PDA

View Full Version : Food Savings

sunshinecindy
05-15-2008, 02:02 PM
Amazon has their deal right now for the free shipping over 25.00, but not only that, they you can save up to $20.00 on a lot of their products. The coffee deals are wonderful. If you spend 29.00 in coffee, you get 10.00 off. I'm finding all kinds of good buys on stuff I use all the time, its like going to Sams Club and having it delivered for free.

askomsky
05-15-2008, 02:19 PM
Amazon has their deal right now for the free shipping over 25.00, but not only that, they you can save up to $20.00 on a lot of their products. The coffee deals are wonderful. If you spend 29.00 in coffee, you get 10.00 off. I'm finding all kinds of good buys on stuff I use all the time, its like going to Sams Club and having it delivered for free.

Dang Cindy... Stop it!!!! lol I just finished placing my kelloggs order and was finally ready to walk away from the computer when you posted. Being that DH and I drink coffee ALL the time and I really need to run to Sam's club soon for more, had to check out the offer.... Just got 3 34.5 ozs of folgers for $21! Free shipping and $10 off to boot! The other offer was awesome too!

So hopefully if enough of us buy some groceries that'll earn another amazon gift card for a possible trivia or scavenger hunt????? lol

Seriously they were both awesome deals. I ordered $50 worth of food (snacks etc for the pool) for $40 with free shipping. I was also impressed that the coffe was still free shipping even after the coupon took it below the $25.

LuvMyBoys
05-15-2008, 02:24 PM
Dang Cindy... Stop it!!!! lol I just finished placing my kelloggs order and was finally ready to walk away from the computer when you posted. Being that DH and I drink coffee ALL the time and I really need to run to Sam's club soon for more, had to check out the offer.... Just got 3 34.5 ozs of folgers for $21! Free shipping and $10 off to boot! The other offer was awesome too!

So hopefully if enough of us buy some groceries that'll earn another amazon gift card for a possible trivia or scavenger hunt????? lol

Seriously they were both awesome deals. I ordered $50 worth of food (snacks etc for the pool) for $40 with free shipping. I was also impressed that the coffe was still free shipping even after the coupon took it below the $25.

I ordered the Folgers deal last week too :rotfl: With free shipping and the $10 off, the deal was great - worked out to $7 each on 3 containers of the Folgers Gourmet Supreme which is what we drink and is currently priced btwn $9.50-$11.50 at the store!

It's great not to have to worry about purchasing coffee for awhile! :sunshine:

sunshinecindy
05-15-2008, 03:40 PM
I just ordered a combo of the millstone and folgers, and it came to 5.02 lb, thats unreal. I got some of the flavored to put in a basket for my FIL for Fathers Day, he loves flavored coffee. I got the Nuts on the Net too and a couple other little things, will make a great gift.