PDA

View Full Version : Anybody else...

Hedy
05-22-2008, 08:17 AM
Stoked about the MA day increases on shopping? :cooldance::cooldance::cooldance:

SunshineGirl
05-22-2008, 09:03 AM
Stoked about the MA day increases on shopping? :cooldance::cooldance::cooldance:

15 merchant increases--today only. Our biggest increase day ever! Hopefully everyone can find something, whether it is food, shoes, scrapbook materials, gifts, etc. I tried to pick a really big variety of merchants, including some favorites like Restaurant.com.

wisconsinmom
05-22-2008, 10:18 AM
Is there a list posted on the forums of the increases? I'd love top plan a shopping strategy but I can't log into SR from school:(

jnorth1007
05-22-2008, 10:19 AM
Nothing has been announced yet but usually Tricia posts it in the forum also.

SunshineGirl
05-22-2008, 10:20 AM
Is there a list posted on the forums of the increases? I'd love top plan a shopping strategy but I can't log into SR from school:(

Sure...

Limited Time Rate
Increases

CoffeeForLess.com - MA Day Special! Earn 8% back on purchases.

Omaha Steaks - Special Father's Day Rate! Earn 5% back on purchases.

Restaurant.com - MA Day Special! Earn 10% back on purchases.

Crazy for Bargains - MA Day Special! Earn 10% back on purchases.

Lids - MA Day Special! Earn 7% back on purchases.

IBSDirect.com - MA Day Special! Earn 8% back on purchases.

Celebrate Express - MA Day Special! Earn 10% back on purchases.

Dancing Deer Baking Co. - MA Day Special! Earn 7% back on purchases.

Disney DVD Gift Express - MA Day Special! Earn 14.00 when you purchase a Disney DVD Gift Express subscription.

Taylor Gifts - MA Day Special! Earn 8% back on purchases.

CoutureCandy.com - MA Day Special! Earn 12% back on purchases.

Masseys - MA Day Special! Earn 11% back on purchases.

NutsOnTheNet.com (Zenobia) - Father's Day Special! Earn 8% back on purchases through May 28.

4Checks - MA Day Special! Earn 18% back on purchases.

Canvas On Demand - MA Day Special! Earn 9% back on purchases.

AutoAnything - MA Day Special! Earn 6% back on purchases.

Paper.com - MA Day Special! Earn 10% back on purchases.

m 'n c
05-22-2008, 10:22 AM
Oh crap there are some good ones on that list and I have burned a hole in my CC already. Guess I can browse for any must haves.

Oh and I will rave about Omaha Steaks later.

jnorth1007
05-22-2008, 10:24 AM
I am considering doing the DVD Express again. I love this service but I hate waiting for just one movie a month. At 14.00 you are basically getting one month free

Blessing and Miracle
05-22-2008, 10:26 AM
Oh, boy!!!:angel:

m 'n c
05-22-2008, 10:39 AM
I am considering doing the DVD Express again. I love this service but I hate waiting for just one movie a month. At 14.00 you are basically getting one month free

That is one of the ones I was really considering. I like doing the 3 month increments. Gotta see what I'm missing. Maybe the pirates trilogy. :sunshine:

wisconsinmom
05-22-2008, 11:33 AM
Thanks for posting Tricia! Disney DVD express here I come:sunshine2: This is just the push I needed!

~Kathie
05-22-2008, 12:35 PM

I just ordered one of these. Looks like I may need another one. :angel:

Magical JenK
05-22-2008, 03:22 PM
Yep! I did the DVD Express! I love the service & the nice bump that will happen in my SR account doesn't hurt either!!

askomsky
05-22-2008, 03:29 PM
Yep! I did the DVD Express! I love the service & the nice bump that will happen in my SR account doesn't hurt either!!

Same here, been talking about it for a few months, finally bit the bullet!

lanny76
05-22-2008, 05:38 PM
Did the DVD express thing too - the SR account jump will be cool, but maybe not my DH's reaction to the credit card account jump!! At least we can all enjoy it for a while, so hopefully that makes it worth the cost/splurge!

jnorth1007
05-22-2008, 05:41 PM
I am going to do it tonight for sure once I get a chance to plug in to the DSL cable so I can make sure i get credit lol it is expensive but i pay more than that buying a movie or more a month replacing the old ones anyway

m 'n c
05-22-2008, 06:17 PM
I added another 3 month subscription to start the month after my current one ends. I really wanted a new pair of jeans but couture candy is out of my size :cry:

Kittykat
05-22-2008, 07:33 PM
I made an order through Dancing Deer Baking Co. for my best friend. She's my oldest DS's godmother so I sent her a package as a belated Mothers Day and early birthday surprise (her birthday is in June).

I have to admit I was really swayed to use them by Tricia and Cindy's videoblogs. The packages looked so cute I couldn't resist ordering. :sunshine2:

jnorth1007
05-22-2008, 07:47 PM
I got the DVD express 6 month subscription. I also ordered a subscription of Zoobooks for the kids that i have been wanting to get. I am thinking I am going to get those vera bradley accessories too. Ill make SM yet ROFL

ligrumpygirl
05-22-2008, 08:07 PM
Just ordered from Dancing Deer again and Lids. I want to try the DVD thing but I am going to hold off until next quarter to help make SM. Being away 13 days is not going to help!

Blessing and Miracle
05-22-2008, 09:01 PM
Lord, I've been shopping all day. :rotfl:

I've also ordered my Very Unmerry Christmas present for my secret person! :angel: She should receive it next week.:)