PDA

View Full Version : Thank You SR!

luvmickey
05-23-2008, 09:32 AM
I just want to say thank you to SR. I got on this site not thinking I would ever really make anything from it. Wow was I wrong. I am doing so good and having so much fun. Everyone has been great on the forums. Everyone is so nice about answering ALL the questions that I have. Thank you to everyone on here!

jaime
05-23-2008, 09:44 AM
ITA! :hugs: 3 people mentioned this site to me. I was leary to say the least. Now that I am here and I get how everything works I am in heaven!! I have been slowly refering all of my online friends to join. I just love it here! :sunshine:

DarcyDog
05-23-2008, 09:55 AM
Ditto for me. I admit I was somewhat skeptical, but this experience has been GREAT!! I just joined in mid-April and I think I've got a good shot at making SM this quarter. I never thought it would happen so fast!!

Thanks again!!!

:sunshine::heart::sunshine:

T1nkrules
06-24-2008, 07:23 AM
For getting those lost credits...found them in my earnings this am. You all are awesome! :sunshine::thanks:

T1nkrules
07-09-2008, 07:11 AM
Hats off to you for all that you do-over and over-makes it sooo much fun to be on this site! :cooldance:

Thank you also for finding my shopping credits! W hat a nice way to start the day! THANK YOU! :clap::thanks:

jenvance
07-09-2008, 09:58 AM
This truly is a wonderful place. I absolutely love it, the people are so kind and thoughtful. And so helpful. And of course I get to make some extra money too!! Thanks so much Sunshine Rewards!! We couldn't ask for a better owner, moderators, members!!