PDA

View Full Version : silver, gold, and platinum offers

DarcyDog
05-19-2008, 02:48 PM
I'm still new to SR and you all have been so kind when I have a question, so I'm going to ask another one.

When I do offers and have to complete 2 silver offers, 2 gold offers, etc., and after I've reviewed all of the offers on the platinum page, do I just close that page? There's nowhere else for me to go, and these are the offers for which I'm not receiving credit, so I figure I must be doing something wrong. Do I actually have to complete the required number of offers on these pages?

Seems like I get a zillion popup windows when I close these pages. Am I supposed to be completing any of these popup offers? If someone has a procedure for completing these kind of offers, I would appreciate peeking at it.

Thanks again. You guys are the best!:sunshine:

m 'n c
05-19-2008, 03:55 PM
Normally when I get to the end like that and there are no other pages to go to I close out.

Those offers are usually tricky for me to get. Some it takes 2 or 3 months for me to finally hit them on a good day and get credit. Just make sure you have your internet settings right and don't give up when doing them. Patience and persistence pays off.

mirandag819
05-19-2008, 04:08 PM
I've gotten credit for a lot of these. I've noticed that a lot of them have click here for bonus offers at the end. I usually click this and I seem to get credit. Also with several of these there are 2 confirmation emails, make sure if there is more than one that you click the link in both of them.

DarcyDog
05-19-2008, 04:16 PM
I've gotten credit for a lot of these. I've noticed that a lot of them have click here for bonus offers at the end. I usually click this and I seem to get credit. Also with several of these there are 2 confirmation emails, make sure if there is more than one that you click the link in both of them.

OK. So if some of these confirmation emails lead to more silver/gold/platinum offers, do I have to complete those to get credit?

MooseBrains
05-19-2008, 04:34 PM
NO, just click on the link but don't go any further when you open the email. Then get ready for the junk mail. Fun!

DarcyDog
05-26-2008, 12:30 AM
I'm back with another question on these offers. Here's what happens to me:

I select the offer at the SR site
I get a popup screen where I enter my email address
I then get a popup where I enter my first and last name, address, etc.
Immediately, I get 2 separate simultaneous popup screens.
One is for the silver/gold/platinum offers and at the top of the screen is the email address I entered on No. 2.
The other popup starts with yes/no type offers and I go through many of these screens until I get to the same silver/gold/platinum screen as No. 5 but this time it has the first and last name that I entered in No. 3.

Do I only have to go through one of these simultaneous popup screens and if so, which one? Or do I go through both of them?

spring
05-26-2008, 06:48 AM
I'm not sure I completely follow you, but here's what I do with these offers: when I get to the silver offers and it asks me to complete two offers, I click on two offers in that category, one at a time. If it is not something I want, I close each offer, then continue to the gold offers, then to the platinum offers. Sometimes I am able to close after that if it is not directing me to more offers (like if it tries to take you back to the gold offers.) If it asks me to click for bonus offers, and I do click on them. If there is none that I want, I end everything there. Sometimes I do have additional windows at this point, like new silver, gold, platinum windows. I just close them and put the offer in my pending box.

Prior to starting the offer, I have a separate window opened up with the e-mail addy that I am using for the offer. I clear my inbox and junk mail box in that addy prior to doing the offer. At the end of the offer, I can now check for any e-mail confirmations in either my inbox or junk mail boxes. I've had pretty good success using this system. HTH:sunshine:

DarcyDog
05-26-2008, 08:40 AM
I'm not sure I completely follow you, but here's what I do with these offers: when I get to the silver offers and it asks me to complete two offers, I click on two offers in that category, one at a time. If it is not something I want, I close each offer, then continue to the gold offers, then to the platinum offers. Sometimes I am able to close after that if it is not directing me to more offers (like if it tries to take you back to the gold offers.) If it asks me to click for bonus offers, and I do click on them. If there is none that I want, I end everything there. Sometimes I do have additional windows at this point, like new silver, gold, platinum windows. I just close them and put the offer in my pending box.

Prior to starting the offer, I have a separate window opened up with the e-mail addy that I am using for the offer. I clear my inbox and junk mail box in that addy prior to doing the offer. At the end of the offer, I can now check for any e-mail confirmations in either my inbox or junk mail boxes. I've had pretty good success using this system. HTH:sunshine:

That's what I do also. But what's happening to me is that I'm getting 2 separate windows, each with the silver offers. One windows has my email address at the top, and one window has the first & last name I used earlier. I'm sure I only need to do one of those, but I don't know which one.

I'm guessing I'm the only one with this problem?

spring
05-26-2008, 08:58 AM
Hmmmm.........I'm not completely computer literate, so forgive me if I do not use the correct terminology.

At the bottom of your web page, you should have little "boxes" with the page you are on. For example, next to my "start" button on the bottom left, I have a box that says "Sunshine Rewards Forum" currently. This box tells me what window I'm working in. Now, when you do an offer, you sometimes get multiple "boxes" on the bottom. What I try to do is pay attention to the "box" that appears when I first start the paid offer. If I get confused by multiple "boxes", I can always come back to that one to get me back on track. Also, when you first open an offer, it will probably open two "boxes", one for the offer track, and one for the silver, gold & platinum offers. I think it is there so that if you don't finish the offer, you still get the silver, gold and platinum offers. I ignore that "box," and when you are completely finished the offer, including the silver, gold and platinum offers, you will still probably have that "box" of silver, gold and platinum offers to close.

Sorry, I can't explain it better than that, but perhaps someone will come along who can give you the correct terms. Hoping you might understand, though. Just keep on track with the original paid offer box and you might be okay. HTH:sunshine:

m 'n c
05-26-2008, 09:45 AM
I get what you are saying. Stick with the one that goes with the yes/no offers and close out the other one that is gold/plat/silver/whatever lol that has your email address.

MooseBrains
05-26-2008, 10:21 AM
Thanks for the great question. I get confused and really don't know how to do them to get credit.

I didn't know to open my email box and clear it. That will really help as I have so much junk mail I can never find the confirmation. Excellent idea!

aknight373
05-26-2008, 10:29 AM
I get what you are saying. Stick with the one that goes with the yes/no offers and close out the other one that is gold/plat/silver/whatever lol that has your email address.

that's what i do also

DarcyDog
05-26-2008, 11:43 AM
Will give it a whirl Maybe this is why I don't seem to get confirmation emails.

lanny76
05-26-2008, 12:02 PM
Yeah, you just have to ignore the page with the silver/gold etc offers that pops up when you are at the beginning of the yes/no survey questions. If you skip them and do the popup page you probably won't get credit. I just ignore that popup page and go thru all the questions until I come to the silver/gold offers at the end of those. That helps to get credit. Of course, sometimes you can do everything right, click on confirm emails, and an offer still doesn't credit. So, good luck!!