PDA

View Full Version : Really Impressed!!

Blessing and Miracle
05-08-2008, 05:31 PM
I placed an order with My Jewlery Box today and about 20 minutes later I received three emails. One was for placing my order, the second one was letting me know my order had been approved and the last one was letting me know that my order had been shipped and my tracking number was included!!!

Now that was fast! I can't wait to get my merchandise! It's a double heart necklace for DD19. I wanted to buy it for her birthday last month, but didn't think of it in time. I kept thinking about it because it so beautiful and I know she's gonna love it. The large heart will represent her father and I and the smaller heart which is placed inside of the larger one will represent her! :heart:

I thought it would be very symbolic!

askomsky
05-08-2008, 05:36 PM
Oh Lisa that sounds so sweet, which one is it??? Can we see?

I agree they were fast, I placed my order on a Monday morning and it was on my door Wed by noon!

Blessing and Miracle
05-08-2008, 05:40 PM
Oh Lisa that sounds so sweet, which one is it??? Can we see?

I agree they were fast, I placed my order on a Monday morning and it was on my door Wed by noon!

Sure! You have to tell me how to insert it into this post! LOL.

lanny76
05-08-2008, 05:52 PM
I placed an order with My Jewlery Box today and about 20 minutes later I received three emails. One was for placing my order, the second one was letting me know my order had been approved and the last one was letting me know that my order had been shipped and my tracking number was included!!!

Now that was fast! I can't wait to get my merchandise! It's a double heart necklace for DD19. I wanted to buy it for her birthday last month, but didn't think of it in time. I kept thinking about it because it so beautiful and I know she's gonna love it. The large heart will represent her father and I and the smaller heart which is placed inside of the larger one will represent her! :heart:

I thought it would be very symbolic!

Sounds beautiful, and yes, very symbolic - which surely she sees and appreciates!

askomsky
05-08-2008, 06:22 PM
Sure! You have to tell me how to insert it into this post! LOL.

When your on the site with that item showing on the page, just copy the whole URL above and then come here and click on the little earth with the link and it'll open a box to insert the link.
OR if you have the whole URL from MyJewrelyBox with the http: you can just paste it right in here... :)

Sunni
05-08-2008, 06:33 PM
It sounds beautiful. Your daughter is going to love it. I hope you get to post it so I can see.

lmroyea
05-08-2008, 07:24 PM
It sounds beautiful and I love the symbolism. I've posted before about this, but I too love MyJewelryBox. Isn't great when you get such good customer service? And of course their jewelry is beautiful and excellent quality. They really have a good thing going on.

Blessing and Miracle
05-08-2008, 10:23 PM
Here you go. I hope it opens!
Thanks for helping!:)

http://www.myjewelrybox.com/?section=item&itemID=1290

askomsky
05-09-2008, 06:46 AM
Here you go. I hope it opens!
Thanks for helping!:)

http://www.myjewelrybox.com/?section=item&itemID=1290

It worked, VERY Beautiful Lisa!

Blessing and Miracle
05-09-2008, 01:13 PM
It worked, VERY Beautiful Lisa!

Thank you!:)

~Kathie
05-09-2008, 06:54 PM
Really pretty. She's going to love it!!

Blessing and Miracle
05-09-2008, 07:35 PM
Really pretty. She's going to love it!!

Thank you, I can't wait for it to arrive!:)