PDA

View Full Version : Paypal cashout Question

askomsky
04-29-2008, 08:22 PM
On the account info page it has my addy, email etc. Then below it, it has
Payment Method: With a drop down box and Paypal in it.

Below that is Payment Account: Is that for the email addy for Paypal payment? Or is the email I have listed above the email used for payment?
I ask bc I opened a new checking account, paypal account basic, and a new main email addy for paypal. My older paypal is set up with my current email for SR but I want the payment to go to the new one. So do I need to change the email that I get all my SR emails from or do I just put the email I want to be paid from Paypal in the payment account field?

TIA!
April

jnorth1007
04-29-2008, 10:15 PM
Where it says payment account you would put in the address for paypal that you want to use. It doesn't have to match your SR email you use.

askomsky
04-29-2008, 10:23 PM
Where it says payment account you would put in the address for paypal that you want to use. It doesn't have to match your SR email you use.

Thanks Janet! I appreciate the fast response. If you want to delete the thread go for it, it dawned on me after I posted this that I probably should have just opened a TT acct question about it.

I felt like I was over thinking it, but since I went through the process of doing all the other stuff I wanted to make sure I had it right.

April

m 'n c
04-30-2008, 01:00 AM
I just noticed you are the latest member to reach the $1k mark. Congrats!

askomsky
04-30-2008, 07:05 AM
I just noticed you are the latest member to reach the $1k mark. Congrats!

Yes! I meant all day to post that yesterday that I finally hit the mark and completely forgot!

Thank you!