PDA

View Full Version : Wii Fit

MooseBrains
05-07-2008, 01:16 PM
Can we just click and order it from the offer at news and links or do we go to Wal-Mart in shopping? This seems like a good idea to go with Wii and I could use the exercise.

SunshineGirl
05-07-2008, 01:19 PM
You can order it right from that page. :) I am totally excited about Wii fit! I found a great video that I will be adding to the videoblog when it actually goes on sale everywhere later this month. But the Walmart deal is a good one.

lmroyea
05-07-2008, 01:45 PM
I'm so excited for the Wii Fit. My parents preordered it for me for my BDay. My Mom just ordered Sunday after I saw the Walmart ad in the paper. AND I got her to go through SR! Hopefully she'll get credit. I wonder why the ad says "coming soon" when Walmart was advertising it Sun?

PSL1013
05-07-2008, 02:18 PM
My husband goes to Physical Therapy for a balance problem he has and when he told his therapist that he had ordered it, he was really excited and said that their PT dept. is going to be getting one too so that they can work with their patients. His therapist is going to prescribe some exercises for him to do on it at home as part of his program. I thought that was really a great endorsement for the WiiFit, if the medical profession is going to be getting and using them too. :)

MooseBrains
05-07-2008, 06:47 PM
Will it go as credit from a Wal-Mart purchase if I do it from the page? Sorry, I get confused easy....moosebrains.

MdCaterer
05-08-2008, 06:13 PM
Can we get it shipped Site to Store?????

lmroyea
05-08-2008, 07:27 PM
I don't think Site to Store is an option on this item. My Mom tried using that option and it wasn't available. I could be wrong (she isn't the best on a computer) but we figured with the $10 gift card it balanced out the shipping cost.

spring
05-08-2008, 08:44 PM
I pre-ordered my Wii Fit at Circuit City via SR. I don't get a $10 coupon like at Walmart, but I do get free shipping, plus 1% back. Just trying to give everyone another option. I have ordered from Circuit City online before and they are awesome!