PDA

View Full Version : I must be doing something wrong

jaime
05-06-2008, 07:09 AM
I've been a member for about 1 month and so far I've only manages to make $4.24. I try for surveys everyday but have never qualifyed. Please tell me how you all have managed to get hundreds of dollars!

jl8595
05-06-2008, 07:45 AM
Howdy and welcome!!!

I certainly don't make hundreds of dollars each month (not to say you couldn't, but I think there's only a handful of folks who do), but I do average about $50/month. I try the daily survey and the OTX each day. I do as much shopping online as possible and I do the freebie offers. Every small amount adds up. There are some great freebie offers up right now that seem to be crediting well, like these for example:

Paid Signup: PopularLiving - Prize Check (no paypal cashout) 0.40 Credits Paid Signup: McDonalds Coke vs. Pepsi 0.40 Credits
Paid Signup: ArcaMax - FreeSites Newsletter 0.20 Credits

Also, if you read through some of these threads, you might find some good pointers:

http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/showthread.php?t=16
http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/showthread.php?t=2990

And finally - don't hesitate to ask questions in the forum. Tricia has mentioned a couple of times that folks who are involved in the forum tend to make more $$.

Good luck!!

cglaura
05-06-2008, 12:23 PM
Also, you can try again for a daily survey if it says nothing is avaiable or you don't qualify. It just means nothing is available for you to qualify at that moment, they load new surveys all the time. So if you have time to check back in, keep on trying!

Check out the fast crediting section, under Offers/Offers by Category.

Make sure you have your browser (IE) set to accept cookies:
Tools - Internet Options - Privacy Tab on Top - Advanced button
Check override cookine handling. Accept 1st & 3rd party always, check off always allow session cookies.

Check here to make sure no sites are blocked:
Tools - Internet Options - Privacy Tab on Top - sites button.
I just clear that list if I find anything.

If you haven't already, get a new gmail, yahoo or hotmail email account...it may just be the email you used is already in their database. You can keep the one you registered w/ SR, it doesn't have to be the one you do offers with. I use my main email w/ SR, but do offers mostly w/ my gmail account.

Good luck!

mollyeilis
05-06-2008, 01:45 PM
Be sure to read through the Daily Survey thread (it's a long one, so maybe read the first couple pages then subscribe and read the newer posts every day) in the Technical Issues forum. Really good stuff in there.

If you shop at all online, be sure to go through SR. If you are interested in joining a movie rental club, we have two of them. If you are interested in disney movies, there are a couple ways to get them through SR. And so on and so forth. :)

But definitely read quite a bit, so you know when you can use a different email address (offers) and when you need to stick with one email address (daily opinion surveys), when to clear cookies and when not to, etc etc.

When I first joined in March of '07, I despaired for awhile, and then I joined a movie rental site...when that credited, I suddenly realized that I could do it! :sunshine2:

CindyS
05-07-2008, 09:14 AM
Ditto to the pp's. It took me awhile to figure out what worked for me. I went through a time when I did a lot of surveys - I've had more trouble getting them lately, but it might be because I haven't spent as much time trying. Whenever I'm going to shop online or sign up for something (like Netflix etc.), I always check Sunshine first to see if I can get credit. You'd be surprised how fast a few of those things add up. When you get your first gift card in the mail, that will really motivate you to keep going!! :sunshine: