PDA

View Full Version : Has Anyone Tried The Bookswim Offer?

iluvamystery89
05-17-2008, 10:36 AM
if so, what do you think of it? i'm considering signing up b/c i LOVE to read but gas prices make it difficult to get to the library (almost 20 miles away) more than once a week. this would save me gas AND time, but i'd like some opinions before i join up. anyone? :sunshine2:

askomsky
05-17-2008, 11:19 AM
if so, what do you think of it? i'm considering signing up b/c i LOVE to read but gas prices make it difficult to get to the library (almost 20 miles away) more than once a week. this would save me gas AND time, but i'd like some opinions before i join up. anyone? :sunshine2:

No, but I've been back and forth about it too. My one friend use to do it and loved it.

wilsonfamily4
05-17-2008, 11:42 AM
I used to do one similar. I will say if you live close to their shipping site it would be great. But here in Oregon books were taking about 9-11 days to get here and I wasn't getting much read for my money. Others who lived closer to the east coast loved it. It is a great way to check books out without going anywhere, I did this before I got my drivers license. I always loved when I opened my mailbox and there sat a book I wanted!