PDA

View Full Version : Kaboom Never Scrub

SunshineGirl
05-09-2008, 03:30 PM
We got permission to incentivize Kaboom Never Scrub!! You can find it under the Fast Crediting Offers now for a 2.50 reward. :cooldance:

askomsky
05-09-2008, 04:54 PM
Awesome! Just ordered it. I've been back and forth about it, but this was enough reason to try it out. We have well water and even with softner I have to clean the toliets often!

mjjmbnmm
05-09-2008, 05:38 PM
how fast does this credit, I did this offer around 3:30 and it still hasn't credited.

piglet-for-me
05-09-2008, 05:45 PM
how fast does this credit, I did this offer around 3:30 and it still hasn't credited.

Hopefully not that fast as I did it about 3:10 and it hasn't credited yet either. Else it looks like we both are on the short end of the stick.

Seirously, though, for $4.99, I'm willing to give it a try. My 8 year old is going to be SO excited. :rotfl:

mjjmbnmm
05-09-2008, 06:01 PM
mine credited:cooldance: I hope yours did too.:)

askomsky
05-09-2008, 08:04 PM
Mine did too! :sunshine:

lmroyea
05-09-2008, 08:26 PM
I am SOOOO excited about this offer. I've seen the commercial and have been looking for this product. We have hard water and issues with our toilet...I've even told DH to look for it at different stores he goes to. We haven't been able to find it anywhere. What a great bonus to get SR credit on top of finally getting to try this product. Thank you so much!

Hedy
05-09-2008, 08:27 PM
Credited! :sunshine2:

mia214jia
05-09-2008, 09:02 PM
YEA! I have wanted to try it out.

piglet-for-me
05-09-2008, 09:02 PM
Got the credit! :cooldance:

sweetiee
05-10-2008, 10:35 PM
Ok, I had to come look to see if anyone had tried it. I think I'm going to order it and give it a try. Our water stains the rim so bad that nothing will get it clean. I hate cleaning toilets!

jessd
05-11-2008, 12:05 AM
Wow! I signed up just a few minutes ago and it has already credited! I hope it works.

andrea2289
05-12-2008, 11:13 PM
Great deal! Credited very quick too!!

m4travels
05-13-2008, 12:07 AM
Wait a minute.... we're supposed to scrub the toilet? Maybe THAT'S what the problem is........

faithhope
05-13-2008, 12:16 AM
Wait a minute.... we're supposed to scrub the toilet? Maybe THAT'S what the problem is........

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

LuvMyBoys
05-13-2008, 03:27 PM
Did this today and it credited super fast! :) DH will be so happy, he loves Kaboom products, they are the only ones that work on our terrible hard water stains! :sunshine:

jaime
05-13-2008, 05:22 PM
I just ordered one! $4.99!! You can't beat that!! I got the credit like 10 minutes after I ordered it! Yay

m 'n c
05-13-2008, 06:08 PM
Is this just for toilets or is that just what everyone is planning to use it for? I have terrible mildew in my tub and can't seem to get rid of it. I'm having the apartment re-calk it this week but need something to use every week to keep it down.

Magical JenK
05-13-2008, 09:26 PM
Ok, just did it! I've never been more excited to clean the toilet!! :0)

LuvMyBoys
05-14-2008, 09:43 AM
Is this just for toilets or is that just what everyone is planning to use it for? I have terrible mildew in my tub and can't seem to get rid of it. I'm having the apartment re-calk it this week but need something to use every week to keep it down.

Kaboom does make a spray for the shower that takes care of mildew and hard water stains, kaboom shower, tub, and tile cleaner. It works really well (strong though).

I'm not sure but I would guess that you can buy it on the site. :)

ShellChelle
05-14-2008, 01:34 PM
I can't wait to get mine in the mail. DH is excited, too because I've been complaining about hating the way our toilet looks and have been hinting that we need go get a new one. If this works as well as it says it does, maybe I won't have to buy a new toilet and can put the money saved into my Disney fund! :minnie:

mjjmbnmm
05-15-2008, 03:32 PM
Mine just came, that was really fast.

DisneyMa
05-15-2008, 04:50 PM
Is this offer still available? I went to go order and can't find it?:confused: Did I miss out on something, again!!?

SunshineGirl
05-15-2008, 05:07 PM
Is this offer still available? I went to go order and can't find it?:confused: Did I miss out on something, again!!?

Gone. They already pulled it. :(

DisneyMa
05-15-2008, 05:13 PM
Thanks Tricia. I kinda figured. I guess that's what happens when you wait a day.

3dog2kidmom
05-15-2008, 07:26 PM
Mine came yesterday, too. This was a great offer! Sorry to see it pulled... I would never have ordered it otherwise.

mirandag819
05-15-2008, 07:54 PM
YAY ! Mine came today and so did my Gevalia coffee !!!

deana
05-15-2008, 09:07 PM
YAY ! Mine came today and so did my Gevalia coffee !!!

DItto! Tried the coffee today and will try the kaboom tomorrow

Magical JenK
06-03-2008, 01:55 PM
Ok, thought I'd ask everyone who got theirs....does it work against any type of toilet blue (you know like Vanish)? I cleaned my toilet, put in the kaboom & then a toilet blue...and I either get an odd shade of grayish purple, purple or blue water.

Wondering if anyone knows?? Also, is the smell a little too powerful for anyone else?? It is clearly some bleach, but I was just wondering if I have over sensitive smelling abilities!!

mirandag819
06-03-2008, 02:12 PM
Jen,

I thought the smell is too stong too.... smells like bleach (dh says it smells like sewer), and I don't feel like it is super clean.... doesn't look dirty, but doesn't look super fresh either. I don't have blue stuff, but my water just looks murky

Magical JenK
06-03-2008, 02:39 PM
Jen,

I thought the smell is too stong too.... smells like bleach (dh says it smells like sewer), and I don't feel like it is super clean.... doesn't look dirty, but doesn't look super fresh either. I don't have blue stuff, but my water just looks murky

Yeah, murky is a good description! What's odd is the that blue stuff doesn't always come out? Maybe the bleach in the tank from the Kaboom is bleaching out the blue?? I don't know. I just like blue water I guess.

Yeah & the smell...while I wouldn't say sewer, it's not the most pleasant thing either....

Ok, glad I'm not alone!! :p

iluvamystery89
06-03-2008, 02:40 PM
thanks miranda :) i'm curious to read what those of you who ordered this last time around think of it. i'd like to try it (i'd rather eat dirt than scrub the toilets), but only if it actually works. anyone else care to write a quick review?

sweetiee
06-03-2008, 03:10 PM
I think the instructions said to not use any other type of tank cleanser at the same time.
Yes, you can smell the bleach slightly. I don't think it has done wonders but it isn't getting worse. I just have a slight ring from water condensation since this is our guest bathroom. It doesn't get used every day so that water just sits and I guess the water deposits are stuck to the toilet. Nothing I've used will get it all off, so I was hoping that this soaking on it would help. Oh well. It isn't hurting it to use it.
Now if anyone has ane solutions for getting those hard water deposits off, I would like to know! Cleaning bathrooms is my least favorite thing to do.

Magical JenK
06-03-2008, 03:12 PM
I think the instructions said to not use any other type of tank cleanser at the same time.
Yes, you can smell the bleach slightly. I don't think it has done wonders but it isn't getting worse. I just have a slight ring from water condensation since this is our guest bathroom. It doesn't get used every day so that water just sits and I guess the water deposits are stuck to the toilet. Nothing I've used will get it all off, so I was hoping that this soaking on it would help. Oh well. It isn't hurting it to use it.
Now if anyone has ane solutions for getting those hard water deposits off, I would like to know! Cleaning bathrooms is my least favorite thing to do.

Have you tried a can of Coke? I've heard that if you pour a can of regular coke in the bowl & let it sit (30 min maybe?) it will clean the toilet...kinda scary...

Thanks for the info on the other cleaner...yeah, I really didn't read the instructions...I guess I'll just have ugly water for awhile...

sweetiee
06-03-2008, 03:16 PM
No, I have not tried coke. I wonder if the mix with the bleach will cause a bad science experiment! I might try it though. I've always heard coke will clean erosion off a car battery, so it would have to clean a toilet. I'll try it.

lrsellars
06-03-2008, 04:48 PM
Have you tried bar keepers friend? It's a powder and I use it on my kitchen sink. We don't have a stainless sink so it's a challenge keeping the marks off. Doesn't scratch the sink so I wouldn't think it would scratch the toliet either.