PDA

View Full Version : SuperMember Forum

~Kathie
05-21-2008, 12:36 PM
I didn't see any mod's online so thought I would post this question here since I believe it's a technical glitch.

Non-Supermembers are able to post in the SuperMember forum.

I thought that was a SM perk. :confused:

Here is the link
http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/showthread.php?t=8765

I apologize if I am wrong.

askomsky
05-21-2008, 12:48 PM
I didn't see any mod's online so thought I would post this question here since I believe it's a technical glitch.

Non-Supermembers are able to post in the SuperMember forum.

I thought that was a SM perk. :confused:

Here is the link
http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/showthread.php?t=8765

I apologize if I am wrong.

Good catch! I saw the thread but didn't think anything of it, espeically since I use the "new posts" function. It may have something to do with the changes made so we don't have to log into the forum, via password everytime.

cglaura
05-21-2008, 01:07 PM
This thread was posted in I think the Technical section this morning. I think a mod moved it to the SM section b/c it dealt w/ sm surveys.

It didn't start out there though. :)

askomsky
05-21-2008, 01:09 PM
This thread was posted in I think the Technical section this morning. I think a mod moved it to the SM section b/c it dealt w/ sm surveys.

Ah -ha! That makes more sense! :)

mollyeilis
05-21-2008, 01:41 PM

Doesn't seem helpful if the OP can't read the replies! :rotfl:

FYI when I, a non-SM, click on it, I can't get to it.

jnorth1007
05-21-2008, 02:24 PM
It was originally posted by a super member concerning super member surveys which have no bearing on the rest of the membership since they can't take them. Had it been a question posted by a non-SM I wouldn't have moved it.

mollyeilis
05-21-2008, 02:26 PM
Huh, wonder why it was thought to be a non SM then! Oh well, I guess I can figure it all out in July. :):sunshine:

jnorth1007
05-21-2008, 02:28 PM
The OP WASN"T thought to be a non-sm. The person who asked what these surveys were was a non-sm and she recieved her response to it and then thanked the person who answered her before I moved it so there wouldn't be any confusion. Any more explanation needed?

mollyeilis
05-21-2008, 02:32 PM
Aha and OK. Please remember that all I could see was this post, so I didn't have all that info (I didn't see the post before it was moved). I was simply curious! :)

jaime
05-21-2008, 02:49 PM
I bet I know who the non SM who posted was!! Sorry! It was in this forum earlier today! No worries, I can't see it anymore since it was moved! :)

jnorth1007
05-21-2008, 02:57 PM
:rotfl: Jaime you did NOTHING wrong at all. I just thought it was better suited for the SM forum so I quietly (or apparently not so) moved it to the proper area. There were no secret codes in it or secret handshakes just what you saw was the gist of it. We try to keep things neat and clean and easy to find. Apparently there was more space used in trying to figure out why the thread was moved than the actual thread used that I moved LOL one of those times when it just doesn't work to clean up. Like when I know Justin will be home...no need cleaning because it will just make more mess.

lanny76
05-21-2008, 02:58 PM
Sorry - if I should not have answered the non-sm's question, my apologies for doing so. I just didn't want her to be confused and be looking for this survey when non-sm's can't find it!

jnorth1007
05-21-2008, 03:01 PM
It is never wrong to answer member questions.

jaime
05-21-2008, 03:22 PM
I'm sorry!! Thanks for being so helpful Lanny76! :)

Jnorth1007, I totally understand why you wanted to move it! There really wasn't much to the post when I posted on it anyway! Just something more to look forward to when I do make SM!! :cooldance:

~Kathie
05-21-2008, 08:32 PM
:rotfl: Jaime you did NOTHING wrong at all. I just thought it was better suited for the SM forum so I quietly (or apparently not so) moved it to the proper area. There were no secret codes in it or secret handshakes just what you saw was the gist of it. We try to keep things neat and clean and easy to find. Apparently there was more space used in trying to figure out why the thread was moved than the actual thread used that I moved LOL one of those times when it just doesn't work to clean up. Like when I know Justin will be home...no need cleaning because it will just make more mess.

Sorry Janet....I didn't mean to start a ruckus!! What you said makes sense.
Thanks for being on top of things and keeping the boards neat and pretty.

Jamie and all non-SM's.........hope to see you all in the SM forum in July. :sunshine2: