PDA

View Full Version : Vera Bradley Credits?

iluvamystery89
05-27-2008, 12:34 PM
i know, i know, these threads get old, and i wouldn't ask how long it takes for VB to pend but i placed my order on friday and it doesn't show it pending in my account but my shoebuy order from LAST NIGHT is already there, lol. so is shoebuy really fast or is VB just a little slow? i'm amazed that shoebuy is already pending! thanks tricia!

SunshineGirl
05-27-2008, 12:39 PM
Every merchant is different and every network is different, especially with the holiday weekend. Some credits are totally normal to see in 24 hours and others are totally normal to take a week. We're working through trying to get everything caught up as best as we can today, but some of the merchants are behind the whole way to last Wednesday.

iluvamystery89
05-27-2008, 12:40 PM
thanks so much for all your hard work! i truly appreciate it! and i can't wait for my DD to get her little red VB bag & wallet, she's going to flip!

~Kathie
05-27-2008, 01:10 PM
Something to keep in mind is that VB is new to the Affiliate scene. It may take them a while to figure the whole credit thing out.

I bet they had a ton of orders just from Sunshine. :sunshine2:

Shoebuy is always very quick! Almost makes you want to order more shoes!!!! :rotfl: Like I need any push in that department!! :angel:

Thanks Tricia for all your hard work!!!