PDA

View Full Version : Why you need to read the forum!

3dog2kidmom
04-29-2008, 07:37 AM
#1212685 Paid Signup: PPO: Samsung Blu-Ray 1.00 Credits 04/28/2008 Paid

I never even saw this offer, and I check the offers link all the time, until I read about it in the "automatic credits for me today" thread.

Thanks, SR forum!! :heart: That's a fourth of a yummy dole whip :)

iluvamystery89
04-29-2008, 08:00 AM
I never even saw this offer, and I check the offers link all the time, until I read about it in the "automatic credits for me today" thread.

congrats :sunshine2: it didn't work for me, but i don't know what i did wrong.

3dog2kidmom
04-29-2008, 08:08 AM
congrats :sunshine2: it didn't work for me, but i don't know what i did wrong.

I was surprised. Glam list and thin lap top did not credit for me, but this makes up for it.

iluvamystery89
04-29-2008, 08:12 AM
thin laptop didn't work for me either, and i didn't even try glamlist. i'm not sure WHAT i'm doing wrong, but i keep doing it over & over, lol.

pbhall13
04-29-2008, 08:20 AM
I got the blue ray one too! Thankfully I checked the forum thread to...only way I knew it was a 'new' offer!

Love the $1 ones!

fourfoxesinpa
04-29-2008, 08:27 AM
thin laptop didn't work for me either, and i didn't even try glamlist. i'm not sure WHAT i'm doing wrong, but i keep doing it over & over, lol.

I didn't get the laptop either - the "Modpath" offers don't seem to like me lately.

A couple of tips:

Have you cleared your cookies lately? There are several posts about CCleaner which is a free cleaner to get the deep ones.

Have you confirmed the emails about the offer? This one had 2 emails that you had to confirm your registration.

Maybe open up a new gmail email account? Sometimes you can do that and then everything seems to credit.

Somewhere it's posted that you should only try the offer once, put it in pending and then wait 30 days before retrying. I think it can get messed up for SR somehow with the advertiser. :confused:

Good luck!

jenvance
04-29-2008, 09:20 AM
thin notebook and glam list did not work for me either. Although i am now getting the email.s I don't know what I am doing wrong, Fastweb and Phonehog didn't credit for me but I now get tons of emails from them.

bellanlivismom
04-29-2008, 09:27 AM
I think that glamlist is a manual credit. It came through for me this morning.

saffymom
04-29-2008, 11:04 AM
Thanks for the heads up. I had missed this one until I saw your post. It just credited for me!:cooldance:

mollyeilis
04-29-2008, 12:54 PM
Have you confirmed the emails about the offer? This one had 2 emails that you had to confirm your registration.

FWIW, not everyone is always sent confirmation emails, even for the same offer, even when each person gets credit for it. I've seen offers where some say there's no confirmation, others say there are, some say there are but they didin't click, and all of them could have gotten credit.

In the case of this offer, I did not get credit for it, but I was having SERIOUS problems getting through it, it was hanging like crazy, and I kind of knew it wasn't going to credit. I only got one confirmation email, and it wasn't a "confirm your account" sort of email, just a "thanks for entering, if you would like to see your progress click here" one (and I did click), but that's all they sent to me.

Not the best example since I didn't get credit, but like I said I had major problems getting through it anyway.

What's odd is that I had it in Pending since around 11pm pacific time, but got an email about it saying I hadn't done it, this morning. Hmm.....:p

askomsky
04-29-2008, 02:46 PM

Tell me about it! I check new offers frequently but more so I rely on the auto credits for me thread to keep me abreast of the newer offers that are crediting!

I got that one to credit, the pink laptop one did and the manual came through today for the glamsticks one.

disney_girl
04-29-2008, 03:05 PM
Woohoo!! Thanks for posting! This one put me at $100.83 :cooldance: So, made SM already!! Still bummed about dropping down off the Big Board...but there is always next month!!:sunshine:

MooseBrains
04-29-2008, 04:38 PM
I sure hope the new folks read the forums. Not only did I learn how to do offers like the blue ray but I also found out about the new offers that I would have missed.

I made $3.55 today and just .50 away from the half way goal for SM status.