PDA

View Full Version : Forum Contest: 5 of Tricia’s Favorite Things

jnorth1007
05-22-2008, 08:05 AM
Forum Contest: 5 of Tricia’s Favorite Things

In honor of Tricia’s birthday, we are having a contest to celebrate!! Since May is Tricia’s birthday month it will be the contest of fives. This contest will be to guess 5 of Tricia’s favorite things that are sold by SR merchants. We will be having 5 different contests with 5 different merchants and 5 different products. For each of the contests the person who guesses the correct merchant and product will receive a $5 Amazon.com Gift Card.

The contests will start at 9am central time and continue throughout the day. We will work on one merchant and product at a time and you get one guess per clue. We will give you clues as to what the product or merchant could be.

There will be a new contest started at 9am, 12pm, 4pm, 7pm and 10pm central time. This will give everyone an opportunity to participate and help celebrate Tricia’s birthday and possibly win a little something extra for you.

P.S. This is not an SR sponsored contest so bear with us as we try to run our first contest as a surprise to Tricia since things probably won’t be as smooth as her usual contests do. At least at first while we get our bearings LOL but we promise it will be fun.

askomsky
05-22-2008, 08:07 AM
What a neat idea Janet!!!! This will be so cool!

mjjmbnmm
05-22-2008, 08:10 AM
Can't wait.

fourfoxesinpa
05-22-2008, 09:05 AM
Duh! I'm sitting here watching the clock, getting SO excited for 9:00 a.m. to come so the contest to start, refreshing my screen over and over. I didn't see CENTRAL time. :confused: That gives me an hour to throw some laundry in. This will be a Sunshiny Day! :sunshine:

jnorth1007
05-22-2008, 09:07 AM
LOL I had to do central because I am in central and so is Catherine and my kids are out of school now so I wasn't sure I would be able to be up in time for 9 eastern. I also thought it fell in the middle so maybe everyone could get a chance to play at least one of the games. I'm going to feed the kids and we will be ready at 9 CENTRAL lol I'm so glad you guys are excited!

m 'n c
05-22-2008, 09:36 AM
I'm super excited. I just wish I could participate now!! :rotfl: