PDA

View Full Version : Shopping question

disneyforever
05-25-2008, 06:29 AM
Does it matter what email address I use for shopping? Do I have to use the
same email addy I used when I signed up for SR?

Mandi
05-25-2008, 10:47 AM
No, you can use anyone you want. It tracks by your user ID and not your email addy. I rarely ever use my email that's registered here and have always gotten credit. :)

iluvamystery89
05-25-2008, 11:15 AM
i use my ISP e-mail for shopping, so i can make sure i see the confirmation and shipping notice e-mails. i've always gotten credit too.

disneyforever
05-25-2008, 07:59 PM
Ok, so more questions. (Sometimes I really feel dumb, LOL) :rotfl:

I just placed my first shopping order thru SR. :cooldance:

I wanted some peanuts and hubby wanted macadamia nuts, so I ordered from NutsontheNet.
So I clicked on the banner thru SR, picked the 2 bags I wanted, created an account (cause
I am sure I am going to want more!), put in my credit card. hit enter. It gave me a
confirmation on the order page, and I just checked... and got a confirmation email.

So the question is... is that it? Is that all I have to do? Was I stressing over nothing? :rotfl:

Mandi
05-25-2008, 10:38 PM
Yep, that's it. :) Now you just have to wait until Tricia gets the info from NOTN and credits your account. I'm assuming you're not a SM so it'll be 21 days before you're giving the credit (3 for SM's). Until then it'll show as pending in your account info. HTH!