PDA

View Full Version : ProQuo Offer: Kills Junk Mail

SunshineGirl
05-04-2008, 05:31 PM
Here's an interesting offer that I found today. I can't incentivize it, but I signed up for it myself and it seems cool. Given how many lists we all end up from because of the free trials and stuff that we do, this is right up our alley.

ProQuo Junk Mail Killer (http://partners.cpacoreg.com/z/13880/CD730/)

http://partners.cpacoreg.com/42/730/13880/ (http://partners.cpacoreg.com/z/13880/CD730/)

Part of it is a little bit like what LifeLock does only free!

cglaura
05-04-2008, 06:11 PM
Thanks Tricia, that was fantastic and easy to do all in one place.

If anyone can figure out how to opt out of WhitePages (was one of the services you couldn't do directly from ProQuo...it links to external site, but not to that actual opt out page...I couldn't find it), can you post or pm me.

I signed up on the optoutprescreen a few months ago and am loving that. Not one phone call anymore from a person I don't know and zero cc offers in snail mail.

Thanks!

Blessing and Miracle
05-04-2008, 06:14 PM
Thanks Tricia, that was fantastic and easy to do all in one place.

If anyone can figure out how to opt out of WhitePages (was one of the services you couldn't do directly from ProQuo...it links to external site, but not to that actual opt out page...I couldn't find it), can you post or pm me.

I signed up on the optoutprescreen a few months ago and am loving that. Not one phone call anymore from a person I don't know and zero cc offers in snail mail.

Thanks!

In Houston, the only way to opt out of the whitepages is to notify your local phone company. It also costs about 4.95 a month. HTH!

Hedy
05-04-2008, 06:33 PM
In Houston, the only way to opt out of the whitepages is to notify your local phone company. It also costs about 4.95 a month. HTH!

OT, Lisa-but I love the new signature pic-your kids are beautiful-the girls are getting so big.

cglaura
05-04-2008, 09:55 PM

Lisa, that's what I had thought, but then when I went to the site and put in my name, it came up w/ all of my addresses (just the towns though) back to when I lived w/ my parents in college!

I think it must be different. Because I'm then given an option to purchase this info (this is from whitepages site, not the one Tricia posted above) for $60, that would give me all of this info below if it is available (I think that is how they get you, it says we found a record, but doesn't exactly say what is on it, you have to pay for it). It is scary someone can purchase this about me w/out even needing my ss# :(

BACKGROUND RECORDS INCLUDE (WHEN AVAILABLE):

Current Address & History
Phone Numbers

Aliases
Tax Liens*

Bankruptcies
Small Claims Civil Judgments*

Relatives, Neighbors & Associates
Home Value

Property Ownership
Marriage & Divorce Records
State Criminal Search Includes:

Case number and charge

Offense, arrest file & disposition date

Disposition and sentence

Results are e-mailed to you in approximately 24 hours.