PDA

View Full Version : Diabetes Offer is Back

SunshineGirl
04-29-2008, 03:43 PM
The Diabetes Information offer is back, and it is a good one. I have heard that it will expire tomorrow. If you completed it before but did not actually sign up for the diabetes info (because it routed you somewhere else), it is okay to do it again.

saffymom
04-29-2008, 03:47 PM
Thank you. I would have totally missed this one if you hadn't posted!:)

Debbie Jean
04-29-2008, 04:15 PM
Is the diabetes info that you sign up for the one for insulin? That's the only one I see.

MooseBrains
04-29-2008, 04:31 PM
Thanks, it is good day for me on SR today. If it weren't for the forums I would miss so many offers. Way to go!:sunshine:

tarheelpat
04-29-2008, 04:44 PM
Do you have to have diabetes to sign up for this offer? The first question after name, etc., is about your type of diabetes. Can you leave it blank?

sunshinecindy
04-29-2008, 04:49 PM
Do you have to have diabetes to sign up for this offer? The first question after name, etc., is about your type of diabetes. Can you leave it blank?

Really, if its not a offer you are interested in because either you or someone you know has diabetes, you shouldn't do this offer. You need to know the type of diabetes.

nolacindy
04-29-2008, 05:17 PM
Maybe I'm dense today but I can't seem to find where to sign up for this one. DH is diabetic so I'm always looking for new information.

Thanks

3dog2kidmom
04-29-2008, 05:46 PM
I requested the info for MIL, so we can learn how to better support her.

tarheelpat
04-29-2008, 07:24 PM
Really, if its not a offer you are interested in because either you or someone you know has diabetes, you shouldn't do this offer. You need to know the type of diabetes.

My dad has diabetes, so I was interested in the offer and read the information page. I just wasn't sure how to fill the form out properly. Do I put his name and have the information sent to him?

tarheelpat
04-30-2008, 07:30 AM
Since the offer came back, I did it for my dad and got credit already. Hope he enjoys his free gift!

3dog2kidmom
04-30-2008, 07:34 AM
My dad has diabetes, so I was interested in the offer and read the information page. I just wasn't sure how to fill the form out properly. Do I put his name and have the information sent to him?

I had it sent to me.

keishashadow
04-30-2008, 11:30 AM
instant credit, thanx:)

lanny76
04-30-2008, 02:16 PM
I was glad to see this and get the offer!! Thanks.

SunshineGirl
04-30-2008, 09:31 PM
I'm not sure if they are trying to scare us, but supposedly this offer is being pulled at midnight. It's too bad because we are having great luck with it!

3dog2kidmom
04-30-2008, 09:33 PM
I'm not sure if they are trying to scare us, but supposedly this offer is being pulled at midnight. It's too bad because we are having great luck with it!

That's too bad, since I think this is a really worthwhile offer. I'm looking forward to receiving the info.

ligrumpygirl
04-30-2008, 10:02 PM
Tried the offer but didn't get it. I do want the info though so I hope it comes.

IckyMickey
05-01-2008, 08:38 PM
First, Is it listed under "Diabetes Tips" on the offer page?

Second, do you just sign up with your email for the "health tips" in the bottom left corner. Do you need to confirm? Others are talking about filling in more info, I'm confused. :)

cglaura
05-01-2008, 09:07 PM
First, Is it listed under "Diabetes Tips" on the offer page?

Second, do you just sign up with your email for the "health tips" in the bottom left corner. Do you need to confirm? Others are talking about filling in more info, I'm confused. :)

When I did the offer there was a banner on the side and bottom about learning more about insulin or an insulin product? (sorry, forget the exact wording).

I clicked that and it opened a new page w/ info on insulin and had where you put your name and address, etc, and what type of Diabetes.

I never got any email from them. But from past experiences (like w/ a heartburn one I think...) will most likely get a brochure by snail mail.

HTH!

IckyMickey
05-01-2008, 09:57 PM
And there is was right in front of my face! A big orange go button. Thanks!

disneyfreak7
05-05-2008, 01:00 PM
Great offer! Just got instant credit! Unfortunately I have had diabetes since my first pregnancy. I have been able to deal with it with diet, but now that I hit 40 I have started medication. Looking forward to the info they send me.