PDA

View Full Version : Logitech QuickCam from NewEgg--$9.99

SunshineGirl
05-20-2008, 09:03 AM
I know a lot of you have been mentioning not having any type of cameras. I just came across this one and it looks like a REALLY good deal. It's originally 79.99, marked down to 69.99, with a $10 off coupon code and then a $40 mail in rebate! Plus, you would get 1% back from us on the 69.99. I'm not sure how much regular shipping is, but 3 business day shipping is $5.99. This would make a good gift as well. But it ends SOON (Thursday).

Logitech QuickCam Communicate Deluxe- $9.99 (after MIR+promo code "WEBCAM51520") at Newegg.com, expires 5/22 (http://www.sunshinerewards.com/links.php?uid=1&aid=4765&type=coupon)

iluvamystery89
05-20-2008, 01:52 PM
anyone have experience w/ this company? there's a review on the newegg website that says they refuse to honor their rebates, so i'm going back & forth on whether i should purchase this.

m 'n c
05-20-2008, 03:08 PM
anyone have experience w/ this company? there's a review on the newegg website that says they refuse to honor their rebates, so i'm going back & forth on whether i should purchase this.

I've had good luck with newegg. I would think that the review might just be from one unhappy person who possibly didn't follow the instructions on what to send in with the rebate or waited too long (I'm just assuming here I have no first hand knowledge of the situation) which happens a lot with rebates in general.

Hedy
05-20-2008, 03:12 PM
Let me tell you something about NewEgg's customer service:
I've purchased two cameras, a hard drive and an ipod radio thing through New Egg and been very happy.
On black Friday, paypal was having a promotion that if you ordered through certain merchants using Paypal, you'd get 10% back as a rebate in January. I ordered my ipod thing. The fine print was that it was limited to a certain number of orders-and mine didn't qualify. I figured "Whatever, I got my SR credit." New Egg saw people were upset ovet this, and personally deposited the % in our paypal accounts BEFORE we would have gotten it via paypal.
I recommend them highly.

askomsky
05-20-2008, 03:32 PM
I've also had great customer service with them. We've ordered several times and they were always great and fast shipping.
Usually their one merchant I look at first.

iluvamystery89
05-20-2008, 03:58 PM
thanks everyone :) i assumed the rebate was through logitech, based on the reviewer's comments. i feel much better about purchasing through newegg now!