PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Tricia (everyone read post 1!!)

m 'n c
05-21-2008, 11:53 PM
It's finally 12 EST which means its time to celebrate Tricia's Birthday. Janet and I have been counting down today to start this thread as we couldn't wait! :party:

In honor of Tricia's birthday, let's show Tricia how much we appreciate her. When you leave your Happy Birthday message pick one of the three options below and post a special memory/appreciation/tidbit of information that you want to thank Tricia for.

1. My favorite memory of Tricia is…
2. What I appreciate Tricia for is …
3. Something I would not have known without Tricia is…

:birthday4:

m 'n c
05-21-2008, 11:55 PM
I will start. Happy Birthday Tricia!

My favorite memory of Tricia is the thread of giggles we all had a few months ago with all of the interesting items you can buy on drugstore.com highlighted by various members. Unfortunately, a rubber duck will never be the same to me :rotfl:

jnorth1007
05-22-2008, 12:04 AM
My favorite memory of Tricia are the times that I email her and say "Call me now/when you get a chance/ASAP" and it turns from a 5 minute talk about an issue into a 2 hour talk about everything. LOL. Just the other day Brandon told Tricia I needed a company phone for our conversations. I will always remember some of the hilarious things we talked about and I always get off the phone hoarse in the throat from laughing. Thanks for the laughs and the reassuring and for the many things you have done that have changed my life in so many ways. Happy Birthday!

disney_girl
05-22-2008, 12:05 AM
Happy Birthday Tricia!!:party:

My first memory of Tricia was her enthusiastic post on the DIS to "come and check her site out". She seemed very enthusiastic and genuine and I signed right up (member #10 lol)! I really admire that when things start looking down, Tricia digs her heels in and goes to bat for her site and members. I love that she has created a site where we can earn money for whatever our passion may be while we are also forming friendships with other online members!

I really admire Tricia's entrepreneur abilities- she seems to always come up with something new and exciting! And I really feel that the things she does are not only to better herself but to help others as well- which is an awesome thing!

Thanks for all you do Tricia!! Have a WONDERFUL day!!:sunshine:

DisneyMa
05-22-2008, 12:32 AM
Happy Birthday Tricia:birthday4:

I really appreciate you for creating sunshine rewards. I have made extra Disney money and fell in love with a forum of crazy people from all over the USA and Canada:D It's quite an amazing family you created:love:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

~Kathie
05-22-2008, 12:33 AM
:bday2: Happy Birthday Tricia!!!! :bday2:

Something I would not have known without Tricia is the whole rewards scene. I knew nothing about it but after reading Tricia's posts about Sunshine and Rewards tips in general on the DIS Board I did check it out. Opened up a whole new world for me.

Thanks Tricia and enjoy your birthday!!! :party:

deana
05-22-2008, 01:16 AM
Happy Birthday Tricia! I really appreciate this wonderful business you have created. Have a great day!!!:bday2:

MamaO
05-22-2008, 01:40 AM
Without Tricia and Sunshine Rewards, I never would have known about so many of these shopping sites. Not so good for the credit card, but it sure has made life more fun! I always get exited to see what box(es) might be on my front porch when I get home from work!

Happy Birthday, Tricia!

disneyforever
05-22-2008, 02:21 AM
Happy Birthday Tricia!!! :bday:

I appreciate you for forming this Sunshine Family. This is a wonderful, crazy group
and I love coming here to the forum everyday. It is part of my daily life now. I also
love being able to earn extra money for my disney trips and getting information
on disney vacations.

So eat some cake! :scarf:

Have a couple drinks! :cheers:

And of course... party! :party:

Have a wonderful day. Here's to all your birthday wishes coming true!

marcymajor
05-22-2008, 04:15 AM
Happy Birthday Tricia - the best thing about Tricia is how she has brought all these people together on sr with a common bond and interest - shopping and a lot of communication. i will always treasure her and this site. both are the greatest.:bday2:

linanglab
05-22-2008, 05:16 AM
What I appreciate about Tricia, is not only has she created a place to earn extra money, but has made it a fun process for all of us. Love the games, forum, chats, etc.

Have a wonderful birthday week!

jaime
05-22-2008, 06:19 AM
Happy Birthday Tricia! I hope you have a wonderful day!! I appreciate you for forming this amazing site!! Thank you so much for all that you do!

bajam
05-22-2008, 06:47 AM
What I appreciate about Tricia is the honest site she has here. I was burned by a GPT in the past and this is a complete 180 from that site. I also appreciate the quick turnaround when cashing out. I don't think any other site out there does that and it's what makes SR so special.

What I love is she had the great idea to give away a Disney Cruise:rotfl:

Wishing you a Happy Birthday. Have a great day.

speechteachri
05-22-2008, 06:49 AM
:woohoo:Happy Birthday Tricia!!!

I have to answer all three questions, because the answers are all so easy for me!!...

1. My favorite memory of Tricia is…actually this is not SR related, but Tricia agreed to play a "part" for our Extreme Wpasadi team when we were competing over on the DIS. I thought of Tricia because I knew she was smart and also funny from her posts on the DIS, and she willingly agreed for us to use her as a character in our game.
2. What I appreciate Tricia for is …There are so many things, but the thing that stands out the most is her genuineness. That always comes through in everything you do Tricia...you are a very genuine person!
3. Something I would not have known without Tricia is…anything about this "rewarding" pursuit that I have gotten myself involved in here! I knew nothing about rewards sites, but Tricia's personality over at the DIS sucked me right in:rotfl:....and I'm so glad! Thank you Tricia!!!

Tricia...here's wishing you a Birthday FULL of Blessings!!!:bday2:

jl8595
05-22-2008, 06:59 AM
A super wonderful Happy Birthday to you today Tricia!! :sunshine:

Tricia - what I appreciate most about you is your willingness to share yourself, your business, your family, and your honesty with all of us in this community. Your commitment to customer service and "us" is like nothing I've ever seen before...thank you and a VERY happy birthday! :love:

Chris
05-22-2008, 07:07 AM
:clap::party::birthday4::party:Happy Birthday Tricia!!!!!!

3. Something I would not have known without Tricia is…
How to earn my way to Disney!

RDGCJK
05-22-2008, 07:08 AM
Happy Birthday Tricia! Hope you have a great one!

What I appreciate most, is how you take the time to get to know members and help them out wherever possible. Only on SR do I feel like I "know you" even though we've never met. Thanks for making us feel more like people, rather than just numbers! :)

spring
05-22-2008, 07:13 AM
:birthday4:HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TRICIA!

I appreciate Tricia as she is able to conduct business while treating all of us as extended family. She has earned my respect for her honestly and diplomacy, even when times are tough. Even though I have never met her, I feel I "know" her. I'm sure there are no other online communities that have this same sense of family.:sunshine:

sammielynn
05-22-2008, 07:14 AM
My first and best memory of Tricia goes back to May 2, 2006. I joined SR Jan. 21, 2006 and cashed for the first time on April 14, 2006 for $20 Disney Dollars. I was thrilled, $20.00 free! Then came the e-mail I had won a contest! I cashed out for $250 in free giftcards! Our Disney trip was so sweet with that free money. I was hooked. In 2006 I went to Disney with $270 in giftcards. This year I have around $600 in gift cards for our trip (we leave Sunday!!). I'm hooked on SR! Thanks Tricia and Happy Birthday!

Sunni
05-22-2008, 07:17 AM
Happy Birthday Tricia! :party:

What I appreciate about Tricia is her love for life, her fun personality and honesty..........I appreciate her creation, Sunshine Rewards and that I get to be part of its community.....making money, playing games, gabbing, laughing, crying, and most of all making friends.

I think May 22nd is a day for great people...........you share a birthday with my hubby. :)

PSL1013
05-22-2008, 07:21 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRICIA :balloons::present:

What I appreciate best about Tricia is her customer service and her total involvement and commitment to SR, which in turn makes it the best rewards site in the whole wide "world". Thank you for being "you" and I hope you have a very happy birthday today. Enjoy!

piglet-for-me
05-22-2008, 07:27 AM
Happy Birthday Tricia! :bday2:

Not only am I happy that I finally figured out this site which I've been a member of for a very long time, but I am thankful for all the help I've received along the way.

A very recent memory I have, is when Tricia helped me get my "reward" paid click up. I am not technical saavy, and didn't have a clue as to what I was doing. The webpage for my business was created by someone else. When I saw the paid click reward, I wondered if it was what I thought it was - in that I could get everyone here to visit the webpage to have traffic driven to my site. I wrote up a trouble ticket which probably sounded like it came from a grade school kid, asking if it was what I thought it was, how I went about doing it, how it worked, etc. Tricia so kindly helped me and worked through my errors - like sending her an invalid link.

Thanks, Tricia. Have a great birthday!

Cindy

TIAMOMMA
05-22-2008, 07:31 AM
Happy Birthday Tricia!!!! I've said it before, I'll say it again, "You Rock!"

Tricia, your ability to create an atmosphere like this that is friendly, comforting and financially rewarding is astounding. You truly have the ability to make lemonade from lemons and I guess the thing that impresses me the most about you is you are SUCH a smart woman, but you have NEVER once come across as condensending, or haughty. You are down to earth, sweet, funny, honest and a through-and-through good person. You know you are well loved by us all! :heart:

3dog2kidmom
05-22-2008, 07:32 AM
Happy Birthday, Tricia!!

:sunshine:

My favorite memory of Tricia is the night we had one of our first frenzied "guess the movie" contests. DH was working and I was home alone, bored, on a Friday night and here Tricia was being 'my' friend having a contest about movies, which I love. At that moment Sunshine Rewards really changed in my mind from being a fun way to earn money for Disney to being a group of friends to laugh and cry with. I will never forget that turning point. :hugs:

What I appreciate Tricia most for is her honesty and integrity. I know I'm investing my time and my heart in something that is completely above board. I also love that Tricia treats us like friends and shares her heart with us. :heart:

So again, Tricia, Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day and take some time to celebrate the amazing woman that you are :)

missymouse
05-22-2008, 07:33 AM
:bday2: Tricia :cooldance::balloons:

Happy Birthday Tricia

What I appreciate Tricia for is that she always thinks of us, always goes to bat for us, keeps us updated about important things going on in the affiliate world, and she shares so much of herself with all of us.

I love Sunshine Rewards and I am so thankful that Tricia has done all she has done with the site to make it not just the best incentive/shopping site, but also a community of people who genuinely care by starting the forum.

kxmeeh
05-22-2008, 07:33 AM
I appreciate Tricia for her honesty. No matter how good or bad things may be, she will always tell it like it is. Sometimes, especially when you are reading and not speaking to someone, it is easy to get the wrong impression about what is really being said (tone) with Tricia, there is no question!! Also, now that I am a sahm, this website gives me sanity, friendship in what can be a very loney world. Happy Birthday!!!!! You are surrounded in happy thoughts :hugs:

Iteach
05-22-2008, 07:37 AM
What I appreciate most about Tricia is that she has brought a wonderful group of people together by starting Sunshine Rewards:sunshine:! I also love the fact that she is such a "real" person and friend to all of us as she shares some of her life with us in a variety of ways.

Tricia, you are just the best human being! Thank you so much for all that you do and being such a gift to all!

:party: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Enjoy your special day!

zoodoyle
:cooldance: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :cooldance:

I admire Tricia's ability to make us feel at "home" here on SR, and spreading a little extra sunshine every time we visit :sunshine:

fourfoxesinpa
My turn...

2. What I appreciate Tricia for is …

Creating a great site where we can not only earn $ to have special moments with our families but have special moments here as well.

I hope you have a wonderful day.

llgray16
05-22-2008, 07:40 AM
:sunshine: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRICIA :sunshine:

Over the past 2 yeaars, Tricia has added so much to my life by giving me the opportunity to share special moments with my family. By providing me with an opportunity to earn enough for MVMCP and that special 7th Birthday trip for my DS, Tricia has brought so much :sunshine: to my and my family's lives! It isn't that it is just a place to earn money, it is that it is a fun and inviting place to earn money. Anyone can run a site, but it takes a special person to create a community at the same time. That sense of community is what keeps me and so many of us coming back!

So thank you Tricia for all you do for me and the rest of the SR family! I hope you have the BEST of birthdays this year and for many years to come!!!!

nolacindy
05-22-2008, 07:47 AM
Happy, Happy Birthday Tricia!!!:sunshine2:

I appreciate Tricia creating a place that anyone can come to and feel welcome. If your upset or having a bad day you can always count on someone being here to cheer you up or give a hug.

Thanks Tricia! Have a fantastic day.:balloons:

askomsky
05-22-2008, 07:49 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRICIA!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Dear Tricia, Happy Birthday to you!!!!

What I appreciate Tricia for is …
How she takes the time to literally help every single person who needs it on her site. She will go above and beyond as an owner and personally oversee
any issues to make her members happy. She doesn't have a mean bone in her body and always see's the glass as half full. ( I say this bc she has always given people the benefit of the doubt when most of us wouldn't)

Also if it weren't for her business smarts I wouldn't have the opprotunity to earn money towards our vacations, nor would I have met a truely amazing group of people.

pbhall13
05-22-2008, 08:00 AM
Happy Birthday Tricia........

I guess I would have to say that I agree with what everyone has posted about you going to bat for us, being a straight shooter (I like people who tell it like it is so there is no wondering the meaning) and for creating a community where people feel at home........willing to share of themselves in a way they may not always do in their daily lives. My friends get a kick out of me when I mention "sunshine rewards" and talk about the money I have been able to 'save' using the site........and don't get me started with being part of the chats.

You should be proud of this community that you created.........I toast you and all of your hardwork and wish you a happy, healthy year of spreading more SUNSHINE!

Pamela

memanana
05-22-2008, 08:00 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRICIA

I appreciate Tricia giving us a site to earn money and the fast way of solving problems for those who have them:thanks: :birthday4:

nurseminnie76
05-22-2008, 08:02 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRICIA

:party::bday2::party:

I appreciate Tricia for creating this wonderful site. I had never heard of a reward site either before finding SR on the DIS. I am so thankful that Tricia has given me the opportunity to "meet" such wonderful people and created such an easy way for me to earn extra Disney money. I love all the videoblogs that she has started. Through her posts and videos, I feel like I actually "know" her. Can't wait to meet the whole Sunshine Crew on the cruise (which by the way was a brilliant idea :p).

I hope you have a wonderful day!

ETA: As I was getting DD8 ready for school this morning I mentioned to her that today is Tricia's birthday. She said - "Oh, that girl from the video, the one that owns Sunshine? Well make sure you tell her Happy Birthday from me too. And tell her I can't wait to spend all my Disney GCs on our trip in Oct." So ...... Tricia - wishing you a very happy birthday from my DD Allyson!

iluvamystery89
05-22-2008, 08:03 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRICIA!!! :party: :birthday4:

i appreciate tricia for creating sunshine rewards, which has come to be my 2nd home in the last 2 months, and for everything you do for us day after day, no matter how large or small the problem or how serious or silly it may be. you're definitely one of a kind :sunshine2:

may you have a day filled with love, laughter and sunshine and may it be just one of many, many more lovely birthdays to come.

Hedy
05-22-2008, 08:14 AM
Happy birthday, Tricia!
1. My favorite memory of Tricia is…honestly? The day I posted on another forum with an offer q-and she wrote a dissertation on wy she was doing what she did. It would have been way easier for her to ignore me.
2. What I appreciate Tricia for is her high standards.
3. Something I would not have known without Tricia is the wonderful people on SR who I geniunely care about.

OhMari
05-22-2008, 08:18 AM
My earliest memory of Tricia was seeing her on the Budget Board on the DIS and I really don't remember how I got to her site, but somehow I joined. I really didn't get it at first. This was April 2006. I think I earned $25 my first year here and another $25 Disney Card- for joining a movie club.

When I returned from our Disney vacation in April 2007, Tricia opened her forum up and this is when I realized people were earning big money on her site. "Oh, how niave I was.":rotfl:

Happy Birthday Tricia-I'm glad to be part of your Rewards Site. Things will always keep changing, (I still miss the nickle and dime paid clicks) but with all the shopping and survey's you added it makes up for it.

Have a great day.

missangie
05-22-2008, 08:22 AM
I appreciate Tricia for being my very best friend! She has stuck with me through good times and bad. She's an inspiration to me--when I grow up, I want to be just like her! We also have a blast whenever we're together. We are never without plenty of laughter (that deep in the belly laugh too that makes you sore the next day!) I love her for who she is and the ways that she make everyone who knows her a better person. She's a thoughtful and giving person who puts others before herself, and I wish everyone had a Tricia in their lives! :sunshine:

Happy Birthday!!

bartleby1
05-22-2008, 08:32 AM
Happy Birthday Tricia!!

I appreciate Tricia for all of the fresh ideas she brings to Sunshine Rewards for all of us to enjoy. When things start looking down, she always finds a way to turn it all around and perk us all up. I also appreciate that she searches for offers that she feels are on the up-and-up, rather than posting offers that are questionable. She really does her best to protect all of her members and it shows!

Thanks for giving it your all, Tricia, and for creating such a wonderful community of people!

disneynut
05-22-2008, 08:49 AM
:sunshine:Happy Birthday Tricia. :sunshine:
What I appreciate Tricia for is her HONESTY with members. I really respect that she will be straight forward to all her members when something goes wrong or not as planned and help us sort it out. :hugs:

lanny76
05-22-2008, 08:52 AM
:bday2::balloons:

By this time, everyone has said quite well everything I'd want to say!! So guess I just have to repeat it - what I really appreciate about Tricia is her warmth, helpfulness and approachability, as well as all she has done to make this such a wholesome, honest site. I am so glad I found such a rewards site with such a great owner! Have a wonderful day, Tricia!

icartjetta
05-22-2008, 08:57 AM
Happy Birthday Tricia

My favorite memory is meeting the Sunshine Family in person, it was an honor to meet the brains behind this great place called Sunshine Rewards.
I appreciate Tricia and SR because without them I wouldn't have over $500.00 in funny money to spend at Disney on Micky Mouse ice cream bars.:angel:
Tricia, you really are an amazing women (Wonder Woman) and Thank you for creating a great place for us all to enjoy.
It's your Birthday, go have some fun.

Mom2aPrincess
05-22-2008, 08:58 AM
What I appreciate Tricia for is making us a family here. That's what I attribute to my earnings - that I want to come here and be a part of this and any time I have a busy day and can't make it by (like yesterday), I go to bed feeling like I missed out on something.

mia214jia
05-22-2008, 08:58 AM
:balloons:Happy BirthdayTricia:balloons:
I have to say that SR has brought back the Love for Disney for me. I have enjoyed many laughs and making new friends.
Thank you Tricia! and I hope you have a Blessed Birthday!

JillyFish
05-22-2008, 09:24 AM
My favorite memory of Tricia is when the Sunshine Family was trying to sell their house and when people would come to look at it, she would move to her "mobile office" (her van) so she could keep working on SR stuff. The visual of that just always made me laugh!

What I appreciate most about Tricia is that she is one of us and her business just happens to be helping her friends earn some extra money for vacations, Christmas presents, etc. in fun ways.

Thanks for creating this amazing community of friends Tricia! I hope you have a wonderful day!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

http://item.slide.com/r/1/113/i/8aKrqE1E4D_sfMLZ8IkBQqqiMZymw0Fx/

jollytammy
05-22-2008, 09:33 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
I hope you have a wonderful day. You run a wonderful business that has created a wonderful community where people can share. You are fair and fight for your customers and always give us the benefit of the doubt. You work hard to make SR a wonderful place to belong. You should be proud of all that you have accomplished!!!

chrissylou2
05-22-2008, 09:36 AM
:sunshine:Happy Birthday!!!:sunshine:

I appreciate all her dedication to us members, she makes no hesitation when we need help and goes the extra mile to make us happy. My day is not complete without Sunshine Rewards and I owe that all to Tricia!!!!

I hope you have the best Birthday ever!!!!!:sunshine2:

Chrissy

bellanlivismom
05-22-2008, 09:52 AM
Happy Birthday Tricia!

I know that it has been said many different ways but thank you Tricia for all that you do. I stumble upon here my accident and my life has not been the same. It is all the extra little things that you do that make you and SR so very special!

mdapiggy
05-22-2008, 09:55 AM
:party::party:Happy Birthday Tricia:bday2:

Thanks for the great site in the last month I have learned about sooo many new places to shop.

MooseBrains
05-22-2008, 09:58 AM
Happy Birthday Tricia!

Wishing you many more to come. What she has done is to make sure that all new people get answers to very easy questions and hard ones. It was so hard to learn how to make SR work the best and she has always taken the time to answer each question, no matter how many times it gets asked.

I guess it is her dedication!

Soccer Princess
05-22-2008, 10:07 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRICIA!!!!

2. What I appreciate Tricia for is all of the hard work and dedication she has put in to SR, not only as a site, but as a community! :)

LuvMyBoys
05-22-2008, 10:21 AM
Happy Birthday Tricia! :cheers:

My favorite memories of Tricia are all the witty little comments about Cindy that she has shared in her postings :rotfl:

Seriously though, it's clear from all that Tricia has shared with us that she is a wonderful daughter, mother, wife, and business owner! :sunshine:

cglaura
05-22-2008, 10:27 AM
What I appreciate about Tricia is that she always goes to bat for us and treats her members like family, not some random customer with a number.

Hope you have a fantastic birthday!

:cooldance:

Blessing and Miracle
05-22-2008, 10:40 AM
I truly appreciate Tricia for creating such a wonderful program. Although, the rewards are great the friendships I've made in the forum are simple PRICELESS! This is truly a place of sunshine!

May the God Lord continue to bless and keep you is my prayer!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TRICIA!

Alice28
05-22-2008, 10:49 AM
Happy Birthday to Tricia!

Gosh, where to begin! I just appreciate Tricia's enthusiasm, her integrity, her GIVINGNESS, and her ability to make this site really fun. I love it. Thank you so much Tricia for helping us make Disney vacations more affordable- you're da' bomb. :heart: :sunshine: Have a fantastic day!

nicholfamily5
05-22-2008, 10:55 AM
:bday2: Happy Birthday Tricia!! :bday2:

I appreciate Tricia for all the hard work, dedication, and honesty she has given to us. My life has changed in many ways as a result of sunshine rewards. You are an inspiration to me more than you know. Because of your site, I have been able to sign my children up for more activities, have a more relaxed budget on vacation, and (because of the SR cruise) have a special vacation with my husband!

Personally, you have inspired me to start my own website, which has been a long time dream for me. Without your influence, I probably never would have began the process.

With all the opportunities you present to us, such as SR, Chatty Women, and SNTK, you have given us all wonderful ways to express ourselves, and earn money! In these difficult economic times, I love knowing that there is a family out there that truly cares about my life, and I know that I can always come here and tell it like it is.

Have a wonderful birthday, Tricia. You deserve nothing but the best!

Hugs and Kisses,
Kristen:love:

keishashadow
05-22-2008, 11:07 AM
put me down for #3

never knew about reward sites before this one, it's a painless way for me to earn extra dough for disney vacations:)

happy birthday tricia - u r good a good peep:sunshine:

ItsmeSunnyV
05-22-2008, 11:57 AM
http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z80/AutumnAngyl/disney.gif
What I appreciate about Tricia is how much we really all mean to her. I remember the day that I was having some personal issues, and I received a PM asking if she could call me, I said yes, and was really shocked to learn that she really does appreciate us all around here as individuals. I talked with her that night for a while, and she had me laughing, and I remember when I hung up, my nosey DH asked me who I was talking to, and when I told him, it was her, he laughed at me, and said you sounded like you were talking to an old friend. I kept that thought in my head, that it really did feel that way. Thanks for always making us all feel comfortable around here and allowing us all to be ourselves.:hugs:

MrsWonka
05-22-2008, 12:11 PM
Tricia, I hope you have the happiest birthday ever!!!!

What I appreciate Tricia for is all that you do to make sure that all of your Sunshiners are taken care of. The "Human" touch that you put on the Sunshine Rewards site and being available to answer all our "dumb" questions, and never appearing to be exhausted by us all. We love you for it!!!!

m4travels
05-22-2008, 12:48 PM
Happy Birthday, Tricia!!!

3. Something I would not have known without Tricia is… who would have thunk that there was someone else out there who loved ABBA's Dancing Queen besides this one??!!!

lmroyea
05-22-2008, 02:01 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRICIA!

One thing, of many, that I appreciate about you is how you created a fun and friendly place where I've made so many friends. I truly value the forum friendships more than the money I earn. That being said, something I wouldn't have known without you is all the great "unknown" merchants that are out there. I love the product reviews and the unique merchandise that I never would have found in regular stores. Plus it all earns me % back, while saving the time, gas, and stress of going to the mall. Thank you for all that you do. Have a wonderful day!

aknight373
05-22-2008, 02:04 PM
Happy birthday tricia!!!! What I appreciate you is all the hard work you put in here!!! you make this a great place and make us all feel like family

Dove
05-22-2008, 02:42 PM
Happy Birthday Tricia

:bday2:

What I appreciate Tricia for is the way she cares about people and for all the little and big things she does to make Sunshine Rewards such wonderful rewards site.
Thank you, Tricia and Sunshine Family You truly are the best ! :hugs:

mom2ian
05-22-2008, 03:19 PM
Happy Birthday Tricia!

I really appreciate how you are so quick to respond to questions and the fact that you are honest with everyone. This is a great site and it is obvious how hard you work to make it great!

Belle
05-22-2008, 03:27 PM
Happy Birthday, Tricia!

I remember when Tricia started posting on the DIS's Rewards Board even before she started SR. She was always looking for contests and such for HMC. I thought HMC was a great site, and then came along SR.

Thanks for everything you do, Tricia! You are truly appreciated and loved! Keep up the good work! :sunshine:

luvhockey
05-22-2008, 06:00 PM
I really appreciate how you look out for our best interest. Always looking for new ways to help us make money.

Angela

ligrumpygirl
05-22-2008, 06:27 PM
What I appreciate Tricia for is opening this wonderful forum!! It has brought me some amazing friends who I would have never met otherwise!

Happy Birthday...:hugs:, :love:, and :sunshine: all year long!

sunshinemckenzie
05-22-2008, 06:57 PM
1. My favorite memory of Tricia is…How she embraced me as a new member while patiently answering my many questions. When she seen that I was trying to make SM within my first month here and was falling short. She waved her magic wand and helped it happen(thank you again for caring).
2. What I appreciate Tricia for is …That she has given me the opportunity to make the SM bracelets. I dearly love creating things with new programs and Tricia give me the chance to do just that. I can't wait until 2009 to start the new ones!!!!!! I hope you know just what that meant to me and to a special family :)
3. Something I would not have known without Tricia is…First and foremost-doing rewards sites. But the biggest thing I would have learned is that there are DEFINITELY caring, sincere ppl on the net who aren't here to take advantage of someone. Tricia runs her site as tho everyone is a dearly cherished friend and not as a business and business only site.

Have a :sunshine: day!!

JOLAROCHE
05-22-2008, 07:20 PM
Happy Birthday Tricia

What I appreciate Tricia for is … the nice little surprises you get in the mail Like our little keyboard cleaner.

luvdisney00
05-23-2008, 07:25 AM
Happy Birthday Tricia!!!

I appreciate all that Tricia does to make this such a fun place to be. What I learned was that a rewards site can be a place to make some money and to make friends. I used to think these type of sites were all a scam.

Thanks Tricia for all of you hard work to make SR the best Rewards Site on the net. :love:

bbangel
05-23-2008, 08:54 PM
It's a little late but Happy Birthday Tricia!

Thanks for giving me an excuse to indulge in trips to my favourite place!

T1nkrules
05-24-2008, 08:53 AM
Tricia,

A little late but I still wanted to wish you the happiest! You certainly bring plenty of sunshine to us! hope it was a very Happy Birthday!!!:hugs::birthday4::balloons: