PDA

View Full Version : NutsOnTheNet Promo Ending

SunshineGirl
05-27-2008, 02:17 PM
Tomorrow is the last day for our current NutsOnTheNet promo. I can't say for sure whether they will run any specials with us next month or not. So if you are looking to refill your "stash", stock up for summer company, or order a Father's Day gift, now would definitely be the time. :)

faithhope
05-27-2008, 02:29 PM
thanks 4 the reminder.. I'm going to order a father's day gift!

Hedy
05-27-2008, 02:40 PM
We had a food day at work on Friday. I got some Mammoth pecans from nuts on the net, and made Hot and Spicy Pecans (http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Hot-and-Spicy-Pecans/Detail.aspx). They were a hit. Just a thought if you've got end of the year whatevers coming up.

SunshineGirl
05-27-2008, 02:44 PM
I've become a certifiable NutsOnTheNet freak. I think it's because they are so handy. They are packaged nicely enough that you can give them as gifts. But they are cheap enough that you don't mind getting them out when you have lots of company. So we are going through about 5 bags a month. I'll grab one and take it with me to a cookout. Or open a bag of the mixed nuts when company unexpectedly drop by. I like to have a bag each of cashews, peanuts, and mixed nuts on hand "just in case." Which reminds me, I think I have another order to place. LOL! I'm down to 2 bags again.