PDA

View Full Version : Shoebuy sale...

ligrumpygirl
05-25-2008, 06:42 PM
Just saw that shoebuy.com has 20% sale listed on the website. Wanted to post it for those of you who need to rack up some credits. Now I have to keep saying to myself "No more Crocs...no more Crocs...I can do this!"

nurseminnie76
05-25-2008, 07:17 PM
Ummm.... Thanks Janet -- now I was forced to purchase a pair of Croc Capri flip-flops that I had been debating on getting. :p

~Kathie
05-25-2008, 09:36 PM
Just saw that shoebuy.com has 20% sale listed on the website. Wanted to post it for those of you who need to rack up some credits. Now I have to keep saying to myself "No more Crocs...no more Crocs...I can do this!"

Bad, bad, bad girl. :angrywife: Then again.........I do need a pair of walking shoes. :angel:

Seriously.....thanks for the heads up Janet!!!

ETA: It's very scary how quickly I was able to place an order.

3dog2kidmom
05-25-2008, 11:40 PM
Bad, bad, bad girl. :angrywife: Then again.........I do need a pair of walking shoes. :angel:

Seriously.....thanks for the heads up Janet!!!

ETA: It's very scary how quickly I was able to place an order.

Thank you! DD needed a new pair of Mickey crocs... and I loved getting these for $21.xx and 12% back versus paying $40 like I did the last pair (we bought AT Disney, LOL!).

Kathie, yes it is scary how fast that was :angel:

ligrumpygirl
05-26-2008, 08:34 AM
The sale is still going on...the new Adaras look nice...I may just give in today. What's another pair of crocs??

iluvamystery89
05-26-2008, 10:36 AM
does anyone know how true-to-size sketchers are? i was going take advantage of the 20% off to get DD a new pair of sneakers for fall, but don't know what size to get-she's got a fairly new pair of nikes (about 2 mo old) that are a size 4 and her old NB (from fall), which still fit, are a 3 1/2 . would y'all get a 4 or a 4 1/2-just in case her foot grows? help! i've never ordered from shoebuy before!

askomsky
05-26-2008, 10:49 AM
Ugh! Thanks Janet...... :) Ordered a pair of capri flip flop crocs for myself.
Did it rather quickly since I'm running out the door, and I'm all to well aware of how "quick and easy" it is to order from here! lol

Sketchers are true to size. My DD's fit them welll, I think Nike runs smaller then the other brands IMHO. I would order a half size at least up if their for fall. If Nike 4 fit her (NB are probably a little stretched out is my guess) I would definitely go with the 4.5. If they are a little to big come Sept, she'll get into them a month or so later.

chipndale
05-26-2008, 01:28 PM
I will second that Nike run small - which is why I love that brand. I would go up atleast a 1/2 size so that you have enough of room for that foot to grow. I would order the 4 1/2 easy - she can always grow into them.

pbhall13
05-26-2008, 01:34 PM
I think I may have missed it........was there a banner that said 20 % or does it show up in cart?

Pamela

askomsky
05-26-2008, 01:38 PM
I think I may have missed it........was there a banner that said 20 % or does it show up in cart?

Pamela

It's right on the front page, and a few other pages it showed up.

iluvamystery89
05-26-2008, 02:21 PM
thanks ladies! too bad there's nothing in the new balance :( but she really likes the sketchers :thumbsup:

JillyFish
05-26-2008, 05:18 PM

Ooh! Thanks for the heads-up Janet! I have birthday money to spend!! :clap:

Bad, bad, bad girl. :angrywife: Then again.........I do need a pair of walking shoes.

That's what you ALWAYS say Kathie! You must do a lot of walkin' girl! ;)

ETA: they don't have what I want in my size. Boo hoo! :cry:

Blessing and Miracle
05-26-2008, 08:07 PM
Would love to buy some new shoes, but I have sooo many purchases that haven't credited as of yet. I'm kinda concerned about that right now, so I'm gonna wait until things post. Hopefully they will soon.

iluvamystery89
05-26-2008, 11:00 PM
i made my purchase :cooldance:

~Kathie
05-26-2008, 11:30 PM
That's what you ALWAYS say Kathie! You must do a lot of walkin' girl! ;)

Well........I bought 3 pairs of hiking/walking shoes and they all went back. :( One brand I bought had some issue with a seam that dug into my foot. I bought 2 different sizes. Neither one fit. Another brand felt like lead. Needless to say..........they were history. Guess for hiking shoes I'll have to actually go into a store to try different brands.

I did just buy New Balance walking shoes (prior to this order) and they are fine, but I decided to try a new style this time and while they are good for the treadmill, they are not good for WDW.

The NB I just bought are the same style as the ones I have been wearing. Those are pretty worn out. Only difference is they are this years model. I should have known to stick to the ones I have been wearing. AND they were half the price of the ones I just ordered. My MIL always says, you get what you pay for and boy was she right.

Does that make sense?? One can never have too many shoes of any kind!!! :rotfl:

ETA: they don't have what I want in my size. Boo hoo! :cry:

Oh.....how disappointing. Did you sign up for an email? They'll let you know when your size comes in. I'm sorry you didn't get any shoes.

pbhall13
05-27-2008, 08:20 AM
got my order in just under the wire last night.........

ordered myself the mango capri croc sandals, my nephew his first pair of crocs (orange)....can you tell my favorite color yet! and also ordered my dd8 a new pair of sketchers.

and that is in addition to an order I made a few days earlier for my dd's (they both wanted new crocs.....) can't beat the discount and then percentage back!!

Pamela

JillyFish
05-27-2008, 08:38 AM
Well........I bought 3 pairs of hiking/walking shoes and they all went back. :( One brand I bought had some issue with a seam that dug into my foot. I bought 2 different sizes. Neither one fit. Another brand felt like lead. Needless to say..........they were history. Guess for hiking shoes I'll have to actually go into a store to try different brands.

I did just buy New Balance walking shoes (prior to this order) and they are fine, but I decided to try a new style this time and while they are good for the treadmill, they are not good for WDW.

The NB I just bought are the same style as the ones I have been wearing. Those are pretty worn out. Only difference is they are this years model. I should have known to stick to the ones I have been wearing. AND they were half the price of the ones I just ordered. My MIL always says, you get what you pay for and boy was she right.

Does that make sense?? One can never have too many shoes of any kind!!! :rotfl:

Oh.....how disappointing. Did you sign up for an email? They'll let you know when your size comes in. I'm sorry you didn't get any shoes.

I hope you know I was just teasing Kathie. It just sounded like such a good line to me....:angel:
I'm sorry you're having such a hard time finding the right ones.

Ooh, I forgot I could sign up for an email. I should do that.

~Kathie
05-27-2008, 12:33 PM
I hope you know I was just teasing Kathie. It just sounded like such a good line to me....:angel:
I'm sorry you're having such a hard time finding the right ones.

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!!! ..............Nearly convinced ya' didn't I??? :rotfl:

My DH has stopped exclaiming "Not ANOTHER pair of shoes!!" I think the man just resigned himself to the boxes coming. :sunshine2:

iluvamystery89
05-27-2008, 12:37 PM
i placed my order about 9:45 p.m. last night and the credit is already pending in my account! :woohoo: i'll be ordering ALL our shoes from shoebuy from now on!

askomsky
05-27-2008, 12:42 PM
i placed my order about 9:45 p.m. last night and the credit is already pending in my account! :woohoo: i'll be ordering ALL our shoes from shoebuy from now on!

:rotfl: Why do you think I chose to do my video contest on shoebuy?? lol
My credit is pending too!
Thanks Tricia!!

mmm611
06-01-2008, 10:24 PM
Hey all you Capri Croc ladies!

You all got me curious enough, so I tried on a pair at Dicks yesterday while I was at the mall. I really liked the Capri flip flops, but the strap was a little tight. Can you loosen that up any or does it loosen on its own after you wear them for a while? Granted, Dicks didn't have my size, so I had to try on a pair that's a size below what I normally wear, so that could be part of the problem. Shoebuy does have the color I want in my size. I'm tempted to go ahead and get them and just wear them around the apartment for a while. If they don't work, I can always send them back.

Anybody know if that Shoebuy limitted time offer (15% off and $9 cash back) is still good? I'm tempted to try using that link, but I'm a little leery if it's not working right. It DID take 15% when I did a trial run earlier.

askomsky
06-01-2008, 10:32 PM
Hey all you Capri Croc ladies!

You all got me curious enough, so I tried on a pair at Dicks yesterday while I was at the mall. I really liked the Capri flip flops, but the strap was a little tight. Can you loosen that up any or does it loosen on its own after you wear them for a while? Granted, Dicks didn't have my size, so I had to try on a pair that's a size below what I normally wear, so that could be part of the problem. Shoebuy does have the color I want in my size. I'm tempted to go ahead and get them and just wear them around the apartment for a while. If they don't work, I can always send them back.

Anybody know if that Shoebuy limitted time offer (15% off and $9 cash back) is still good? I'm tempted to try using that link, but I'm a little leery if it's not working right. It DID take 15% when I did a trial run earlier.

Funny you say that bc I think my strap is looser then I'm used to? Maybe it was the wrong size shoe that caused it? I have narrow "thin" but very LARGE feet! lol Mine feel great with extra room where the strap is. I still love mine!

mmm611
06-01-2008, 10:35 PM
LOL, my mother calls me Bigfoot! I'm used to wearing a 10 but sometimes can go with a 9, but I really prefer having the extra room with the 10. My other Crocs are all 10s, so it may be that.

askomsky
06-01-2008, 10:43 PM
LOL, my mother calls me Bigfoot! I'm used to wearing a 10 but sometimes can go with a 9, but I really prefer having the extra room with the 10. My other Crocs are all 10s, so it may be that.

LOL funny you say that I used to be a 10, had kids about a 10.5 so 11's are comfortable for me. I said I had a large foot... I meant it's BIG!!!!! :rotfl:
I guess their just "long" and narrow!
My 11's fit perfect in all my crocs