PDA

View Full Version : Offers Expiring TODAY

SunshineGirl
06-14-2007, 07:40 AM
The following offers will be expiring by afternoon. Check them out if you haven't already. Almost all of them are freebies and some of them are our best crediting.

YourTopBrands - Free Apple TV
Google Home Business Kit
MySelectGifts: $500 Pharmacy Gift
HSC: Free $500 Sears Shopping Spree
SurveyPanelGroup.com
TheConsumerBeat - Pontiac GTO
TheConsumerBeat - Win a Weekend at the Beach
What She Has To Say - $1500 Target Gift Card
What She Has To Say - Pink iPod (no paypal cashout)
Winning Surveys - Eating Out Poll ($1500 Gift Card)
Winning Surveys - Win a Mexican Vacation
GMI (Global Test Market)

jl8595
06-14-2007, 08:17 AM
Thanks Tricia!

I think I've gotten credit for many of those, but I'll double check!

Mom2aPrincess
06-14-2007, 09:27 AM
Thanks for the heads up...I'm off to see if there are any I can do....

disneywalking
06-14-2007, 09:40 AM
I did Eauction Expert, can I do Google Home Business Kit? It's both by visualwebtools? I ask, cuz I did Eauction Success and haven't got credit, noticing after I did it that it is the same phone # as Eauction Expert. I'm so confused! (and additionally, will I have any troubles getting credit for Eauction Success?)

Magical JenK
06-14-2007, 09:40 AM
Will these expire at a certain time today/tonight? Just curious.
Thanks!

lilianddomsmom
06-14-2007, 10:06 AM
thanks for the heads up tricia. i had already done most of them but the ones that i hadn't done before i did and got credit for all of them.:cooldance:

plantlady
06-14-2007, 10:47 AM
Thanks! I went through and did the ones I hadn't had credit before.

The Free Apple TV credited for me instantly, even though I know I"ve done that at least 3 times before, unsucessfully. Hopefully a couple more come through.

lilianddomsmom
06-14-2007, 10:48 AM
just a little advice for anyone that is doing the what she has to say offers go another page after it says thank you. i started doing that recently and get credit for them with no problems. hopefully that will help someone out

SunshineGirl
06-14-2007, 10:55 AM
Will these expire at a certain time today/tonight? Just curious.
Thanks!

We were told "end of day", which is usually about 5pm. So I'll be taking them down before I have to leave for the "the big recital dress rehearsal" this afternoon. Probably about 4.

It's not good news. It's actually the result of an entire advertising company stopping all incentivized offers indefinitely. A site that EVERY rewards program uses. In addition to these offers that end at the end of the day, I had to immediately discontinue about 15 others.

Mom2aPrincess
06-14-2007, 10:57 AM
Well I tried all of them except the google one that I hadn't already gotten credit for....*crossing my fingers*

Magical JenK
06-14-2007, 11:01 AM
We were told "end of day", which is usually about 5pm. So I'll be taking them down before I have to leave for the "the big recital dress rehearsal" this afternoon. Probably about 4.

It's not good news. It's actually the result of an entire advertising company stopping all incentivized offers indefinitely. A site that EVERY rewards program uses. In addition to these offers that end at the end of the day, I had to immediately discontinue about 15 others.

Oh that is not good news at all. Thanks for letting us know! Can you list those others at all too or no?

Have fun at the dress rehearsal!! :)

Trisha818
06-14-2007, 11:26 AM
Thanks for posting this! I just did a few and got credit already! :sunshine2:

kimntrent
06-14-2007, 11:56 AM
That totally sucks. Did they go out of business I wonder?

Kim
________
Chrysler New Yorker Specifications (http://www.dodge-wiki.com/wiki/Chrysler_New_Yorker)

SunshineGirl
06-14-2007, 12:01 PM
That totally sucks. Did they go out of business I wonder?

Kim

Nope. They have just made a business decision that the fraud is outweighing the benefit of allowing incentivized offers. I did talk to another advertiser, though, who said that it was business as usual with their company and I might be able to get back some of the same offers through them.

kimntrent
06-14-2007, 12:03 PM
I can imagine that could be a really hard job.
________
NEW MEXICO MEDICAL MARIJUANA (http://newmexico.dispensaries.org/)