PDA

View Full Version : Contest Sneak Peak!

SunshineGirl
04-30-2008, 09:46 PM
A little heads-up that we will be doing a video contest soon. So drag out your digital cameras and video cameras and practice. No previous video experience required. You all have seen my videos by now. Short and sweet and totally amateur! :)

mommyoftwinfants
04-30-2008, 11:14 PM
:woohoo: can't wait :woohoo:

ETA....this is the first time I have used the More option with the smilies and I :love: them

linanglab
05-01-2008, 06:01 AM
Does anyone have information how to put your video ONTO your computer? Some of us are a little computer slow.....

mommyoftwinfants
05-01-2008, 09:10 AM
If you have a digital camera it more than likely records video also, you would do it just the same as a photo. If not look and see if your computer has an S-video slot if so just plug your camcorder directly to your laptop, if your camcorder is a DVD one just insert the DVD and use whatever program it came with or whats on your computer and upload it to whatever site you use to save your pics (photobucket).

HTH

linanglab
05-01-2008, 09:17 AM
If you have a digital camera it more than likely records video also, you would do it just the same as a photo. If not look and see if your computer has an S-video slot if so just plug your camcorder directly to your laptop, if your camcorder is a DVD one just insert the DVD and use whatever program it came with or whats on your computer and upload it to whatever site you use to save your pics (photobucket).

HTH

I will ask DH. It is a fairly new computer, so I think it is set up for video. So we save it to the computer, then to photobucket? JUST like pictures?

Magical JenK
05-01-2008, 09:18 AM
I will ask DH. It is a fairly new computer, so I think it is set up for video. So we save it to the computer, then to photobucket? JUST like pictures?

Yep! that's what I do.

Mom2aPrincess
05-01-2008, 02:33 PM
Or you can save them to youtube. That's what we did for the Christmas contest right?