PDA

View Full Version : Offer Question/Problem?

iluvamystery89
05-05-2008, 12:42 PM
i was doing an offer when a box popped up in the window that said the window was trying to close and did i want to close it-i chose no and it stayed open, but was blank, so after 2-3 minutes i gave up and closed it...does that mean the offer is complete? i got a confirmation e-mail and clicked it, but does anyone have any experience with something like this crediting or not?

askomsky
05-05-2008, 12:46 PM
i was doing an offer when a box popped up in the window that said the window was trying to close and did i want to close it-i chose no and it stayed open, but was blank, so after 2-3 minutes i gave up and closed it...does that mean the offer is complete? i got a confirmation e-mail and clicked it, but does anyone have any experience with something like this crediting or not?

All offers are a hit or miss, chances are better since you got the conf. email.
One thing I learned is you'll win some and you'll lose some! Sorry i couldn't be of much help. I think it's all happened to us before, but whether one gets the credit over another there really is no rhtym or reason to it.

iluvamystery89
05-05-2008, 12:49 PM
thanks so much :) it's fast crediting, so i guess i'll have my answer soon (i hope). and either way, i tried.