PDA

View Full Version : Please Do Not File Trouble Tickets....

SunshineGirl
05-26-2008, 09:20 PM
Please do not file trouble tickets unless your shopping is AT LEAST 10 days old. We had a BUNCH of trouble tickets filed today from shopping purchases made last weekend. Because we did not process transactions over the Memorial Day holiday, you will not see credits for those until tomorrow afternoon when we get everything caught up. Filing trouble tickets for shopping that is just at 8 or 9 days on a holiday just creates more work for Angie and Cindy.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Hedy
05-26-2008, 09:33 PM
Please do not file trouble tickets unless your shopping is AT LEAST 10 days old. We had a BUNCH of trouble tickets filed today from shopping purchases made last weekend. Because we did not process transactions over the Memorial Day holiday, you will not see credits for those until tomorrow afternoon when we get everything caught up. Filing trouble tickets for shopping that is just at 8 or 9 days on a holiday just creates more work for Angie and Cindy.

Thanks for your cooperation.

**bump*** :sunshine2:

lanny76
05-26-2008, 09:51 PM
Don't mean to be 'talking back' or anything like that, but the last time I thought about filing a TT and went to the TT pages, I thought I saw on the page that it said at least 8 days? It was a good thing that I saw that because it helped me hold my horses then, and my shopping credited the next day. Anyway, does that need to be updated then to say 10 rather than 8?

DarcyDog
05-26-2008, 10:16 PM
I was confused by this too. Here's what the trouble ticket information states:

Offers and sales should appear in your account within 10-14 days. Shopping credits will appear as pending for 21 days from the date of purchase to discourage fraud. On the 22nd day, they will credit immediately. Do not request credit for shopping that appears as pending.

Requests for credit cannot be filed until at least 8 days have passed since the transaction, and the requests must be completely filed within 30 days of the purchase. Credit requests filed without proper confirmation emails will be deleted.

I responded to the Gevalia offer on May 13th (also received an automated email from them confirming the order), and received another confirmation email on the 16th. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to wait 10 or 8 days from the 13th or the 16th. I chose to use the 16th since that's when I received a real confirmation from them, but still was unsure about whether to wait 8 days or 10 days. Sounds like I erred on the wrong side and filed the trouble ticket too early.

But I'm still confused about what is the correct number of days to wait (8 or 10). If you could clarify, I will happily abide by the rules.

Thanks for your patience! :angel:

m 'n c
05-26-2008, 10:36 PM
I think what Tricia is asking here is that we all need to be patient on holiday weekends.

While the TT system states the earliest you can submit a ticket is 8 days after your purchase date it is normally better for you and SR to wait until 2 weeks as that is normally 2 Sundays (since shopping is normally input on Sundays) for it to show up as it sometimes takes that long for a merchant to submit it to SR. There are no issues with you submitting it at day 8 but sometimes it's best to wait.

SunshineGirl
05-26-2008, 10:47 PM
I think what Tricia is asking here is that we all need to be patient on holiday weekends.

While the TT system states the earliest you can submit a ticket is 8 days after your purchase date it is normally better for you and SR to wait until 2 weeks as that is normally 2 Sundays (since shopping is normally input on Sundays) for it to show up as it sometimes takes that long for a merchant to submit it to SR. There are no issues with you submitting it at day 8 but sometimes it's best to wait.

Right. Technically you can file on the 8th day. But in a case like today where your 8th day falls on a long holiday weekend, it just creates more work if you file it on the 8th day. Chances are really good that all trouble tickets filed today will be taken care of when we run the credits tomorrow.

We're at a point now where about 50% of our shopping credits are showing up within 48 hours (except holiday weekends). We're hoping that with another system upgrade next week, that number is going to jump to 95% of shopping showing up withing 48 hours. But we are waiting on the networks to give us some technical help. So for the meantime, we are still manually crediting about 50% of the shopping.

askomsky
05-27-2008, 07:26 AM
So for the meantime, we are still manually crediting about 50% of the shopping.
And thank you for doing that!
:sunshine:

We're hoping that with another system upgrade next week, that number is going to jump to 95% of shopping showing up withing 48 hours.
That's just awesome!!!!

sunshinecindy
05-27-2008, 08:23 AM
And remember, offers, paid trials, surveys, those freebies.....none of them are eligible for trouble ticket filing. Its stated right on the trouble ticket page and you will just recieve a copy of that right back.

DarcyDog
05-27-2008, 08:35 AM
Thank you all for the explanations. I'm new here and so much of this is a learning process. I think this is a fabulous site and don't want to do anything to jeopardize my membership. Thanks for your patience with all of my questions. :)

mollyeilis
05-27-2008, 11:47 AM
We're at a point now where about 50% of our shopping credits are showing up within 48 hours (except holiday weekends).

Wow.

We're hoping that with another system upgrade next week, that number is going to jump to 95% of shopping showing up withing 48 hours.

Wow.

(back to my regularly scheduled vacation)

~Kathie
05-27-2008, 12:23 PM
Thank you all for the explanations. I'm new here and so much of this is a learning process. I think this is a fabulous site and don't want to do anything to jeopardize my membership. Thanks for your patience with all of my questions. :)

Questions are always welcome so keep on posting!! Everyone was new at one time or another and until you get the hang of everything, it can be intimidating.
Before long you'll be a pro and will be answering questions for others.

Members here are so friendly and helpful.

Welcome to SR.........we're glad to see you here. :hugs:

m 'n c
05-27-2008, 01:02 PM
Thanks for the hard work today Tricia. 2 out of my 3 shopping credits from last week/this weekend are already pending!! :sunshine:

askomsky
05-27-2008, 01:05 PM
Thanks for the hard work today Tricia. 2 out of my 3 shopping credits from last week/this weekend are already pending!! :sunshine:

I 2nd that! 4 out of my 6, but one was placed late last night so I don't expect that one. Children's Place is the first of the 6 that i'm waiting on, but from reading the other threads, they just seem to be a little slower then the rest. Not worried though, bc once the script runs my balance will see a nice jump!

MrsWonka
05-27-2008, 01:49 PM
Does anyone know how long it takes for Disneyshopping to credit? I placed an order on 5/20 and it isn't showing yet. I don't want to get worried unless it is usually fast. Thanks.

m 'n c
05-27-2008, 02:04 PM
Does anyone know how long it takes for Disneyshopping to credit? I placed an order on 5/20 and it isn't showing yet. I don't want to get worried unless it is usually fast. Thanks.

Totally my experience in the past - DS takes about a week to credit. Now with that said I would not worry about credits right now because as Tricia mentioned some merchants are behind and haven't reported credits back to her since sometime last week and they are all trying to catch up as well. I would start to worry on Monday and file a TT then if you don't have credit. :sunshine:

MrsWonka
05-27-2008, 02:16 PM
Ok. I didn't really want to worry unless they were one of the merchants that credit in 1-2 days and I am still not seeing anything. I am trying to retrain my brain to shop here first, but, it doesn't always work.

Alice28
05-27-2008, 08:09 PM
LOL, my .06 apple itunes credit appeared! Woo Hoo!!!! I cracked up clicking thru SR first for that one. But I think there should be 2 .06 credits, but I'm not sweatin' it. Does apple credit at about the same pace? I bought DH a refurbished ipod last week. Also did my first Sephora purchase, but that was just Saturday, so I don't expect to see that one for a few more days. I am sooooo itchin' to do a Gap order, but I don't need to. Somebody stop me! I am sorely tempted by a dress I see for DD that's TDF....and then some swim trunks for DS10....and some track pants for same DS....:blush:

3dog2kidmom
05-27-2008, 08:20 PM
I 2nd that! 4 out of my 6, but one was placed late last night so I don't expect that one. Children's Place is the first of the 6 that i'm waiting on, but from reading the other threads, they just seem to be a little slower then the rest. Not worried though, bc once the script runs my balance will see a nice jump!

Ditto! 3 of my 3 expected are pending: Vera Bradley, Shoebuy, and Disney Shopping.

:thanks:

jnorth1007
05-27-2008, 08:30 PM
So I had my Disneyshopping show up and my apple itunes show up and my Ch.com show up. I made a purchase today at shoebuy and I am going to make another tonight. I am trying to give it a while before I clear cookies and make the second one. I was totally worried I wasn't going to make SM. I still might not but at least stuff is back to crediting for me WOOOHOOO!

gpp2001
05-27-2008, 10:32 PM
My new Apple iMac showed up and so did my Sheraton Hotel reservation ( which I won't be using until June!!) But I'm still waiting for a Best Buy pick up in store and a Lands End!! Both of which I have either picked up or received in the mail!!

Patience is a virtue!! Right?!!!

howdyfrtx
05-28-2008, 12:12 PM

You're not alone....I too placed an order on 5/20 and it hasn't showed up but I'm not too worried about it yet.

askomsky
05-28-2008, 01:31 PM
I was just wondering if Tricia and or Cindy were caught up with shopping credits yet? I know Children's place were taking a while just wanted to make sure their still coming through. Mine has only been 11 days so I'm not worried since I know they were one of the longer ones to pass credits along. I placed the order on 5/17 but it was a weekend.

SunshineGirl
05-28-2008, 01:32 PM
We are pretty much all caught up except for some odds and ends of things that errored out when I processed the spreadsheets.

MrsWonka
05-28-2008, 01:36 PM
You're not alone....I too placed an order on 5/20 and it hasn't showed up but I'm not too worried about it yet.

Looks like we have to wait until Friday and file TTs. Oh well.

askomsky
05-28-2008, 01:39 PM
We are pretty much all caught up except for some odds and ends of things that errored out when I processed the spreadsheets.

Thanks for the quick response. I guess I'll wait until the weekend to see if they come through.

m 'n c
05-28-2008, 01:44 PM
Looks like we have to wait until Friday and file TTs. Oh well.

Give it till Sunday just in case and then file on Monday. You never know what is going to appear in this week's batch from there.

MrsWonka
05-28-2008, 01:48 PM
Give it till Sunday just in case and then file on Monday. You never know what is going to appear in this week's batch from there.

Will do. Thanks Cate!