PDA

View Full Version : Depressed

DarcyDog
05-25-2008, 12:27 PM
I have had no luck since yesterday morning getting offers or surveys (although I got hot jobs this morning). On the daily survey I keep getting the message there are no new surveys and try again tomorrow. Guess that's just timing/luck?

The OTX surveys are just bizarre. I get to a screen asking me to select a race/national origin identification. After I select that, i either get a message telling me I don't qualify and asking me to try to qualify for another survery (which then takes me to a screen for amp surveys apologizing and telling me I don't meet the criteria to take a survey today), or I get taken directly to the amp survey screen. Again, just timing/luck?

I ws on my way to 22 daily surveys this month. I have 16 confirmed so far, but I now doubt I can get to 22.

I guess I'm worried I've done something wrong or there's something wrong with my laptop. I ran adaware, ccleaner, deleted my history, rebooted my PC, rebooted my modem and router . . .

Any suggestions? Should I just walk away and try again tomorrow?:confused:

DisneyMa
05-25-2008, 12:37 PM
I'm having the same stuff today. I just leave it alone for a couple hours and try again. Sometimes you just can't qualify. There is still time in May for you to get to 22. I'm at 12 and I need ONE MORE!!!!

I think things slow on weekend/holidays.

Iteach
05-25-2008, 12:38 PM
I have had no luck since yesterday morning getting offers or surveys (although I got hot jobs this morning). On the daily survey I keep getting the message there are no new surveys and try again tomorrow. Guess that's just timing/luck?

The OTX surveys are just bizarre. I get to a screen asking me to select a race/national origin identification. After I select that, i either get a message telling me I don't qualify and asking me to try to qualify for another survery (which then takes me to a screen for amp surveys apologizing and telling me I don't meet the criteria to take a survey today), or I get taken directly to the amp survey screen. Again, just timing/luck?

I ws on my way to 22 daily surveys this month. I have 16 confirmed so far, but I now doubt I can get to 22.

I guess I'm worried I've done something wrong or there's something wrong with my laptop. I ran adaware, ccleaner, deleted my history, rebooted my PC, rebooted my modem and router . . .

Any suggestions? Should I just walk away and try again
tomorrow?:confused:

I don't think you're doing anything wrong at all. It's just the way surveys go sometimes. Weekends can be harder to qualify sometimes then during the week. Since we were out of town yesterday and I couldn't try for a survey, I started to try for today's survey about 3 this morning. I just got and completed one now, about 11:00 am. I just kept checking every half hour or so and my options to check eventually changed to one I qualified for. It does depend on when you did a DS yesterday. At around 24 hours it will let you take another. DON"T give up for today. Just keep trying and I bet you'll get one today.

m 'n c
05-25-2008, 12:39 PM
It's a holiday weekend which might be making things worse than usual. Weekends are usually tough but coupled with a holiday it just seems especially bad. I wouldn't worry. Just go enjoy the beautiful day and try again tonight. :)

mirandag819
05-25-2008, 12:40 PM
I haven't been able to get anything to credit today either. Only the .01 click. No offers have credited, and I get stuck in this survey loop where it keeps taking me to the same survey I just did not qualify for, I don't know why it would want me to keep trying to qualify. I'm being honest and not changing my awnsers so I don't know why it would keep taking me back.

Maybe all of my shopping from Thursday might show up as pending today, that would make me feel better!

~Kathie
05-25-2008, 01:50 PM
Maybe all of my shopping from Thursday might show up as pending today, that would make me feel better!

Normally Tricia manually adds the shopping credits on a Sunday night and it's pending in our accounts on Monday morning. With the holiday, there is a chance it won't hit your account until Tuesday or maybe even Wednesday.
And because some businesses are closed due to the holiday, Tricia might not get the information until next week. It also gives Tricia a break so she can enjoy the holiday with her family.

I look at shopping credits this way. It's free money. Money I didn't have and someone gave me for shopping online I would be doing anyway. I'm thrilled with that.

It's hard to wait and discouraging not to be able to get a survey or offers to credit. We just have to have patience.

Hope you enjoy the weekend! :sunshine2:

jaime
05-27-2008, 07:30 AM
Hang in there! I haven't qualifyed for either survey all weekend. You are doing better then me on the GF's I've only done 13 of them!!

sunshinecindy
05-27-2008, 08:33 AM
Yes, remember, its a holiday weekend, so don't expect as many surveys or any credits because I'm sure that GF and OTX both don't load new ones over the holidays. I know a lot of people are off and at home and want to see more credits and more surveys, but, to the rest of us, its our job and we take some time off too. Don't get discouraged, just think of this as monday morning and try a little later.

Blessing and Miracle
05-27-2008, 01:54 PM
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: