PDA

View Full Version : OTX

SunshineGirl
05-21-2008, 04:45 PM
The company we get OTX surveys from temporarily paused them. So I just switched our link to the AMP survey one, which should credit just the same for you. We're working to find out what happened with the other ones.

DisneyMa
05-22-2008, 12:44 AM
Didn't even notice that! I'm just glad when I get an interesting survey and it credits!!:D

Blessing and Miracle
05-22-2008, 10:45 AM
Mine didn't credit on yesterday!:(

SunshineGirl
05-22-2008, 10:48 AM
Mine didn't credit on yesterday!:(

Do you remember if you took it before or after we found out about the switch?

Blessing and Miracle
05-22-2008, 10:51 AM
Do you remember if you took it before or after we found out about the switch?

It was before the switch.

spring
05-22-2008, 11:13 AM
I did one last evening, and although it didn't credit on the hour, I noticed the credit was there this AM.

keishashadow
05-22-2008, 09:20 PM
just checked my account...

odd, didn't get credit for one yesterday

did get credit for one this am sez OTX in my history...regardless, happy to get it!

SunshineGirl
05-23-2008, 07:25 AM
Are these still working the same as usual (the majority crediting except for the odd ones here and there?). If so, I'll leave them with the link we are using--even though the other company did get their link working again.

3dog2kidmom
05-23-2008, 07:31 AM
Are these still working the same as usual (the majority crediting except for the odd ones here and there?). If so, I'll leave them with the link we are using--even though the other company did get their link working again.

Thanks, Tricia. I have had good luck with the Amp surveys (in fact I just finished one so don't know about that crediting, but the last one I did worked fine). I appreciate your looking out for us to get this extra .75 every day!!

athoods
05-25-2008, 06:17 PM
I tried serveral times Friday and twice today and I can't qualify for the OXT. It seems that they keep sending me the same ones even though I have cleared cookies before trying.:confused: Ones that I have already received credit for.

3dog2kidmom
05-25-2008, 06:21 PM
I tried serveral times Friday and twice today and I can't qualify for the OXT. It seems that they keep sending me the same ones even though I have cleared cookies before trying.:confused: Ones that I have already received credit for.

Some of the OTX surveys - especially the movie ones - seem the same but are about different movies or show you different ads.

athoods
05-25-2008, 07:29 PM
[quote=3dog2kidmom;144398]Some of the OTX surveys - especially the movie ones - seem the same but are about different movies or show you different ads.[/quote

I haven't had any about movies. I like those

The one that keeps coming up is about video games and it is the same one because I get halfway through it and then it kicks me out because I always answer the same way. I truthfully doubt that I will buy any of the systems they are offering. We aren't big gamers here..

DarcyDog
05-25-2008, 07:36 PM
I haven't been able to get either survey. Since yesterday both have told me I've already tried too many times or there are none available. Bad weekend for me.:(