PDA

View Full Version : Never qualify for surveys

DarcyDog
05-01-2008, 04:03 PM
I never seem to qualify for surveys. Is it just the luck of the draw, or am I doing something wrong? I read in this forum that so many people have completed so many surveys, but I don't seem to be able to do that. Any advice?

faithhope
05-01-2008, 04:07 PM
you can keep trying until you complete a survey.

They load new surveys into the system during the day...so if you can't get one in the morning...try again later in the day.

don't forget to check the none of the above box if none of the other options apply...

Just some ideas... good luck

speechteachri
05-01-2008, 09:22 PM
I tend to have trouble getting in as well. I find that I get more OTX surveys than Greenfield, although I always try for Greenfield first, especially if I am limited on time. Last month I only got 8 Greenfield surveys, and that is pretty good for me. Don't despair...keep trying.:)

PartiesByCatharine
05-02-2008, 11:02 AM
I too have a hard time qualifying for surverys. I kinda put a limit on it. If I've tried a few times and it hasn't let me complete a survey I just give up. I personally don't have hours to sit there to complete a survery, so I shrug it off like it wasn't meant to be today, and I try again the next day!:) Good luck

MooseBrains
05-02-2008, 11:45 AM
I got almost daily survey and OTX last month but this month I have not been able to get an OTX at all.

Any suggestions?

askomsky
05-02-2008, 12:03 PM
Checking none of the above is a good suggestion bc I've gotten plenty of survey's that way. Again check throughout the day it appears that they may close some until they see how many in certain demographics they have (bc I've seen choices in the am, then disappear and re-appear again) then open them back up again!

DisneyDiva2130
05-15-2008, 10:33 AM
I tried to do the OTX survey this morning, but it locked me out. It said I have already complteted the maximun number of surveys today and to try back tomorrow to voice my opinion, but I did'nt qualify for any. Each time I try to get qualified now, it just automatically goes to that message. It says that if I am a member of any other survey group, it could be linked to OTX and that could be why. I dont do surveys for any other group by SR. Any thoughts? i thought you could keep trying to qualify as many times as it takes to get int a survey? I'm pretty sure I answer every question honestly and always put in the same demographic info.? This is a bummer.

MooseBrains
05-15-2008, 10:54 AM
The message is a time limit one. It means you have to wait 24 hours from your last survey to do a new one. IF you don't you get the message.

Just try back closer to the time limit.