PDA

View Full Version : Disneyshopping deals!

JillyFish
05-05-2008, 06:40 PM
Disneyshopping is having some good deals!!. :mickey: Items for $5, certain items $5 off, and $5 flat shipping. Plus you can stack with the sunshine coupon code.
I just did my browsing and I'm going to actually shop after the kids go to bed. I'm going to get birthday gifts for my 2 nieces and DD. Their girl's sunglasses and flip-flops are 2/$8 and they have t-shirts for $4.99.....an easy and inexpensive gift for a little girl! One of the $5 items today is the figurine playsets. DD loves those.

Oh, and in case 'anyone' cares.....luggage is on sale! ;)

iluvamystery89
05-05-2008, 06:49 PM
:eek: i didn't know you could stack w/ the 20% off code! ack! i've got to get my DN's birthday gift before that $5.00 shipping ends, b/c their shipping is outrageous! thanks! :cooldance:

JillyFish
05-05-2008, 07:46 PM
Well, gee, I think it's okay as long is the code is listed right on their site. They took the discounts off in my cart when I did my trial run. I would think that if it wasn't okay, they would tell you the code was not eligible.

ShellChelle
05-05-2008, 07:56 PM
This is too much of a temptation! I have spent too much money in the Disney online store recently, and I told myself that I was not going to do anymore shopping until closer to my family's trip next March. . . however, I might just have to take a peek. . . :rotfl:

iluvamystery89
05-05-2008, 07:59 PM
placed my order! :woohoo: thanks so much! i'd have never thought to stack codes if you hadn't mentioned it! it actually DID tell me the $5 shipping was invalid, but i'd typed it in wrong the first time, lol.

SunshineGirl
05-05-2008, 08:29 PM
Since these two are ones that they sent to us, we can talk about them. :)

And I used them both together (the 20% and the $5 shipping today). I got snowglobes for Christmas for less than $20! They are so pretty. Plus a bunch of beach towels.

JillyFish
05-05-2008, 08:32 PM

And I used them both together (the 20% and the $5 shipping today). I got snowglobes for Christmas for less than $20! They are so pretty. Plus a bunch of beach towels.

Oh PHEW!!!! I was starting to feel really bad because I remembered we weren't supposed to post other codes! I even PM'd Catharine about deleting the thread.

I feel MUCH better now! Hope y'all get some good deals!

andrea2289
05-06-2008, 09:12 AM

Do you know if you an you use the codes in the outlet?

lrsellars
05-06-2008, 10:14 AM
Thanks for letting us know. I was wanting to purchase some items to take with us on our June trip and this just saved me over $50. Hopefully, the kids won't ask for much if I have something new for them each morning.

luvdisney00
05-06-2008, 10:51 AM
A big box came for me from Disney shopping last night, and DH just rolled his eyes. I am not really shopping more lately, just ordering more online and he is always home when the stuff comes! :confused:

I got Carissa (my 5 year old) 2 adorable bathing suits and the pink terry personalized cover-up. It is so cute, it has Cinderella on it and her name, which she is thrilled with snce nothing ever comes with her name on it. I also got some cute Disney tees and a few of those big beach towels. Sigh, I just can't help it! I love this stuff!!

JillyFish
05-06-2008, 12:14 PM
I just looked to see what the $5 deals were today. Some of the same stuff as yesterday, but some other things too. I did notice that they have a lot of $5 pins. I thought those of you who are traders might be interested.

Candi
05-06-2008, 05:44 PM
I 4 nieces with birthdays in the next few months so I am glad I saw this. I just ordered their presents. I got one niece an Ariel swimsuit, towel, sunglasses and flip flops for $18.37!! That is a deal!

Hedy
05-07-2008, 09:39 AM
Thanks! Just got those $5 travel buddies for my cousin's kids' birthdays. And I only bought that-I was very good. :)

Magical JenK
05-07-2008, 01:58 PM
Ooops...just happened to order something today!! Ok, a lot of things...darn that 20% site discount!! :rotfl:

JillyFish
05-07-2008, 04:52 PM
I placed another order today! :blush: T-shirts for the boys. YIKES! I am gonna be in BIG trouble with DH when the CC bill comes this month!

MKelley226
05-07-2008, 06:12 PM
I bought some matching t-shirts for us for next year! The hardest part was having my boys figure out what color they wanted.

LuvMyBoys
05-08-2008, 11:38 AM
I placed another order today! :blush: T-shirts for the boys. YIKES! I am gonna be in BIG trouble with DH when the CC bill comes this month!

I placed one yesterday and today too! :blush: Yesterday there were such great deals on the beach towels and t-shirts so I had to grab those!!

And today the outlet has a ton of good deals on baby clothes, t-shirts, etc. so I had to place another $50 order (you know to qualify for the $5 shipping!! :rotfl:)

DH is going to be so confused when all these big DisneyShopping boxes start rolling in!! :)

iluvamystery89
05-08-2008, 11:40 AM
i placed my order on monday and it came YESTERDAY! now that's fast shipping!

Kittykat
05-08-2008, 11:41 AM
Twice I have filled my cart only to close the window because I don't NEED anything. Now I'm dying to go shop again and actually finish my order.

I have over a year before we return, it's never too early to start a Disney Vacation Stashed Goodie Box, is it?!

Hedy
05-08-2008, 11:45 AM
I placed one yesterday and today too! :blush: Yesterday there were such great deals on the beach towels and t-shirts so I had to grab those!!

And today the outlet has a ton of good deals on baby clothes, t-shirts, etc. so I had to place another $50 order (you know to qualify for the $5 shipping!! :rotfl:)

DH is going to be so confused when all these big DisneyShopping boxes start rolling in!! :)

Well, you need girl stuff. :angel:

LuvMyBoys
05-08-2008, 11:51 AM
:
Well, you need girl stuff. :angel:

Yes, I sure do!! :) And boy is it tons of fun getting to buy it!! :cooldance: It's so fun to get the little ballet flats, frilly tights, little dresses, etc! I also picked up the Tinker Bell costume for her for Halloween! :angel:

My DH is going to think I'm crazy for getting the stuff so far ahead, but it's too tempting not to buy it now that I know that I actually will have a little girl to wear it all!

LuvMyBoys
05-09-2008, 10:42 AM
Yay!! My shopping credits for my two orders are already pending!! :cooldance:

I've had trouble with Disneyshopping in the past, but I think I've learned my lesson, NO clicking through the emails they send me first and then closing out and going through SR, just straight to SR from now on! :angel:

Hedy
05-09-2008, 10:45 AM
My order was shipped! :)

JillyFish
05-09-2008, 10:49 AM
My first order was just delivered! :cooldance: Yay! I love getting Disneyshopping boxes! And my credit is pending too. The second wave is scheduled to be delivered on Monday.

linanglab
05-09-2008, 10:50 AM
My first order was just delivered! :cooldance: Yay! I love getting Disneyshopping boxes! And my credit is pending too. The second wave is scheduled to be delivered on Monday.

I love getting Disney boxes too! They deliver quickly and credit is always quick too! Cannot beat that! Enjoy your goodies!

wdwabby
05-09-2008, 03:24 PM
ugh! The CC payoff effort suffered a setback today at the hands of Disney Shopping ....

$68 (including shipping) but I used the 20% code from here and the $5 shipping

BUT ..... here's what I got!

4 long sleeved shirts!
1 velour jacket
1 button down shirt
2 pairs of gloves w/ 2 matching scarves (for my mom and I - the fam MIGHT go in December and if we do, we'll do the Grand Floridian family shoot so we would used these for that)
1 Christmas Stocking
1 trench jacket (for mom for her bday next month)
1 alice in wonderland stuffed flamingo

sooooo .... basically I bought the jacket for full price and got everything else for free :rotfl:

hopefully my credit will show up in pending tomorrow! Some of it may go back because I don't know how the sizing will run and many of the things only had XS ... and I'm fine w/ the XS in the store, but sometimes you never know ... and I got the jacket in a M, but mom might need a S cause she's been working out and losing weight .... and the disney store in my town is one of the ones closing, so I don't think I'll be able to make returns there - does anyone know if you have to pay for return shipping if you need to return or exchange something? I couldn't really tell from their policy on the site.

(now I have to go sell more on eBay to make up for the deficit)

Hedy
05-15-2008, 10:33 AM
My pillow buddies came...I'm very impressed with the quality.

SunshineGirl
05-15-2008, 11:49 AM
I got all of my beach towels and love, love, love them!! I may have to order some more.

disney_girl
05-15-2008, 12:02 PM
I got all of my beach towels and love, love, love them!! I may have to order some more.

Love my beach towels too!! Got DD a sundress and hat that we took on our trip- it is soooo cute and very good quality! And the infant bathing suit is sooo cute as well!!