PDA

View Full Version : eBay

jaime
05-18-2008, 08:38 AM
How long does it take for my purchases to show up as a pending credit?

jnorth1007
05-18-2008, 08:51 AM
I just recently saw a post by tricia that these have been put on auto credit so it is just a matter of ebay uploading them. I don 't know the exact answer to this but I would imagine it would show up within a week.

ligrumpygirl
05-18-2008, 10:30 AM
Last week I bought something and I am pretty sure the credit showed up within a day or two.

kimntrent
05-18-2008, 01:12 PM
I have been seeing them come through pretty regularly.

jaime
05-18-2008, 02:27 PM
Geeze, I hope I get some pending credits soon! I've spent like $400 in the past week! Between the Disney Store, Walmart and eBay!

I think I am going to take a little break from shopping for a while!

m 'n c
05-18-2008, 03:55 PM
I wouldn't worry yet. I think Tricia likes to take time off every now and then so she might not do anything until tonight or tomorrow credit wise.

jaime
05-18-2008, 06:57 PM
I wouldn't worry yet. I think Tricia likes to take time off every now and then so she might not do anything until tonight or tomorrow credit wise.

Oh wow! I didn't realize that she had to do it all herself! I thought the credits came from the store automaticly! Take yout time Tricia!

m 'n c
05-18-2008, 07:17 PM
Well she is trying to automate everything she can but not everything can/is there yet. Shopping is one of the last things so basically she gets the numbers from the merchants on spreadsheets and then has to put them in the right order to upload them. So its manual and a PITA sometimes so rule of thumb is usually Tricia gets them in every Sunday but sometimes she will take the day off and it will be Monday.

No worries I know you are new and not everyone knows this so its a good refresher for us all to understand what it takes to run this site from the back.