PDA

View Full Version : ?? I did the same offer twice!

luvmickey
05-04-2008, 04:25 PM
Ok I am new and I keep asking questions. Thank you to everyone that has been so nice and answered my questions. Trying to learn all this!
Ok I did an offer and got the credit for it and then I did the same offer again. I did not mean to do this. I just look at it wrong and thought it was a different one. Am I going to get in trouble? What should I do? Not sure if you can get credited again but I just don't want to do anything wrong. I did not think it was the same one. SORRY! Is there a good way that you keep track of the paid offers that you have done? Once again thank you all. I am enjoying SR so much, there is just so much to learn!

SunshineGirl
05-04-2008, 04:32 PM
When you go to each offer, it should tell you whether you have already received credit for the offer. Did it not?

luvmickey
05-04-2008, 11:13 PM
I don't remeber it showing that I had already done it. Like I said I am new to all of this but I don't think it showed I had already done it.

Thank you!

jnorth1007
05-05-2008, 08:10 AM
If you have already recieved credit for it once then it won't credit for you again. When it comes to doing offers there are many ways to do it to avoid getting credit again. First when you do an offer you move it to pending. This takes it out of the line up of offers that appear when you click on "Offers -> All" If an offer is in that list then you have never recieved credit for it before. If you are unsure you can also go to the drop down on the Members Zone -> News and Link page and choose the offer by name. When you click on the offer it will take you to the page to complete the offer and yo will see either a yes or no under completed. As long as it says no then you haven't completed it. Now, none of this works if you are doing ANY offers on other sites. If you are then you have to keep vey detailed records of what you complete where so that you can assure you are only completing offers once across all sites. HTH!