PDA

View Full Version : Cookies and shopping

jaime
05-18-2008, 06:49 AM
Okay, so since I am no longer getting credit for OTX surveys I want to clear out my cookies before I take another long survey! Only problem is that I have been doing a lot of shopping and have not been credited for that yet so if I clear my cookies before I get crefit will I still get my credit? Its been 2 days since I've been shopping. Is it safe to delete cookies yet? :confused:

Hedy
05-18-2008, 08:32 AM
Okay, so since I am no longer getting credit for OTX surveys I want to clear out my cookies before I take another long survey! Only problem is that I have been doing a lot of shopping and have not been credited for that yet so if I clear my cookies before I get crefit will I still get my credit? Its been 2 days since I've been shopping. Is it safe to delete cookies yet? :confused:

After two days you should be safe.

jaime
05-18-2008, 08:38 AM
Thank you!

m 'n c
05-18-2008, 09:32 AM
I clear after 6 hours and have no issues getting credit for my shopping.

~Kathie
05-18-2008, 01:46 PM
Mmmmm.......I thought this post was going to be about what kind of cookies Jamie was eating while she was shopping. Ol' dopey me!!! :rotfl:

ligrumpygirl
05-18-2008, 02:15 PM
Doesn't take much to turn us to food huh!? :rotfl:

jaime
05-18-2008, 02:25 PM
Mmmmm.......I thought this post was going to be about what kind of cookies Jamie was eating while she was shopping. Ol' dopey me!!! :rotfl:

:rotfl: You are too funny!!

~Kathie
05-19-2008, 07:59 AM
Doesn't take much to turn us to food huh!? :rotfl:

Constantly on my mind!!! :angel:

Jamie.........love the picture of your kids!! Very, very cute!