PDA

View Full Version : Hot Deals I Found Today

andrea2289
05-06-2008, 10:02 AM
I am always on the lookout for super good deals and I thought it would be fun to share when we come across deals like this:

Kohl's has Oshkosh and Carter's Infant Jackets marked down from $25-$30 to $4-$6 in the Clearance-Kids-Infants Section...great deals with winter coming! They also have some great deals in the toys clearance. Kohl's clearance goes quick because people watch it like hawks...like me :) They regularly mark things down 80-90%!

Their shipping can be high but they are offering free shipping on any order over $75 through the end of the day today (no code needed) AND they are also offering their $10 back for every $50 you spend right now (again no code needed)!!

Toys-R-Us and Babies-R-Us both have some awesome deals in the clearance sections. Some items are 80-90% off!

That’s all for now have to get to work! :sunshine2:

~Kathie
05-06-2008, 10:39 AM
Thanks for posting. I bought a few jackets for my granddaughter from sizes 12-24 months and shirts for my grandson. Spend $80 and got free shipping.

I've never shopped online when Kohl's cash was offered. How does that work? Do they email the certificates to you?

amarazas
05-06-2008, 10:45 AM
Andrea thanks for posting ~ I'm checking it out now!

Kathie ~ This is from the Kohl's website about the Kohl's cash

Spend $50 or more. You'll get $10 in Kohl's Cash for every $50 you spend.
The Kohl's Cash Coupon you earn online will be sent via e-mail. Follow the e-mail instructions to print out your Kohl's Cash Coupon.
Take your Kohl's Cash Coupon to your nearest Kohl's Department Store May 7-14, 2008.
When you checkout at the store, we'll deduct your Kohl's Cash Coupon!

Hopefully I can find something good!!

~Kathie
05-06-2008, 09:56 PM
Thanks! :)