PDA

View Full Version : How Long For Ebay Credits?

iluvamystery89
05-07-2008, 10:00 PM
i did the e-bay offer yesterday (but got outbid on my item in the last 27 seconds :( ) and was wondering if anyone knows how long it takes to get credit? i know it's silly, but i'm anxious to see that bump in my account :sunshine2: TIA!

iluvamystery89
05-08-2008, 07:54 AM
anyone? anyone? bueller? it's been 2 days, perhaps i'm not going to get credit?

mirandag819
05-08-2008, 08:57 AM
Mine showed up in about 3 days, but it is pending until the 15th of next month

jnorth1007
05-08-2008, 09:43 AM
Sometimes ebay can take a week or more. I don't know what determines how soon it comes in but I do know that ebay is notorious for being slow. I wouldn't be concerned that you haven't seen anything since most shopping credits are pulled on Sundays

iluvamystery89
05-08-2008, 09:55 AM
oh i didn't know the sign-up offer counted as a shopping credit! thanks!

mollyeilis
05-08-2008, 05:18 PM
To my simple way of thinking, ebay is a combo offer and shipping. When you first join, it's an offer. But later on when you bid on things there, go through SR always, and it's shopping.

But with many offers, things don't credit instantly. I think you just did the Gevalia too...with ebay and them, and other offers and shopping, be sure (just in case you aren't) to check your Current Earnings page for any "Pending Payments (includes sales and offers)". That amount won't show up on the normal pages you look at for your total, and depending on how many things you're getting credit for they can drop to the second page of the Account History fast!

Last night I was sure Gevalia hadn't credited, got bummed, then look at the CE page and there was the pending amount. So now I know that it, b/c it's an offer, will fully credit on the 15th of the following month.

I believe that your new ebay membership, assuming it successfully credits, will also pend to the 15th of the following month. But any plain old purchases through ebay are treated as shopping, where it's just a matter of a certain number of days (21, I believe, for non-super members), not a set thing.

Hope my thoughts help you. :)

iluvamystery89
05-08-2008, 08:43 PM
thank you so much! i'll check my CE! your thoughts helped a LOT!