PDA

View Full Version : Might as well ask...

Hedy
05-21-2008, 12:03 PM
I presume the Sm bonus is as high a Shoebuy is going to get in the near future, right?

askomsky
05-21-2008, 12:04 PM
I presume the Sm bonus is as high a Shoebuy is going to get in the near future, right?

Well you never know what Tricia is going to do tomorrow, so I'm holding off until at least tomorrow to see what she has in store for us.

Blessing and Miracle
05-21-2008, 12:34 PM
Well you never know what Tricia is going to do tomorrow, so I'm holding off until at least tomorrow to see what she has in store for us.

Good thinking April! Thanks!:angel:

Hedy
05-21-2008, 12:43 PM

:p:p If I were patient and waiting until tomorrow, would I be posting? :rotfl::rotfl: I'll wait until tomorrow.

chipndale
05-21-2008, 02:43 PM
I too am waiting until tomorrow to place orders!

SunshineGirl
05-21-2008, 02:58 PM
HAAAAAA! You all crack me up. And for that, I will let you in on a secret. You can shop at Shoebuy today with no risk. But I wouldn't do too much other shopping before tomorrow. :angel:

chipndale
05-21-2008, 03:01 PM
Thanks for the heads up - I don't have a shoebuy purchase - just alot of other stores that I need stuff from. I will look more tonight and have my orders ready for tomorrow.

Hedy
05-21-2008, 03:12 PM
HAAAAAA! You all crack me up. And for that, I will let you in on a secret. You can shop at Shoebuy today with no risk. But I wouldn't do too much other shopping before tomorrow. :angel:

Thank you for reinforcing me behaving like a 5 year old. (Mooooooom, are we there yet?)

pbhall13
05-21-2008, 03:20 PM
Of course tomorrow AM I will be at Sadie's last day of school field trip...but I should be home by noon...........so don't do TOO much fun stuff until I get home....PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Looking forward to it.....ooh maybe a bigger cashout for pool supplies (wink wink...I need that new liner!)

Pamela

Magical JenK
05-21-2008, 04:44 PM
Ooooooh intriguing!! I can't wait to see what Tricia does for her bday!!

sunshinecindy
05-21-2008, 05:10 PM
Of course tomorrow AM I will be at Sadie's last day of school field trip...but I should be home by noon...........so don't do TOO much fun stuff until I get home....PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Looking forward to it.....ooh maybe a bigger cashout for pool supplies (wink wink...I need that new liner!)

Pamela

Ya, I asked for that one too, but unfortunately, no give there. :rotfl:

Just wanted to add that is you don't see what you need at the Aqua Superstore, you can call and ask for someone who handles affiliate purchases as I was told by the Affiliate Manager that they do have phone tracking also.

mom2ian
05-21-2008, 05:14 PM
thanks for starting this thread. I had forgotten tomorrow was a "Special" Day. I have some shopping I need to do too. I'll have to keep my impulses in check until then. :)