PDA

View Full Version : Topsy Turvy Tomato Plant

sunshinecindy
05-07-2008, 06:19 PM
If you are looking for the upside tomato plant, you can find it at Carol Wright Gifts along with a thousand other products and everything you've ever seen on tv. LOL Shipping is free,but there is a minimal handling charge.

sammielynn
05-08-2008, 09:23 AM
This is a great place for those as-seen-on-TV items.

missangie
01-06-2009, 05:27 PM
I just added the Topsy Turvy Tomatoe Planter as a paid offer. I know some of you were interested in it a few months ago. Your purchase currently pays $2.50. If you wanted, nows the time to get it.

Debbie Jean
03-03-2009, 12:56 PM
Has anyone tried these? How did they work out?

Breeze88
03-03-2009, 01:13 PM
I was just looking at those too and wondering if they work. I can't plant them in the ground because my dogs love to eat the them right off the vine for some reason.

Debbie Jean
03-03-2009, 09:27 PM
I was just looking at those too and wondering if they work. I can't plant them in the ground because my dogs love to eat the them right off the vine for some reason.

I hear ya! :rolleyes: I saw them on TV yesterday and they look terrific so I'm thinking maybe I will give them a try.

missangie
03-18-2009, 11:41 AM
I've noticed a big advertising push on these over the past few days with lots of email campaigns and TV ads. We thought it might be worth mentioning again that we have the Topsy Turvy right here at SR with cash back. If you are interested and want to give it a try, we'd love to here some reviews!

Topsy Turvy Tomato Planter and other As Seen On TV Products (http://www.sunshinerewards.com/asseenontv/)