PDA

View Full Version : fit flops!

Hedy
05-15-2008, 12:53 PM
The latest SR videoblog is up on fit flops. They're going to be on Oprah this week, so I'd order them sooner rather than later if you're thinking of getting them. :)

SunshineGirl
05-15-2008, 12:56 PM
Guess who is doing a little dance right now? Google Fit Flops and Oprah and see what you get. :cooldance:

Hedy
05-15-2008, 12:57 PM
Guess who is doing a little dance right now? Google Fit Flops and Oprah and see what you get. :cooldance:

Awesome! :sunshine2:

askomsky
05-15-2008, 01:03 PM
COOL!!!! :clap:

Magical JenK
05-15-2008, 02:08 PM
Anyone know how the sizes run? They're just full sizes & I'm a 8.5...so in Crocs I go down, but you just never know...thanks

askomsky
05-15-2008, 02:12 PM
Anyone know how the sizes run? They're just full sizes & I'm a 8.5...so in Crocs I go down, but you just never know...thanks

The one site I looked at (Sole I think) said their true to your shoe size. So are 8.5's just right? can you go to a 9 in some shoes?
So far Sole looks like the best deal from what I can see.
Can you tell I'm comtiplating it??? lol Thinking about it as part of my Mother's day present! LOL

Magical JenK
05-15-2008, 02:42 PM
The one site I looked at (Sole I think) said their true to your shoe size. So are 8.5's just right? can you go to a 9 in some shoes?
So far Sole looks like the best deal from what I can see.
Can you tell I'm comtiplating it??? lol Thinking about it as part of my Mother's day present! LOL

Thanks April....what color you getting?:p I love the red & green, but don't think either would be very versitile....maybe the bronze....

Dove
05-15-2008, 03:04 PM

That's so cool,Tricia ! :clap:

Magical JenK
05-15-2008, 05:32 PM
Ok, I ordered the bronze, which are on backorder until June 1st...oh well, that'll be here before you know it!

Hedy
05-15-2008, 05:36 PM
Ok, I ordered the bronze, which are on backorder until June 1st...oh well, that'll be here before you know it!

You'll be happy to know my immediate thought was "At least shell get them by Disney time." :rotfl::rotfl:

Magical JenK
05-15-2008, 05:38 PM
You'll be happy to know my immediate thought was "At least shell get them by Disney time." :rotfl::rotfl:

Ha! Isn't it funny how we all know how important our trips are to each other & when they are?! We're a sick magical group aren't we?!

Yes, PLENTY of time for my trip...wanted to get a black bottom pair because I don't like it when you can see dirt feet on the flip flops ya know?:(

SunshineGirl
05-15-2008, 05:44 PM
Can you imagine how they will be on backorder after Oprah tomorrow??

askomsky
05-15-2008, 06:11 PM
Thanks April....what color you getting?:p I love the red & green, but don't think either would be very versitile....maybe the bronze....

I'm going to go with black when I get the order in, for hte reason you mentioned. I hate the dirty foot print on the sandels/flip flops.

JillyFish
05-15-2008, 06:35 PM

You are one SMART girl!!!!!!!!! :sunshine2:

Watch out for the MILLION new members you will get once this show airs!

mjjmbnmm
05-15-2008, 06:47 PM
They sound intersting , but I don't know if I can bring myself to spend $50 on a pair of flip flops.

deana
05-15-2008, 08:58 PM
Can you imagine how they will be on backorder after Oprah tomorrow??

Oh Hedy....you had to start this thread and get me thinking didnt you??? :angel: I took the plunge....LOVE flip flops and they look comfy...and got the navy. I was thinking that I MIGHT even get the light blue if I really like them (they are on backorder til mid June)...but now Tricia has me thinking I should order them tonight because of the RUSH tomorrow!!! Well.....if it will help the cash flow at SR..... guess I can do my part!! :angel:

kimntrent
05-15-2008, 09:56 PM
Where did you order from?

wilsonfamily4
05-15-2008, 10:15 PM
Well you guys got me. I LOVE flip flops. I do not ever wear normal shoes just flip flops so I find it easy to spend $50.00 on them. Now I keep going back oand forth over spending $45.00 for carmel apples. :)

I got the white and pink ones. I am not too worried about grungy looking whites as I have never had a problem with past white sandals. :) I hope they work so I can wear them to Disney in January! WOOHOO new sandals! They say they are to ship 5/30 and I got them at Sole Provisions. They had the color I wanted from the three stores.

wilsonfamily4
05-15-2008, 10:26 PM
I have to add that I like that they look like tey have some heigth. I am short so every little bit helps and with cool flip flops I usually don't get much. So I cannot wait to see my "fit flops"

kimntrent
05-15-2008, 10:33 PM
I got mine. Hubby told me to get these the other day. Now I need to find the every edge brownie pan and boom.

Soccer Princess
05-15-2008, 11:21 PM
Okay I have been interested in these for months now and you all might actually convince me to take the plunge. I'm just undecided on the color to get ugh. Black, Bronze, or White?

Magical JenK
05-15-2008, 11:34 PM
I know...I was torn btween the black & bronze...black was available now, but the bronze wasn't. HOWEVER, I didn't care for the ribbon or whatever it is on the black...maybe if it had more black. I liked the patent black, but I couldn't get myself it pay $60 for them. I'm thinking of them more as a workout item than flip flops...that helped me justify the price! Ha!

pbhall13
05-15-2008, 11:41 PM
okay you guys got me to order a pair (I got the bronze also) I had been thinking of ordering these, but this thread pushed me over the edge and I bit the bullet!

wilsonfamily4
05-15-2008, 11:48 PM
okay you guys got me to order a pair (I got the bronze also) I had been thinking of ordering these, but this thread pushed me over the edge and I bit the bullet!

you guys are all like that! Pushing me over the edge. At least we all go over together! I cannot wait to get them. Sadly you are all pushing me to think about another pair!!:rotfl:

mjjmbnmm
05-16-2008, 12:42 AM
I'm thinking of them more as a workout item than flip flops...that helped me justify the price! Ha!
---------------------------------------------------------------------
You make a valid point.

nurseminnie76
05-16-2008, 07:50 AM
OK - You guys "made" me order a pair. :sunshine: I got the bronze and my size is in stock so I can't wait to get them. If a pair of flip-flops can change the shape of my backside then they are worth every penny! :rotfl:

3dog2kidmom
05-16-2008, 07:53 AM
OK - You guys "made" me order a pair. :sunshine: I got the bronze and my size is in stock so I can't wait to get them. If a pair of flip-flops can change the shape of my backside then they are worth every penny! :rotfl:

Where did you order them from Lea Ann? I was thinking I "needed" a pair, too!

SunshineGirl
05-16-2008, 07:58 AM
I'll be anxious to see if they told me the truth about them being on Oprah today. LOL! Although I did just go luck and it is "Oprah's Top Picks for Summer." So that would totally make sense.

deana
05-16-2008, 08:55 AM
Where did you order from?

I ordered from Sole Provisions. No tax, no shipping and $2 back to SR.

fourfoxesinpa
05-16-2008, 09:00 AM
Does anyone have these yet that can vouch for their results? I just keep remembering those Dr. Scholl's Exercise Sandals, circa 1976, that didn't do anything but make loud clunky noises when we ran down my mom's wooden stairsteps. :rotfl: (Although I do wish I could find a pair in the navy blue like I had "back in the day"....along with the Pappagallo navy espadrilles!)

deana
05-16-2008, 09:00 AM
I got the white and pink ones. I am not too worried about grungy looking whites as I have never had a problem with past white sandals. :) I hope they work so I can wear them to Disney in January! WOOHOO new sandals! They say they are to ship 5/30 and I got them at Sole Provisions. They had the color I wanted from the three stores.

I have been wondering.... we are going to Disney in December (first time during that season). Will it be warm enough to wear flops most days?? I lived in them when we were there in October and cannot stand the thought of regular shoes....

SunshineGirl
05-16-2008, 09:08 AM
Does anyone have these yet that can vouch for their results? I just keep remembering those Dr. Scholl's Exercise Sandals, circa 1976, that didn't do anything but make loud clunky noises when we ran down my mom's wooden stairsteps. :rotfl: (Although I do wish I could find a pair in the navy blue like I had "back in the day"....along with the Pappagallo navy espadrilles!)

I have a girlfriend who has been wearing them for two years and swears by them. She's really big into exercise and diet fads. So I'm not sure if it is just a placebo effect or they really work for her. But I do notice that I work a different muscle group when I wear different types of shoes, so I am guessing there is SOMETHING to it. I'm just not sure what. LOL!

How many of you ordered from Sole Provisions?

Magical JenK
05-16-2008, 09:17 AM

I did! :clap:

No tax, no shipping & $2 back from SR...best deal I found!!

pbhall13
05-16-2008, 09:18 AM
Tricia......

I ordered from Sole Provisions........don't tell me...there is going to be an increase in % now that we are giving them business!!!!

Pamela

Magical JenK
05-16-2008, 09:19 AM
Tricia......

I ordered from Sole Provisions........don't tell me...there is going to be an increase in % now that we are giving them business!!!!

Pamela

Ha! Wouldn't that be our luck! Maybe she's just wondering how many credits to be expecting??

Hedy
05-16-2008, 09:23 AM
I have been wondering.... we are going to Disney in December (first time during that season). Will it be warm enough to wear flops most days?? I lived in them when we were there in October and cannot stand the thought of regular shoes....

I wore my teva mush flip flops and faux crocs in December, but it was unseasonally warm that week.

SunshineGirl
05-16-2008, 09:25 AM
I'm just checking the system for credits to make sure that everything is coming through okay. I need to find out if Sole Provisions pays us when the order goes through or when it ships.

m4travels
05-16-2008, 10:15 AM
Well, since things need to be tightened up I thought I might just try this, though the men's aren't available until the end of May. I'll pack these for the September cruise and see how they work for walking on water too!

wilsonfamily4
05-16-2008, 10:24 AM

Well we went to Disney in January 2007 and we LOVED the weather. It was high 70 and low 80's. We swam every day and wore shorts. I have been told to expect it all so I will bring tennis shoes and flip flops. :) I love that time of the year as we are usually leaving some yucky weather behind and heading to Florida where the sun always shines. :)

I also bought from soles and they said they would be billing my card right away even though they won't ship intil May 31. Something about saving my shoes fo rme. :) They must be expecting a large sale today!

deana
05-16-2008, 10:33 AM

Tricia,
Count me as one who ordered from Sole Provisions.... I think I am going to place my second order now. Will I get a second credit for the second order, or should I wait until the first one has shipped (trying to beat the Oprah rush:angel:)

kimntrent
05-16-2008, 10:53 AM
I am sole provisionser too. They had the best cash back action.

Kim

MrsWonka
05-16-2008, 03:28 PM
Ok, y'all talked me into them. I have really wide feet so I always have a problem finding shoes. I will walk around the house with them for a few days before I remove the tags to make sure they really fit. I did purchase them from Sole Provisioner too! I liked their return policy since I "never" buy shoes without trying them on first. I thought about finding them locally, but the gas would kill me and with free shipping I have nothing to lose if they don't fit right. Now if they would just get here soon.

~Kathie
05-16-2008, 04:05 PM
You talked me into it too. Of course.....we're talking shoes here...so it wasn't hard. :angel:

I normally take a 5.5 but I have a low instep so I ordered a 5 in red. I've never been able to wear flip flops because of the between the toe thing. We'll see how these work.

jnorth1007
05-16-2008, 04:06 PM
Well, since things need to be tightened up I thought I might just try this, though the men's aren't available until the end of May. I'll pack these for the September cruise and see how they work for walking on water too!

You walk on water too??????? Can I put in special requests with you? :angel::angel:

SunshineGirl
05-16-2008, 04:50 PM
I just saw the Oprah segment on these. They spotlighted the white ones with the silver on the top during the Heidi Klum fashion part of the show. You can't even get into the official site anymore (probably because of the traffic spike).

I wish I could get the actual Oprah video, but the Fit Flop video (http://sunshinerewards.com/videoblog/2008/05/15/where-to-buy-the-fit-flops-featured-on-oprah/) that we have in our videoblog is actually a lot more information about them than what she gave anyway.

I ordered the bronze this morning. Sole Provisions was actually having a few tracking issues that they have since fixed. But we made sure that if any of our members shopped while they were having problems that we will be able to get the credits next week. They seem like a kind of small operation and were REALLY responsive to our needs.

deana
05-16-2008, 04:55 PM
:(I missed the segment on Oprah...was picking DD up at the busstop. What did she say about them???

SunshineGirl
05-16-2008, 05:10 PM
:(I missed the segment on Oprah...was picking DD up at the busstop. What did she say about them???

Not really too much. A woman was wearing them with a bright jellow jogging suit. Oprah said she liked the sandals. Heidi said that you get a little workout while wearing them. Then they showed a bigger collection of different colors of them and Oprah told the audience that they were getting them.

kimntrent
05-16-2008, 05:14 PM
What else was on her show?

Sunni
05-16-2008, 05:38 PM
You all talked me into it too. I ordered the bronze one from Sole Provisions. I can't wait to try them.

nurseminnie76
05-16-2008, 07:46 PM
Where did you order them from Lea Ann? I was thinking I "needed" a pair, too!

I ordered from Sole. Free shipping and more cash back than the other places.

For those who were questioning size earlier -- I went to an actual store today and tried them on. They are mostly true to size -- maybe a tad bit bigger. I normally wear a six and it was only a smidge larger than I would like. The 5 however was a smidge too small. HTH anyone with a size dilema.

~Kathie
05-16-2008, 11:38 PM
I ordered from Sole. Free shipping and more cash back than the other places.

For those who were questioning size earlier -- I went to an actual store today and tried them on. They are mostly true to size -- maybe a tad bit bigger. I normally wear a six and it was only a smidge larger than I would like. The 5 however was a smidge too small. HTH anyone with a size dilema.

Great information......that should work for me. I take a 5.5 so a 5 should be perfect. Thanks!!!

SunshineGirl
05-19-2008, 10:38 AM
If any of you ordered from Sole Provisions and did NOT get your credit yet, go ahead and file a TT. They had an error in their shopping cart that kept some of the early orders from crediting like they should have. But we'll get the credits from them ASAP. I just posted all of them that came in. I think anyone who purchased before about noon on Friday was affected. Anything after that should be fine.

And to answer someone's question, you CAN buy from them multiple times and get the $2 back on each purchase. I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of mine!!

m4travels
05-19-2008, 11:08 AM
You walk on water too??????? Can I put in special requests with you? :angel::angel:
hehehe... I'll put in a good word for you, I promise!!!!

m4travels
05-19-2008, 11:12 AM
A question for those of you who purchased last week and have to wait until, say, May 30th for shipping. Did you receive a confirmation from Sole Provisions that they received your order and/or see the charge on your account?

I just poured through all the stuff from Friday and I actually don't see a confirmation order from Sole so that I can file a TT as Tricia's instructed. I'm not overly concerned except that I don't want to order another pair if one will actually show up without hearing from them, KWIM?

Wishing everyone a great day.

nurseminnie76
05-19-2008, 12:20 PM
If any of you ordered from Sole Provisions and did NOT get your credit yet, go ahead and file a TT. They had an error in their shopping cart that kept some of the early orders from crediting like they should have. But we'll get the credits from them ASAP. I just posted all of them that came in. I think anyone who purchased before about noon on Friday was affected. Anything after that should be fine.

And to answer someone's question, you CAN buy from them multiple times and get the $2 back on each purchase. I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of mine!!

Thanks for the heads up Tricia. I am one of those who ordered early Fri morning. I am not able to access my personal email from work, but will enter a TT when I get home tonight.

Great customer service -- we didn't even have to wait the standard 7 days to see if there was a credit issue. :sunshine:

wilsonfamily4
05-19-2008, 12:41 PM
I tried to submit a TT but it says I have to wait 7 days. Should I change a date to force it through?

kimntrent
05-19-2008, 12:46 PM
You could probably do it as an account inquiry one. I have to do a trouble ticket as well. I think all of us Thursdayers are there.

wilsonfamily4
05-19-2008, 12:49 PM
You could probably do it as an account inquiry one. I have to do a trouble ticket as well. I think all of us Thursdayers are there.

That is a good idea. I got impatient and just change dth date and then wrote in the notes area that I actually bought them Thursday. :)

I am amxious to get the shoes! Canot wait to see how they fit and if they work.

kimntrent
05-19-2008, 06:25 PM
My trouble ticket was closed on this was anyone elses? I hope this means they found me, but nothing is pending.

Kim

Kim929
05-19-2008, 11:44 PM
I would love to know if they really are comfortable. Does anyone own a pair that they have worn more then a week?

pbhall13
05-20-2008, 08:27 AM
I am hoping my pair come in the mail today.........I know that they are in transit, so today may be my lucky day!

wilsonfamily4
05-20-2008, 11:13 AM
I have to wait until the end of the month for them to ship them. I wonder if I will wait until then as well for credit?

I wonder how many they sold after the show? Would be interesting to know how much her endorsement helps businesses.

missangie
05-20-2008, 02:25 PM
My trouble ticket was closed on this was anyone elses? I hope this means they found me, but nothing is pending.

Kim

I show your ticket under SR review. I moved it over because we are waiting on the rest before we submit them for credit!

I am working on all of the Sole Provision tickets. Cindy has been in contact with the merchant and has requested that we get all of the missing credit details. If you have not received credit for your fit flops ordered before noon on Friday 5/16, please get a ticket open. Be sure to include your confirmation email. We will need full detail on each of these. I'm certain we are getting credit, we'll just need to do it the hard way! LOL!

Sole Provisions is actually taking good care of us. We're sorry for the minor bump in the road! If you haven't ordered yours yet, don't hesitate. You'll love the shoes and the credits!! :cooldance:

sunshinecindy
05-20-2008, 02:50 PM
I
I wonder how many they sold after the show? Would be interesting to know how much her endorsement helps businesses.

320 pair at Sole Provisions alone

Hedy
05-20-2008, 02:59 PM
320 pair at Sole Provisions alone

Whoa...that's amazing.

wilsonfamily4
05-20-2008, 04:25 PM
Got my credit! Thank you all for working on that for us!

~Kathie
05-20-2008, 10:52 PM
Received an email tonight that mine have shipped by FedEx. I checked the tracking and they actually shipped yesterday and are due to arrive tomorrow.
I ordered on Friday. Pretty good turnaround.

I received credit today. :cooldance:

Magical JenK
05-20-2008, 11:38 PM
Mine weren't supposed to ship out until June 1st & I just got an email saying they went out FedEx today! Woo hoo!

PSL1013
05-21-2008, 06:44 AM
Is everyone ordering your regular size or sizing down 1/2 size? I would like to try these but I'm concerned with that piece that goes between the toes, these seem to bother me alot and I'm not sure I will be able to get used to this....waiting for reviews! :)

pbhall13
05-21-2008, 08:43 AM
rec'd my pair yesterday and wore them to my dd8's school (I had to read to the class). I normally take a 7.5, but ordered a 7 and they seem fine. These shoes just fit snug (I assume that is to help you use certain muscles). I even noticed, while I was as dd8 dance class, that one of the moms had on a pair. She has had them for a bit and likes them, but hasn't been 'religious' about wearing them so she hasn't really paid attention to if they have made any changes in her legs. She wanted to get them for the summer to see what happens.

I did open a trouble ticket, but can't seem to find it....not even moved to closed. Did it not go thru? I am going to wait a few and then if by the beginning of next week I still don't see credit I will open another one.

Here's to Great summer legs!!

Pamela

PSL1013
05-21-2008, 08:49 AM
rec'd my pair yesterday and wore them to my dd8's school (I had to read to the class). I normally take a 7.5, but ordered a 7 and they seem fine. These shoes just fit snug (I assume that is to help you use certain muscles). I even noticed, while I was as dd8 dance class, that one of the moms had on a pair. She has had them for a bit and likes them, but hasn't been 'religious' about wearing them so she hasn't really paid attention to if they have made any changes in her legs. She wanted to get them for the summer to see what happens.

I did open a trouble ticket, but can't seem to find it....not even moved to closed. Did it not go thru? I am going to wait a few and then if by the beginning of next week I still don't see credit I will open another one.

Pamela

You say these shoes fit snug...I have a wide foot, in your opinion would you think these would not work for me, I'm thinking they probably would not? :(

wilsonfamily4
05-21-2008, 11:16 AM

Here! Here!

That should be our summer slogan!

MrsWonka
05-21-2008, 12:13 PM
You say these shoes fit snug...I have a wide foot, in your opinion would you think these would not work for me, I'm thinking they probably would not? :(

I have a wide foot as well. I checked in the FAQ portion of Sole Provisioners and they said they fit wide feet as well. My plan is to wear them around the house with the tags on for a bit to make sure they fit ok. I figured with free shipping, I had nothing to lose if I have to return them and as long as the tags are on and they are still in new condition they will take them as a return. I will let you know once I receive mine.

MrsWonka
05-21-2008, 12:30 PM
I just talked to the gentleman at Sole Provisions (one of the nicest guys I have talked to in a while) and he was very helpful. I was asking him about the wide foot issue and he thinks they will be fine, he did say if I were to wear them around the house, make sure to wear a sock (or clean the shoe) because he has received some back with dead skin and dirty foot prints on the bottom. In order to get your money back he has to be able to re-sale them. Just thought I would share. I can't wait to get mine, they should be here on 5/28, they ship from New Jersey!

deana
05-21-2008, 12:32 PM

Pam,
My feet are average...leaning towards the narrow side. The top of the flop is kind of tight across my foot...which suprised me.

nurseminnie76
05-21-2008, 05:15 PM
Yay! Received my credit today -- Thanks MissAngie for the quick work. :sunshine: My fit flops should arrive on Friday. I can't wait to try them out this weekend.

PSL1013
05-21-2008, 07:50 PM
I have a wide foot as well. I checked in the FAQ portion of Sole Provisioners and they said they fit wide feet as well. My plan is to wear them around the house with the tags on for a bit to make sure they fit ok. I figured with free shipping, I had nothing to lose if I have to return them and as long as the tags are on and they are still in new condition they will take them as a return. I will let you know once I receive mine.

I'll be waiting for your opinion on the fit for us with the wide feet!! :rotfl:

Pam,
My feet are average...leaning towards the narrow side. The top of the flop is kind of tight across my foot...which suprised me.

Thanks, it doesn't sound like they are going to work for me. :(

~Kathie
05-21-2008, 10:24 PM

I received mine today.

I also have a wide foot and I think it depends on where your foot is wide.

My foot is widest right under my toes and they don't seem to be too tight. If you foot is wide at the instep, I think they will be tight.

It seems to me that they need to be a little snug in order for them to 'work'?

I am going to wear them around the house tomorrow and I'll report back.

PSL1013
05-22-2008, 06:54 AM
I received mine today.

I also have a wide foot and I think it depends on where your foot is wide.

My foot is widest right under my toes and they don't seem to be too tight. If you foot is wide at the instep, I think they will be tight.

It seems to me that they need to be a little snug in order for them to 'work'?

I am going to wear them around the house tomorrow and I'll report back.

That's the widest part of my foot too, thanks.

SunshineGirl
05-22-2008, 11:27 AM
My Fit Flops arrived today. I am normally a 9.5 but they were out of those and I was impatient so I ordered the 10. LOL! I got the bronze and they fit fine. I'm not noticing a big difference in how they feel, but I haven't worn them around more than about 2 minutes. They are cute enough to wear with capris or even a jean skirt. I'll have to try them a couple of weeks to see how I feel about them as far as actually working any muscles.

~Kathie
05-22-2008, 12:46 PM
I tried mine today and wore them for about an hour.

I didn't have any issues with the fit. As I mentioned earlier I have wide feet and these were fine. Not snug at all. My feet must have been swollen a bit last night when I tried them on. I ordered a size 5 and I usually take a 5.5 and they fit perfectly. They felt good as far as my legs. They look nice on and as Tricia mentioned I think they would look great with capri's or a skirt.

I'm sad to say I will be sending them back today. My issue was with the "thingy" between the toes. I have never been able to wear flip flops or sandals with that thing and was hoping that these would somehow be different so I could wear them. Between my toes were very irritated after just an hour and I knew if I wore them for much longer, I would have blisters. :(

spring
05-28-2008, 06:54 PM
Man............I'm way behind you guys, but I finally got my fit flops yesterday. I was away for the long weekend, so they probably came Friday or Saturday........and sat on my porch for the weekend.

Here's my take: I take a size 7 1/2 shoe and my feet are somewhat narrow, especially through the instep and heel. I ordered size 7 and they fit like a charm. I am amazed how cushiony they are! I could wear them all day without any problems. It took a few steps to adjust to them, but now I don't notice the difference. It makes me taller, yay! I have no idea whether they will work to tone my legs, but if not, I'd buy them just for the comfort factor. Two thumbs up!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

wilsonfamily4
05-28-2008, 07:31 PM
I got an email this morning saying that mine are even more backordered now. :( So instead of shipping in a few days like they originally thought it will be later. :( At least they let me know.

MrsWonka
05-29-2008, 12:47 PM
I got mine yesterday and will be returning them today. I have a "wide" foot, but the part that is wide is by the big toe, I actually have a bone deformity and they just won't work. My joint by the big toe hangs over the edge of the shoe (it kind of looks like a bunion, but it is the joint). It does this on some of my other shoes, but because of the harder edge, I am afraid it will rub wrong with wear. And like others mentioned, the "FitFlop" logo on the top of the foot where the straps meets is rather large and made it rather hard to get my foot all the way into the shoe.