PDA

View Full Version : Brain Infarct: What do the colored dots mean?

spring
04-30-2008, 05:14 PM
As I was scanning the forum, I noticed everyone has a circle next to their screen name. Some dots are green, some are blue. I tried to make some sense of them, but my brain doesn't seem to compute.:rotfl: Couldn't find the answer on a Search, so I thought I'd ask. Any ideas?

Hedy
04-30-2008, 05:14 PM
As I was scanning the forum, I noticed everyone has a circle next to their screen name. Some dots are green, some are blue. I tried to make some sense of them, but my brain doesn't seem to compute.:rotfl: Couldn't find the answer on a Search, so I thought I'd ask. Any ideas?

Green=on right now, blue/grey-not on.

spring
04-30-2008, 05:16 PM
Green=on right now, blue/grey-not on.

:rotfl:Oh my, that is much too simple! I'd have never guessed that in a million years. It just makes too much sense!:rotfl:

MooseBrains
04-30-2008, 06:24 PM
Thanks for asking spring. I wondered also.

askomsky
04-30-2008, 08:49 PM
What's even funnier is I never noticed them until this thread! :rotfl:

linanglab
04-30-2008, 08:57 PM
I have never noticed them. Are they new? They HAVE to be new. I could not have missed that for very long. I am on too much to not notice that!

askomsky
04-30-2008, 09:02 PM
I have never noticed them. Are they new? They HAVE to be new. I could not have missed that for very long. I am on too much to not notice that!

LOL I'm hoping that's the story bc usually I'm much more observant of those types of things! :)

mjjmbnmm
04-30-2008, 09:04 PM
I never noticed them either.:)

wilsonfamily4
04-30-2008, 09:31 PM
Um, hate to break it to you but NOT NEW. :)
:rotfl:

ps. Okay now you have me second guessing myself. I know other sites use this as well so I knew what it meant but I just assumed since I think they have been around for the whole time but now I cannot say definitely. Seriously you guys are bad on the brain! I am all confused!

Blessing and Miracle
05-01-2008, 12:02 AM
:rotfl: Ladies, they have been a part of the forum since I've been a member! I joined the forum back in August of 2007! Sorry!

linanglab
05-01-2008, 05:56 AM
:rotfl: Ladies, they have been a part of the forum since I've been a member! I joined the forum back in August of 2007! Sorry!

Oh my goodness! I have NEVER seen them before! I am not an observant person I guess....and April....you better start working on your observanceness! You are losing it! LOL

Magical JenK
05-01-2008, 09:20 AM
LOL! They have been here since day 1 & I LOVE them!! I always know who's on & who's not!! It's great!!
PS-I know the Disboards has them too!!

disneyforever
05-02-2008, 03:10 PM
Well since we are asking questions... what is the meaning of all those little
sunshines under my screen name. I have 2... but I have seen some people
have 5 or 6.

Just wondering

spring
05-02-2008, 04:39 PM
Well since we are asking questions... what is the meaning of all those little
sunshines under my screen name. I have 2... but I have seen some people
have 5 or 6.

Just wondering

I know I'm not the authority on anything, especially since I started this thread, but I think they denote the number of postings you have done. Now, how many you need for each sunshine............I really don't know.