PDA

View Full Version : Phew...made it w/a day to spare!!

Magical JenK
05-05-2008, 10:33 AM
Ok, I'm a procrastinator...I'll admit that!! I just ordered my mom a tower from Cheryl & Co thinking it would arrive AFTER Mother's Day...but nope...w/the free shipping they could deliver it on Thursday!! I chose Friday as she would be home that day from work!

Used the Sunshine Saver $5.00 off too! Not too shabby for a procrastinator!!

:rotfl:

Thanks SR, for w/o you, I would never know about Cheryl & Co & I've used them for a few different gifts & every one has LOVED them!!

SunshineGirl
05-05-2008, 10:41 AM
Yea! What a great gift. I actually ordered from them for my grandmother this year. Everyone I have ever sent them to has been thrilled with their gift.

Now you are making me want to order some for myself. LOL!

Blessing and Miracle
05-05-2008, 01:27 PM
Good for you! That sounds wonderful! I need to check them out.

By the way, love the new siggie picture!:)

Kittykat
05-05-2008, 01:27 PM
Okay, you both talked me into ordering something for my DH's Nanna for Mothers Day. She's been ill and has been losing weight so her doctor told her she needed to eat more. Recently she asked me if I could hook her up with some Girl Scout cookies to help her put some weight back on. :p Well, it was too late for those so I ordered her some cookies from Cheryl & Co for Mothers Day instead. I hope she likes them!

Debbie Jean
05-05-2008, 02:15 PM
Okay, you both talked me into ordering something for my DH's Nanna for Mothers Day. She's been ill and has been losing weight so her doctor told her she needed to eat more. Recently she asked me if I could hook her up with some Girl Scout cookies to help her put some weight back on. :p Well, it was too late for those so I ordered her some cookies from Cheryl & Co for Mothers Day instead. I hope she likes them!

Me, too! :rotfl:

They have a nice selection of sugar-free assortments and since we are all diabetics, this made a lovely choice for mom. :) Free shipping and guarenteed delivery were the deciding factors :thumbsup:

The only thing I would have liked is the ability to include at least a gift tag along with the item... if they had this option, I missed it. Any one see one??? I'd like to know for the next time.

m4travels
05-05-2008, 02:21 PM
Well, as the worst procrastinator of all (they still haven't received their Christmas gifts) I, too, jumped on this. Mom may faint!

There was a spot for a gift card during the check-out process; sorry you missed that, Debbie Jean.

Hedy
05-05-2008, 02:21 PM
Me, too! :rotfl:

They have a nice selection of sugar-free assortments and since we are all diabetics, this made a lovely choice for mom. :) Free shipping and guarenteed delivery were the deciding factors :thumbsup:

The only thing I would have liked is the ability to include at least a gift tag along with the item... if they had this option, I missed it. Any one see one??? I'd like to know for the next time.

I was able to include a note with my Cheryl&co (non-mother's day) order.

lanny76
05-05-2008, 02:48 PM
I just ordered my mom a gift basket from David's Cookies. I was hoping I'd still be able to get the discount for Mother's Day and have the gift delivered in time - yay on both accounts!! I've usually just sent her a card or something small on Mothers Day - or gone out to eat if we were together - so she'll be surprised this year!

Debbie Jean
05-05-2008, 02:59 PM
I was able to include a note with my Cheryl&co (non-mother's day) order.

Well, duh, I did it again! :blush:
Thanks for the info! :thanks: I'll try to pay more attention next time.

Magical JenK
05-05-2008, 04:31 PM
Oh all of you posting about your Grams reminded me that mine has her bday on the 14th!! Guess what she's getting??!!

I did order her a tower for Xmas & she LOVED it!! I'll have to pull a Tricia & order something for myself one of these days!