PDA

View Full Version : Miriale

speechteachri
06-16-2007, 02:29 PM
Did anyone who did this offer get their underwear yet? I was really looking forward to getting this in, as I have somewhat of an underwear fetish, I guess. I buy more underwear and bras than I could ever wear, and I always have to have them match....i guess I take the old addage "make sure you always have on clean underwear in case you are ever in an accident" the next step. :rotfl:

Anyway...I got the underwear in and it is very pretty, BUT I do not find it comfortable at all, and I don't find that it fits very well! It is NOT something I will want to order more of in the future. Now with the whole fraud thing going on though, I am afraid to cancel! I really did do this offer in good faith, but I really don't want to have to pay for anymore of the underwear. I'm wodering if I should keep the membership going for a while and just refuse the next shipment when it comes due, then cancel later or what. I am afraid if I wait, that I will forget to cancel and end up having to pay for more uncomfortable underwear, but I don't want to ever be suspected of fraud either...

What to do, what to do!!??:confused:

Tircia...I'm sorry, it didn't even cross my mind at the time I posted this that I was breaking the rules. If you want to remove the post that is fine. I was just not sure how to handle this with everything going on. Thanks!

SunshineGirl
06-16-2007, 08:58 PM
If you really don't like something, definitely cancel it. The fact that you have already tried wearing them says a lot! People who were signing up only to cancel wouldn't have even ordered their own size.

And you actually did pay for the initial purchase with this one. So it's unlike the ones where we see a lot fraud because people order it for a big commission. They commission on this isn't too much more than the purchase price.

speechteachri
06-16-2007, 10:14 PM
Thanks for the response! Have a great night.

3dog2kidmom
06-17-2007, 01:41 PM
Mine came in yesterday and I haven't opened it yet. Anxious to see...