PDA

View Full Version : I can't believe what I got in the mail!

JillyFish
05-09-2008, 07:07 PM
A coveted Disney PIN code!!! 20% off values for certain dates Sept-Dec. I was so excited when I saw it in the mail. Of course that was short-lived because DH doesn't share the enthusiasm. :( Oh well!

I couldn't believe it though!

bbangel
05-09-2008, 07:22 PM
Gotta be careful of those pin codes. I got one last year for 40% off. It lured me back when I didn't think I would be going back for a long time. Now I own DVC :rotfl:

eaglesdare
05-09-2008, 07:53 PM
i wished i would get a pin code.

although, after our april trip i too did not think i would be going back for a long time. but then they came out with a great general code for early dec. i snatched that right up. lol

i also just realized my birthday is on easter 2009. so i told hubby we (just the 2 of us) would be going to disney next year. i am finally going to eat at victoria's and alberts. but that will be it for a while.

JillyFish
05-09-2008, 08:17 PM
Our 15th anniversary is in November. Wish I could talk DH into a long weekend.

luvdisney00
05-10-2008, 07:30 AM
Wow, I hope you get to use your code Jill. Back in March, when everyone on the dis was going crazy over pin codes, I tried EVERYTHING I could think of to get one, but no luck. It was drivng me insane that they wouldn't send one, but we ended up booking for free dining so it worked out OK. It is so weird how there is no rhyme or reason to who gets one and when. :confused:

eaglesdare
05-10-2008, 11:38 AM
Our 15th anniversary is in November. Wish I could talk DH into a long weekend.

you are woman! you have many ways of talking him into it! i know first hand it works, that is why we are going again in june.

JillyFish
05-10-2008, 12:09 PM
you are woman! you have many ways of talking him into it! i know first hand it works, that is why we are going again in june.

DH is much more easily influenced by the balance (or lack thereof) in our bank account than by me!!! I learned that lesson a LONG time ago! :rotfl:

He is not a Disney person and when I told him about the code said, "They're trying to suck you in again, huh?"
Sucked the air right out of THAT dream! But I love him.....in every other way he is wonderful! :love: And he puts up with a lot from me too. :angel:

As far as how I got the PIN code.....I was one of the lucky ones that got it by requesting a planning DVD. Got the DVD about two weeks ago and the PIN came yesterday and said "Your DVD will be arriving soon!" LOL! I wonder if it also has to with the fact that I was just there in January and they want me to rebook while it is still all fresh in my mind.

eaglesdare
05-10-2008, 05:48 PM
you hubby sounds like mine. mine says this is the last time he is going. but i have him going in april again. then that will be it for us for a while.