PDA

View Full Version : Stripeptin PE

Iteach
05-14-2008, 11:45 PM
I looked at Nutritional Science Laboratories a couple of weeks ago, but wasn't quite ready to reorder some of this. Went tonight to order it and it's no where to be found on their website. Anyone know anything about this? I did a product search under shopping and found nothing. I know some of you have ordered this before so thought someone might know. Thanks!

Anna
05-15-2008, 01:42 AM
I looked at the site the other day thinking I might go ahead and order the stripeptin, but could not find it anywhere. I ended up ordering some off drugstore.com. I thought that was a big seller for them and was surprised it was no longer on their site.:confused:

Iteach
05-15-2008, 07:06 AM
I looked at the site the other day thinking I might go ahead and order the stripeptin, but could not find it anywhere. I ended up ordering some off drugstore.com. I thought that was a big seller for them and was surprised it was no longer on their site.:confused:

I just checked but nothing on drugstore.com anymore either. Wonder why?:confused:

SunshineGirl
05-15-2008, 07:45 AM
If I had to guess, there is some kind of trademark issue between stripeptin and STRIVECTIN.

m 'n c
05-15-2008, 09:17 AM
I've seen one of those in Macy's around here. Maybe check them online??

sunshinecindy
05-15-2008, 10:17 AM
I use this too, love it, and I think I will email the affiliate manager and ask her about it and if its possible its going to be marketed under a different name.

Iteach
05-15-2008, 09:38 PM
Thanks Cindy! I would love to know before I ask here what else is good and order something else. I got this after your post last summer about how good it was. At first I didn't think it was doing all that much, but after using is for awhile I could tell that it was really helping any puffiness. Since I used the last of it a few days ago I can really tell a difference and don't like the increased puffiness one bit! LOL When I checked a couple of weeks ago I'm pretty sure that it was $15.00 off, but maybe I was dreaming. Wish I had ordered it then! Please keep us posted. Thanks

Anna
05-16-2008, 03:07 AM
I just checked but nothing on drugstore.com anymore either. Wonder why?:confused:

http://www.drugstore.com/templates/brand/default.asp?brand=49653

I got the Mother's Day special on drugstore.com...check the link above...it is still there. Not sure if it is the same thing but decided to try it anyway since the other was not available.

I hope they will sell it again!! Wish I had gotten it a while back

Iteach
06-02-2008, 08:15 PM
I use this too, love it, and I think I will email the affiliate manager and ask her about it and if its possible its going to be marketed under a different name.

Just bumping this up to see if you have heard anything Cindy. The bags under my eyes grow bigger every day and I'm really missing this stuff!