PDA

View Full Version : Sunshine Rewards Video Contest!

SunshineGirl
05-02-2008, 01:03 PM
It's time for a new contest...and what better place to have it than our new video blog? Here are the rules:

As promised, Sunshine Rewards is happy to announce our newest video contest. Win a variety of prizes, including $25 Amazon.com Gift Certificates.

Here are the rules:

Submit a video review of any product that you have purchased through Sunshine Rewards. Be clear in the video what it is and where you purchased it. Make sure to mention Sunshine Rewards at least once! Videos must be less than 5 minutes long and should be submitted to Youtube. Leave a comment to this post with your SR number, the name of your video, and the YouTube link for your video. One submission per member.

Each week in May we will choose up to 5 videos to feature in our videoblog and will put up a poll for voting on the videos. The video with the most votes each week will win a $25 Amazon.com Gift Certificate.

But we also have consolation prizes! We will randomly choose one video that is submitted (even if it is not displayed in the contest) to win a $25 Amazon.com gift certificate. In addition, the staff at Sunshine Rewards will choose videos to win SR merchandise.

The dates for the contest are as follows:

Submissions can begin on May 2 and will end on May 25.

Voting periods:
May 12-17 Prize #1
May 19-24 Prize #2
May 26-31 Prize #3

I posted about it in the blog, including a video with some more tips. It won't take you more than half an hour to enter...and you might just find that you enjoy doing videos!

http://sunshinerewards.com/videoblog/2008/05/02/sunshine-rewards-video-contest/

SunshineGirl
05-06-2008, 11:28 AM
No entries yet!! That makes your odds really good if you enter the first week. :)

sunshinecindy
05-08-2008, 12:35 PM
Ok guys, if I can make a video, you can make one too. All I used was my webcam to make my wine video. I'd love to see some videos with your pets in them too. This is an easy contest to win.

ItsmeSunnyV
05-08-2008, 03:15 PM
When's the last day these can be entered for this round?:confused:

SunshineGirl
05-09-2008, 10:14 AM
The first round of voting will start on Monday. So it depends how many come in and how quickly. I will get as many up as I can before voting starts, but remember that Sunday is Mother's Day, so I won't be online much. So I would say that if you want to get into the first round of voting, you should submit it today or tomorrow.

linanglab
05-09-2008, 10:17 AM
We bought some Hercules hooks and I was trying to get DH to do a video for me.....he says he is camera shy....If I can figure out how to use them, and then figure out how to put it on the computer, then I might get one done.

askomsky
05-09-2008, 10:25 AM
I know what I want to do, it's a matter of the girls coorperating and then me being able to get it downloaded off the camera and onto youtube!

Magical JenK
05-09-2008, 11:11 AM
Here's a dumb question regarding the youtube portion...do you just dump it into youtube & put SR in the description/title? Or how would you, Tricia, know it's there??

Hedy
05-09-2008, 11:21 AM
Here's a dumb question regarding the youtube portion...do you just dump it into youtube & put SR in the description/title? Or how would you, Tricia, know it's there??

You'd put the link in the comment on the blog: http://sunshinerewards.com/videoblog...video-contest/

Magical JenK
05-09-2008, 11:27 AM
You'd put the link in the comment on the blog: http://sunshinerewards.com/videoblog...video-contest/

Ok, if I understand this, then is it true that there is no comments on the blog, so therefore no entries so far?

SunshineGirl
05-09-2008, 11:44 AM
Ok, if I understand this, then is it true that there is no comments on the blog, so therefore no entries so far?

That is true!

Hedy
05-09-2008, 09:13 PM
Well, my proverbial hat in the ring. :)

SunshineGirl
05-09-2008, 09:34 PM
Well, my proverbial hat in the ring. :)

You are officially in the video blog! And you have VERY good taste (you'll have to go read my commentary ;) )

Hedy
05-09-2008, 09:37 PM
You are officially in the video blog! And you have VERY good taste (you'll have to go read my commentary ;) )

Thank you! Did you get those or the ones with the vase and chocolates-I got just the roses for Mom, but the vase+chocolates for the godmother.

SunshineGirl
05-09-2008, 09:43 PM
Thank you! Did you get those or the ones with the vase and chocolates-I got just the roses for Mom, but the vase+chocolates for the godmother.

I got the one with the vase and chocolates this time. But I got the one with the roses for Valentine's Day. LOL! SG is a doll.

askomsky
05-10-2008, 07:34 AM
Ok here we go..... Do you need anything else?

no# 7731
Video name is Sunshine Rewards Video Blog on Shoebuy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PJlQVfIoE4

SunshineGirl
05-10-2008, 08:57 AM
Ok here we go..... Do you need anything else?

no# 7731
Video name is Sunshine Rewards Video Blog on Shoebuy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PJlQVfIoE4

You are posted!!!

jnorth1007
05-10-2008, 09:03 AM
Too cute and my all time favorite merchant too. You guys are doing a great job!

askomsky
05-10-2008, 11:03 AM
Too cute and my all time favorite merchant too. You guys are doing a great job!

Thanks Tricia and Janet! It was a no brainer for me, probably the one merchant I earn the most rewards from! I forgot to put the pair of shoes I just bought for myself, nice heels really comfortable and bummed bc I had them in the first take, but forgot the shoebuy box in the first one.
Oh well! lol

mirandag819
05-10-2008, 12:15 PM
YAY ! I just recieved my first order I placed through sunshine rewards in the mail this morning, so I created a video blog on one of the things I got from Disney Shopping !

My SR member number is 11061
The name of the video is: Jo Jo Circus Costume Sunshine Rewards - Disney Shopping

Link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DPaNQQl4Ck

SunshineGirl
05-10-2008, 03:43 PM
YAY ! I just recieved my first order I placed through sunshine rewards in the mail this morning, so I created a video blog on one of the things I got from Disney Shopping !

My SR member number is 11061
The name of the video is: Jo Jo Circus Costume Sunshine Rewards - Disney Shopping

Link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DPaNQQl4Ck

Great work! And a terrific bargain. :) Your video has been posted. :sunshine:

missangie
05-10-2008, 06:01 PM
Way to go ladies (Hedy, April, Miranda and Cindy too)! Your videos are awesome!

Hedy
05-10-2008, 06:12 PM

Thank you!

askomsky
05-10-2008, 07:28 PM

Thank you!
PS I love the pics of all "three" of your kids! :)

SunshineGirl
05-11-2008, 07:33 PM
Last call for videos for the first round of voting!! I'll be drawing up the poll late tonight or early tomorrow. If you have a minute, go visit the videoblog and check out the polling function on there to see if it works for you.

askomsky
05-11-2008, 07:58 PM
Last call for videos for the first round of voting!! I'll be drawing up the poll late tonight or early tomorrow. If you have a minute, go visit the videoblog and check out the polling function on there to see if it works for you.

It appeared to work for me. I voted once a day and it looked like it took it.
There was only one other vote besides mine and that was for mutiple times a day.

Hedy
05-11-2008, 08:11 PM
Worked for me (though I'm really an other-I have the videoblog in my rss reader).

mirandag819
05-11-2008, 09:18 PM
Worked for me too.

SunshineGirl
05-11-2008, 09:47 PM
Worked for me (though I'm really an other-I have the videoblog in my rss reader).

OH! I love it!!!!

JillyFish
05-16-2008, 02:56 PM
Here's my entry......

Member #3681

Scrapbook Factory Deluxe Review
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaxPStJWdUw

SunshineGirl
05-16-2008, 03:14 PM
Here's my entry......

Member #3681

Scrapbook Factory Deluxe Review
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaxPStJWdUw

I've only watched 2 minutes of the video so far and you have already convinced me to buy this! I am so behind on scrapbooking that this could be just what I need to finally get caught up!!

JillyFish
05-16-2008, 03:46 PM
I've only watched 2 minutes of the video so far and you have already convinced me to buy this! I am so behind on scrapbooking that this could be just what I need to finally get caught up!!

10% back!!! Can't pass that up! :angel:

Just adding that the pages I posted in the "Scrapbooking Layouts" thread were done with this software in case you wanted to see a finished product.

jnorth1007
05-16-2008, 04:01 PM
I was thinking the same exact thing Tricia. Jill when you have these set up do you have to print them our yourself or can you send them to a photo place and have them printed? If you can send them out are they expensive to print? This is the kind of scrapbooking I can do.

JillyFish
05-16-2008, 04:38 PM
I was thinking the same exact thing Tricia. Jill when you have these set up do you have to print them our yourself or can you send them to a photo place and have them printed? If you can send them out are they expensive to print? This is the kind of scrapbooking I can do.

So far I've mostly printed them myself. But I would THINK that it would cost less to take your files to like Kinkos or someplace like that and have them printed as color copies rather than having them printed as photos.

pbhall13
06-21-2008, 12:30 AM
okay Tricia.......

Video is on Popcorn Factory Celebration Pack.......

here is youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-6-uMAnNrk

I hope this works....this is my first attempt. Let me know what else I need to do.

thanks, pamela

SunshineGirl
06-21-2008, 10:24 AM
I love it!! $25 Gift Card for you! Just open a trouble ticket and tell Cindy where to send it. I'll get it put up in the blog this weekend. :sunshine:

pbhall13
06-21-2008, 10:59 PM
Wow!!! Thanks Tricia............my dd and I had fun making it! Actually was very easy........it can become addicting making reviews for youtube!

I sent a TT off to Cindy....told her I owe this one to Sydney (dd)....she was very helpful and had fun making a movie with mommy!

Can't wait to see it on the site.....she is very excited!

Pamela