PDA

View Full Version : Tillys

m4travels
05-15-2008, 03:23 PM
There was a post yesterday regarding Tillys and their sale on Crocs. Dude and Partner Dude LOVE our Crocs so I ordered two pair yesterday. I came home for lunch to feed the puppies today and THE BOX OF CROCS WAS ON MY PORCH!!

YIKES!!! ONE DAY DELIVERY (granted, it didn't have far to go, but still!!!):cooldance:

sunshinecindy
05-15-2008, 03:42 PM
There was a post yesterday regarding Tillys and their sale on Crocs. Dude and Partner Dude LOVE our Crocs so I ordered two pair yesterday. I came home for lunch to feed the puppies today and THE BOX OF CROCS WAS ON MY PORCH!!

YIKES!!! ONE DAY DELIVERY (granted, it didn't have far to go, but still!!!):cooldance:

And here I thought you were just slacking off today not working. :)
Glad you got your crocs, thats was a really good deal. BTW, how are the little potatoes.

m4travels
05-15-2008, 04:09 PM
And here I thought you were just slacking off today not working. :)
Glad you got your crocs, thats was a really good deal. BTW, how are the little potatoes.
They're great, thanks for asking. I just can't seem to find the time to take pictures; you'd think I was swamped with work, huh?

Prospective buyers start coming by on Saturday and Sunday. Most should be at new homes by mid-June. A breeder friend of mine says I should be keeping one.... Partner Dude will kill me; or divorce!

Magical JenK
05-15-2008, 04:20 PM
Oooh yes, please take a photo! There is a new bully litter that my mentor has right now that I'm totally in love with ALL 7 of them!

Nothing like puppies to make you think you NEED another NOW!!