PDA

View Full Version : Survey Credit Issues

SunshineGirl
04-29-2008, 03:09 PM
Just in case I didn't respond to every thread where it was being discussed, please do NOT file TTs on survey non-credits anymore. The only reason that I requested it yesterday was because we put something new in place on our end and I suspected that it may not have been working properly. But we did get that fixed last night. So any credits that do not come through now are totally on the part of the survey companies and non-traceable. :(

askomsky
04-29-2008, 03:12 PM
That stinks bc I just had DH finish the SM and I took a very long OTX survey in the 2 pm hour and NEITHER one credited and to be quite honest I can't remember the last time I had either one NOT credit for me. Honestly SM's have credited since the beginning and maybe once for a fluke with OTX, but I've been checking since 3 and neither one have credited and I know I haven't done anything different then in the past weeks/months I have been getting credit for both. :confused:

disney_girl
04-29-2008, 03:15 PM
Hmmm...yesterday was the first time I have ever not received credit for the SM and OTX. Weird!

SunshineGirl
04-29-2008, 03:24 PM
Hmmmm...that is odd that there are multiple problems. I'll look again and see if maybe they are just delayed in sending credits on their end. Sometimes they get behind and we don't see them for a couple of hours. If there is a delay, I'll see if I can manually push them.

askomsky
04-29-2008, 03:26 PM
Hmmmm...that is odd that there are multiple problems. I'll look again and see if maybe they are just delayed in sending credits on their end. Sometimes they get behind and we don't see them for a couple of hours. If there is a delay, I'll see if I can manually push them.

Thanks Tricia, I thought it was very weird also, but in light of everyone else's problems wasn't too suprised other then it's never happened to me before. lol
Here's hoping that's the case! I need that $1.35 to hold my spot on the big board! :)

marcymajor
04-29-2008, 03:31 PM
tricia - are you able to manually push thru my credit for the otx survey that i completed yesterday as i did get the thank you page and i really think i earned the 75 cents?:sunshine:

SunshineGirl
04-29-2008, 03:37 PM
If we get credit from the survey company, the members will get credit for survey. That's the best I can promise.

PSL1013
04-29-2008, 03:37 PM

I'm also missing SM credits from yesterday and today.

PSL1013
04-29-2008, 04:23 PM
If we get credit from the survey company, the members will get credit for survey. That's the best I can promise.

I just noticed my missing survey credits in my account....Thank you, you are the best!! :love:

sammielynn
04-29-2008, 04:29 PM
OK, Tricia what happened. Mine came through. Thanks for the effort!

RDGCJK
04-29-2008, 04:30 PM
Thanks a million Tricia for whatever you just did for us! Credit received! :)

SunshineGirl
04-29-2008, 04:31 PM
I went ahead and pulled them manually and pushed them to see if I could get them moving right again.

disney_girl
04-29-2008, 05:06 PM
Thanks Tricia! My OTX from yesterday came through! I'm still missing the SM credit for yesterday and the one I just completed before the hour. Not sure what's up with that since I've only had one other day this month where the SM survey didn't credit. Hmm... have to see what happens tomorrow.

askomsky
04-29-2008, 05:28 PM
I went ahead and pulled them manually and pushed them to see if I could get them moving right again.

:thanks: THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU !!!!!! :thanks:

Whatever you did their both there, so I'm assuming the credits "really" were there and just needed a "push"?

Just another reason why the "other" people on the "other" board can kiss off... SR is the best!

jnorth1007
04-29-2008, 11:00 PM
This is just a reminder ONCE again. DO NOT file TT's for surveys. I SR gets credit the member gets credit. If SR doesn't get credit the member doesn't get credit. There is no system in place for SR to track who got congats messages and no credit and the survey companies don't accept disputes even if there were. SR can not track down survey credits so filing a TT for any of the surveys is a waste of everyone's time because nothing can be done with them but to close them. Thanks guys!