PDA

View Full Version : The Wine Pack you've been waiting for...

sunshinecindy
04-30-2008, 10:39 AM
Sunshine Rewards and MyWinesDirect have teamed up to bring you an awesome wine pack, the Sunshine Rewards Spring Savings Pack. There are 6 different wines, all very good and versatile. SR members price is only $74.95 and free shipping.....thats 6 bottles. You can't pass this up. Fathers Day is around the corner, Memorial Day picnics are around the corner, and weekends are made for this pack. Check it out.

gpp2001
04-30-2008, 11:15 AM
I'm going to go check it out - I finally live in a state that allows wine to be shipped !!!! Yeah!!

SunshineGirl
04-30-2008, 11:40 AM
This is a terrific deal! I have loved everything that I have ever tasted from them.

saffymom
04-30-2008, 01:26 PM
What a great deal! Unfortunately I live in a state where I cannot have wine delivered. Maybe I could send it as a "gift" to my parents who live in a state they do deliver to!:)

chipndale
04-30-2008, 02:23 PM
Good Deal - we live in a state that does not allow wine shipments. For those that can have it shipped - enjoy.

sunshinecindy
04-30-2008, 03:25 PM
Because MWD is NOT a wine superstore, they have specialized wines. They find the best from around the world and are tested monthly by wine experts and only a few of those are approved after then being put out there to a blind tasting panel and when everyone fully agrees on the wine, that is the ones they select. Every bottle they sell is backed by the a satisfaction guarantee, so there is no risk You can also visit their website to see which wines pair with what foods. .

ligrumpygirl
04-30-2008, 06:02 PM
YEAH! I have been waiting for this! Will go look now!

sunshinecindy
04-30-2008, 06:04 PM
Just to let you know where they ship, because every wine merchant online is different. Here is the list:

We currently ship to AZ, CA, CO, CT*, DC, FL, ID, IL, IA, LA, MA, MI, MN, MO, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OR, SC, TX, VA, WI, WV and WY.

ligrumpygirl
04-30-2008, 07:04 PM
YEAH! Placed my order!

speechteachri
05-01-2008, 06:41 AM
Wish I was able to take advantage. For those who can, enjoy!

ligrumpygirl
05-02-2008, 09:07 PM
Got my order already!!! Can't wait to break into the box! Which one first Cindy??

ligrumpygirl
05-03-2008, 06:14 PM
I just opened the box and was disappointed to see one of my whites missing replaced with a red. I have emailed the company to see if this could be rectified.

In the future, I would love to see a pack with more whites!

SunshineGirl
05-03-2008, 06:23 PM
I just opened the box and was disappointed to see one of my whites missing replaced with a red. I have emailed the company to see if this could be rectified.

In the future, I would love to see a pack with more whites!

I'm 100% sure that they will take care of it. Cindy already has an email in to our rep there about it and I'm sure she'll here back from her first thing Monday morning. They generally talk quite a bit anyway.

Maybe if you are lucky they will just ship out the extra white and you will end up with 7 bottles instead of 6. LOL!

ligrumpygirl
05-03-2008, 09:24 PM
Thanks so much...they seem to be a great company!

My dad has offered to take the extra red off my hands...torture for him I'm sure...but I will wait to see what they say!

sunshinecindy
05-03-2008, 09:27 PM
Thanks so much...they seem to be a great company!

My dad has offered to take the extra red off my hands...torture for him I'm sure...but I will wait to see what they say!

You might thing twice on that bottle of Terrence De solence...its a 25.00 bottle of wine, real smooth, probably the most expensive one in the pack. LOL. I've been drinking that Rosso...ahh, I'm not a red drinker, but its really really good.

ligrumpygirl
05-03-2008, 09:33 PM
If it is that good maybe I will try it. I am not a big red drinker but I am always up for something new.

ligrumpygirl
05-07-2008, 07:54 PM
Maybe if you are lucky they will just ship out the extra white and you will end up with 7 bottles instead of 6. LOL!

I am lucky...they are sending out the missing bottle!!!!!!!!!

gpp2001
05-09-2008, 09:34 AM
I received my order on Monday and too was a little disappointed that I was missing a white but I prefer red so no big deal. Yesterday, I hear the UPS guy drive up and leave a package on my back porch, I'm thinking it might be an anniversary present (15 years yesterday). No - not a present - the missing bottle of white!!! So I ended up with 7 bottles without even complaining!! What a great company!! :cooldance:

I will be ordering from them again - what great customer service! (I think the wine came straight from the winery.

SunshineGirl
05-09-2008, 09:42 AM
Happy anniversary!!

And I am so glad that they treated you right. They are so awesome to work with. I can't state enough how often when you shop with SR we are able to negotiate a little extra TLC with our merchants. We try really hard to do right by them so that they will do right by our members. :sunshine:

sunshinecindy
05-09-2008, 12:54 PM
I received my order on Monday and too was a little disappointed that I was missing a white but I prefer red so no big deal. Yesterday, I hear the UPS guy drive up and leave a package on my back porch, I'm thinking it might be an anniversary present (15 years yesterday). No - not a present - the missing bottle of white!!! So I ended up with 7 bottles without even complaining!! What a great company!! :cooldance:

I will be ordering from them again - what great customer service! (I think the wine came straight from the winery.

I'm a white wine person, and I wasn't happy, so I contacted them and right away they told me they were making it good with everyone. A little code mismatch in the warehouse, but hey, its to our advantage. The mistaken bottle they sent is probably going to be one of the best reds you ever drank.

Soccer Princess
05-09-2008, 03:41 PM
Stupid Indiana -- I was really excited about this too :(