PDA

View Full Version : Another ??? about offers

luvmickey
05-07-2008, 11:36 PM
First thank you to all who have answered all my questions so far.

Ok I have been on her talking about not getting credit for offers. People ask if I got a confirmation and now I am wondering if I know what that even is. Is this an e-mail that is sent to me or will I see this through the SR page. With the coffee offer I got an e-mail thanking for my order but I never got a confirmation # or anything I guess. I am SO confused!:confused:

mollyeilis
05-08-2008, 01:39 AM
When people talk about confirmations, yes, they mean emails. So some of the offers for 40 cents or 20 cents, etc, will have confirmation emails. Therefore, when we do those, it's best to clear the email account of "spam" and unneeded emails, keep that email open, and once you've finished one of those offers, check to see if confirmation emails come to the email address, needing you to click on them.

For the Gevalia offer, they mean the email that I assume comes from them letting you know that they received your order.

Should you ever need to do a Trouble Ticket, you will need those confirmation emails. I use gmail, and I "label" anything I do through SR as "sunshine". If I have an order or an offer like Gevalia (I haven't done that one yet, but as an example) I keep it as "unread", label it, and often "star" it through gmail, just to keep track of it. Once something is shipped and I get an email about that, I label it as "sunshine" as well. Once everything about an order is complete and perfect, I'll delete all but the very first email, which I will usually keep.

Back to Trouble Tickets, if you have to do one, look around the boards for, I think, a post by m 'n c about TTs and how to find out about "headers". Those are the meat and potatoes of who the email came from, when it came, and so on, and I believe it's so the merchant can see that it's a REAL email from them. Other than that I can't explain headers...but if it comes to a TT go looking for that post. :sunshine: