PDA

View Full Version : about Quick Contest

lanny76
05-15-2008, 11:22 PM
Well, wasn't able to be on much till later today,so I missed the first offer for this. Now I did the 2nd one, but it didn't credit at 10 central (11 eastern), so if does happen to credit the next hour - I totally miss out on this contest. Bummer.

linanglab
05-16-2008, 05:54 AM
Well, wasn't able to be on much till later today,so I missed the first offer for this. Now I did the 2nd one, but it didn't credit at 10 central (11 eastern), so if does happen to credit the next hour - I totally miss out on this contest. Bummer.

Me too! But there will be another contest! Seems like Tricia always has something up her sleeve. I didn't clear my cookies before doing the last offer which is why I think it did not credit. I was in a hurry and had to be somewhere, so I also did it REALLY fast instead of taking my time. Lesson learned....

piglet-for-me
05-16-2008, 07:12 AM
I did both and neither credited. It's a perfect example of how sometimes credits work so well for others yet some don't get credit.

I'm looking forward to next time. :sunshine:

Weluvdisny
05-16-2008, 08:42 AM
I was too late to get the first one but I did the second one and no credit either.:confused: