PDA

View Full Version : Canvas on Demand

Blessing and Miracle
05-22-2008, 06:11 PM
Has anyone tried this? It seems quiet interesting.

nicnik
05-22-2008, 06:45 PM
We just used them for a 60th b-day gift for my dad earlier this month. We had a black & white picture from around 1960 printed & enlarged for him. The order process was so easy & the staff even called me to help decide between two old photos when I wasn't sure which would turn out the best! They have a feature where you can upload photo(s) to get advice on the best size / coloring / whatnot to choose & after I uploaded my "top 2", they called me to discuss them. I haven't seen the finished product because it went directly to my dad's house, but he called after he received it & said that it looks great. I'll be up at his place not this weekend but the next so I'll try to remember to come back to this thread & let you know what I think of it after I've seen it in person. But so far, based on only the ordering process and the fact that the credits showed up quickly, I'd give them a :sunshine:. I hope that helps a little!

SunshineGirl
05-22-2008, 06:57 PM
I cannot tell you how much I love them! I need to do a videoblog of the picture we have on our mantel. It was a digital picture we took really quickly in a pumpkin patch last fall. They blew it up and the quality is excellent. I have had so many compliments on it and I don't even have it framed yet. Everyone who has come into my family since I put it up has comment on it. I tried to videoblog it twice but the light in my family room was weird because of the windows and you couldn't see the video well enough.

Blessing and Miracle
05-22-2008, 08:51 PM
Thanks, guys! I think I'm gonna place an order with them.:)

Lord, I've been shopping all day!:) Thanks for the increases Tricia!

SunshineGirl
05-22-2008, 09:17 PM
Thanks, guys! I think I'm gonna place an order with them.:)

Lord, I've been shopping all day!:) Thanks for the increases Tricia!

Do we have any coupons up for them?