PDA

View Full Version : What Have You Got From An Offer

sunshinecindy
05-23-2008, 04:23 PM
Sometimes we just think of offers as the .50 we get from them, but sometimes, we get much more. I'm going to start this thread for anyone who has done an offer and something more came from it. I'll start.

I did an offer for home remodeling. They had 3 local contractors call me. I got a great deal on my granite countertops from one of them. That was worth much more then the .25 I got for credit.

Blessing and Miracle
05-23-2008, 05:12 PM
A week ago, I received a very nice case which held an exclusive movie video DVD. It's titled: Three Generations of Hip Hop. The package said it was from Kool J. Reynolds Tobacco, so I know it had to be from an offer on SR. I mean, the case itself is quite special. I asked DS23 about the people and he said they were ol' school Hip Hop Legends and that DS27 would really enjoy it, so I'm saving for him for his Birthday! :angel:

And the wonderful chocolates we all received last year or earlier this year. :)

Hedy
05-23-2008, 05:16 PM
the Merci chocolates would have to win for me.
"Where did you get those?"
"I entered a contest-I lost. I got two boxes of chocolate, though." :rotfl::rotfl:

piglet-for-me
05-23-2008, 06:05 PM
Back in April, there was an offer for TogetherRX - a prescription plan through some major drug companies. Last year, my husband lost his job, and our health insurance as a result of that. When the TogetherRX offer came up, I applied and since we didn't have drug covereage through the major medical insurance we have now, we qualified. I had no idea that there were programs to help people with the cost of prescriptions, besides those offered at places like Walmart & Meijer.

My youngest needed a prescription not long ago. The TogetherRX program reduced the cost by more than 50%!!

The offer here was worth way more than the $1 I was paid to do it. Had it not been for Sunshine Rewards, I'm almost postive I'd never have stumbled onto the program. I'll take this chance to say thanks!!!

Kittykat
05-23-2008, 06:46 PM
I signed up for Blockbuster Online through SR a million years ago...and LOVE it. I've kept my subscription ever since then and use the heck out of it. Right now the family is watching the BBC's Robin Hood series on DVD.

bajam
05-23-2008, 06:57 PM
I signed up for the Home Depot Lawn and Garden Club to get the credit. Someone here alerted us to the fact that she got a great coupon. I used the search function on my email and I had tons of coupons. I've gotten $5 off of $25 worth of mulch, BOGOF shrubs and my favorite... BOGOF hanging baskets. I am cheap so I usually buy the $5 ones at the local big box store that are about to die. These were so huge I could only fit one in the cart. I'm very happy with the club so far.:cooldance:

andrea2289
05-24-2008, 07:17 AM
I second the Home Depot from the free offers I received a 10% off any purchase for joining the HD Garden Club (or maybe the Moving Club). My husband loves HD and spends too much money there, so I know this coupon will save him some money :)

jl8595
05-24-2008, 09:05 AM
Well...#1 would be the Merci Chocolates. Can't go wrong with those, LOL!

#2 Would be a free 2 year subscription to Parents Magazine...not one of those "Subscribe and we'll give you 3 yrs for the price of 1"...out and out FREE. That made me very happy!

#3 Would be coupons! I've gotten Playtex tampon coupons, Tide coupons, medication coupons, a formula coupon, Gap coupons, and just this morning...a coupon for $2 off Perdue chicken breast that we buy at BJ's!

I love reading through the offers for good stuff! And the benefit to taking your time is that they tend to credit very well for me (as opposed to clicking and moving through too quickly).

Great thread Cindy!! :sunshine:

OhMari
05-24-2008, 09:15 AM
My nieces all had babies (4) in the last 18 months, anyhow, I always signed them up for baby things, and they receive coupons for wipes, diapers and occasionally they have all received free diapers and wipes.

I use our Home Depot coupons all the time. I just used my 10% off garden supplies. Our store is going out of business and garden supplies is marked off 40%, so I had a great savings yesterday!! I"ll be sad when our store closes.

I like the Orlando Vacation sign-up. I've received some great offers from that site. We are doing somethings off site and I am using some BOGO coupons.

Alice28
05-24-2008, 12:17 PM
LOVE the Home Depot Garden coupons! they're awesome! And the merci chocs were yummy too!

iluvamystery89
05-25-2008, 12:44 PM
let's see, i've received...
the diabetes info from the $1 free offer, which i passed along to my aunt (my 16 yo cousin has juvenile diabetes)
2 pamphlets w/ coupons from the home depot garden club
1 VERY thick, magazine-type texas travel guide (my SIL lives in san antonio and is always asking us to come visit)

kimbih
05-25-2008, 04:50 PM
Definately the Netflix! We're addicted to it now :rotfl: We used to go to Blockbuster to rent a movie maybe once a month. It was just too much of a hassle getting there to pick it up and return it. Now with the Netflix we get new DVD's to watch almost every day!

Also, the offer to join the forums! I didn't even think about joining another forum until I got the offer. But once I tried it, I can't leave. I've learned so much about SR and love seeing all the other members being so friendly towards each other.

cglaura
05-25-2008, 05:31 PM
I'm testing a product right now from a Greenfield survey. I had to replace my usual product with this for a month, so I'm saving (which to me is the same as making) about $30 by being a guinea pig :p

I'm in love with the product already, I really hope it becomes available in stores.

askomsky
05-25-2008, 10:38 PM
Kohls $5 off purchase for signing up with your email.

I can't remember what offer it actually was, but it was a selection in the offer. $5 off ANY purchase of $5 or more, so it was worth the .50 or so credit I recieved.

Green bags have also saved me a ton of money in bananas. THey really do a great job at keeping them fresh a LOT longer!

3dog2kidmom
05-25-2008, 11:24 PM
I'm testing a product right now from a Greenfield survey. I had to replace my usual product with this for a month, so I'm saving (which to me is the same as making) about $30 by being a guinea pig :p

I'm in love with the product already, I really hope it becomes available in stores.

I wonder if it's the same product I'm testing! I didn't think I'd like it but I do love it already!

mirandag819
05-27-2008, 07:14 PM
Today in the mail I got a sample of tide and 3 samples of VCF (Vaginal Contraceptive Film) not quite sure I know how to use them though.

hope829
06-02-2008, 12:09 PM
Well, I received $5000 for my friend's charity, an appearance on the Rachael Ray Show and a wonderful trip to NYC. :party:

All thanks to clicking on that Merci Chocolate link....oh yeah, I got chocolates and a Merci T shirt, too!

Mary